Could someone who has experience with these supps......

victorypark

Awards
please, if possible suggest the best possible way to take these for weight loss purposes.........many thanks.

Hi all,

Now that I have received all of my orders from the states and ironically all three orders arriving on the same day I just want some advice on the best way to run these products to maximise weight loss. Before I go on diet is clean and at the moment no exercise but starting to complete light running / cardio to assist the effect of these supps.

These are what I have just received....

Norcodrene - 2 bottles
Adipose Annihilation v2 - 2 bottles ( I am aware this product has ceased production )
Recompadrol - 4 bottles

I had also started taking Lipomorph by Antaeus Labs (approx 2 weeks now).

I also have a tub of Alphamine but not sure if I will use that as I'm pretty certain the products above will more than accomplish my goals.

Any advice as to how best utilise these products will be gratefully received.

I took one each of the Norcodrene, Adipose Annihilation and Recompadrol this morning on an empty stomach to assess tolerance. I felt fine, maybe a little sweat raised.

Cheers.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Norcodrene and alphamine are similar in nature. Main differences is one is powder other pill. Alphamine has hica in it. Imo alphamine would be great on fasted cardio sessions, the hica will be anti catabolic and the fasted cardio is a great tool for Weight loss.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At the end of the day, no matter what diet and exersize are the biggest things. Supps will give you a slight edge.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

victorypark

Awards
Cheers Lean Engineer, many thanks mate.

Yeah what I have been doing so far is upon rising take 2 x Norcodrene (i.e. 30 mins before breakfast), 2 x Recompadrol (i.e. 30 mins before breakfast as it is a complex carb meal).

I take 1 x Lipomorph with my main 3 meals.

And after my 3 main meals, approx 60 mins after I take 2 x Adipose Annihilation v2 by EBF.

NIL side effects.

**Also note that I'm not working out per se i.e. doing weights. I used to but stacked on a few pounds over winter so this phase is purely weight loss/shredding etc whereby cardio and basic exercise is how I will be going about it**

Many thanks once again.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like yku got a solid stack there bud