Cortisone shot side effects?

GreenMachineX

Well-known member
I didn't think I would've got side effects from 1 shot and it's only been 2 days since the shot in my shoulder, but now I'm having systemic sides such as mood swings, inability to concentrate and short term memory loss. Wtf? Anyone else experience this and what can I do about it? My shoulder feels great but I have no motivation to lift or do anything for that matter. Definitely won't get another one. Anyone have any suggestions?
 
Interesting.

I had my left shoulder shot with cortisone due to a labral tear about 10 years ago.

I don't recall having symptoms back then but I'm pretty sure that shot affected my DHT because now I have to pluck out the 1-4 strands of hair that grow there.

I'd like to see if anyone else has some insight into this as well.
 
Merry Christmas everyone.

Insomnia also accompanied the side effects. Used some passionflower and melatonin and was able to get 5 hours sleep.
 
No issues with the 3 shots i had in my shoulder for rotator cuff injury, but my specialist uses a cocktail of different drugs so perhaps yours did too and something within that hasn't agreed with your body.
 
Back
Top