CORE NUTRITIONALS Needs ALPHA CORE Loggers!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
got my goodies:
1. two full bottles of core alpha
2. core nutrition t-shirt
3. two samples of core fury
4. two samples of core abc
5. 1 bottle full of 2 scoops of core pwo
6. 1 mixing cup

lets get this party started...took 1 core alpha as soon as it arrived[3pm]. going to take the 2nd core alpha before bed.

hitting the gym tomorrow, going the use a sample pack of core fury before leaving, and drink the core abc intra.

plan on doing a full body attack in particular using machines and equiptment i don't have in my basement gym, i prefer my own gym in basement but it adds motivation to occassional show up at nifs-national institute for fitness and sports when i have the time in indy-must be a thousand machines and equiptment of every kind including a nice selection of free weights.

the profile of core alpha is impressive with lots of proven ingredients, the next 2 months should show considerable improvement....not bulking, not cutting, don't mind gaining some lbs as long as they are lean.
Awesome! Looking forward to this :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
log is up.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Log is UP!!!

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Hey JD you need any other Logs? I am more then willing to help, just joined Team Pro Physique and updated to all Core nutrition products!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey JD you need any other Logs? I am more then willing to help, just joined Team Pro Physique and updated to all Core nutrition products!!
Not at the moment, I'll let everyone know once I find out when the next logging promo will be.