Coq DIESEL or Diesel Joints [You Decide]

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
What does everyone want to see released first?

Coq Diesel: was out 2007-2009'ish, for boners ie "Coq Diesel". There is info on it just search Coq Diesel.

Diesel Joints: was to be released joint formula for inflammation.

I personally need Diesel Joints more than Coq Diesel, but I know consumers want boners,
and libido esp on AM.

Also what do people take now for joint pain? I use pop 1/2 an asprin after leg day.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
May joints are all stiff and that includes the important one, so I will go for a joint formula !! I do take MSM and Fish oil !!

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Also what do people take now for joint pain? I use pop 1/2 an asprin after leg day.
Gelatin. One 32-packet box of Knox from walmart later, my left knee pain is completely gone.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I need some help with my joints lately. But I like wood on demand too.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I need some help with my joints lately. But I like wood on demand too.
Haha thats most AM members. Joints getter better w rest to them....they want concrete boners. Esp w high preworkout use and caffeine consumption it fcks up ur wood.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
May joints are all stiff and that includes the important one, so I will go for a joint formula !! I do take MSM and Fish oil !!
MSM falls under "maintenance" for me. This gonna,be for relief. Like damn joints are on fire. What can I take to feel better an hour from now.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Folks keep an eye on the company promo section, got sale reduced prices on the web site and some logging ops coming up!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I vote for joints for sure. Almost 40, so I need all the help I can get

DannyAbs

Awards
My vote for is for Diesel Joints. I'm currently running Animal Flex and 6 grams of True Nutrition's Fish Oil and I'm able to train pain free in the knees, elbows and shoulders. I'll switch over to the Diesel brand once it's available. I haven't found anything that works instantly. I know several other raw lifters that love Patrick Arnold's joint supplement, but I've never tried it. Since you're a powerlifter as well, it may be something you want to give a try.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
My vote for is for Diesel Joints. I'm currently running Animal Flex and 6 grams of True Nutrition's Fish Oil and I'm able to train pain free in the knees, elbows and shoulders. I'll switch over to the Diesel brand once it's available. I haven't found anything that works instantly. I know several other raw lifters that love Patrick Arnold's joint supplement, but I've never tried it. Since you're a powerlifter as well, it may be something you want to give a try.
Good info. Ill also look up his product. Only thing works for me is asprin.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
The animal flex prob is glucosamine chondrotin based which is good for long term health as in the actual joints but they dont help w inflammation. I take glucosamine anyway.

DannyAbs

Awards
Are you running any omegas / fish oil? It really seems to lubricate my joints. It does take 10 to 14 days, but the results are solid. True Nutrition's product is solid and you get 1000 tabs at 1 gram apiece for $35 or so.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Are you running any omegas / fish oil? It really seems to lubricate my joints. It does take 10 to 14 days, but the results are solid. True Nutrition's product is solid and you get 1000 tabs at 1 gram apiece for $35 or so.
I get CLA and fish oil but mine hurt as in like i dislocated my knee in 2011 so i cant run or i get joint pain

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
For instance my sister ran track her whole life and has arthritis esp when it rains or gets cold out. Those ppl need a anti-inflammatory product like my Diesel Joints.

DannyAbs

Awards
You're preaching to the choir. Nothing will have a greater negative impact on training than joint pain. It can honestly break a person and deter them from even training. I look forward to seeing what you bring to the table. I'm also sorry to hear about your knee. That's a significant injury to recover from and I'm sure it has a huge impact on your leg training.

DannyAbs

Awards
There was a time where my supplement protocol was Diesel Test, R4W and Alpha Omega Whey Isolate. Now, my first purchases are joint aides and a whole food vitamin. Can't function without either.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
You're preaching to the choir. Nothing will have a greater negative impact on training than joint pain. It can honestly break a person and deter them from even training. I look forward to seeing what you bring to the table. I'm also sorry to hear about your knee. That's a significant injury to recover from and I'm sure it has a huge impact on your leg training.
It still does and that was 4 yrs ago. The doctor told me i was better off breaking my leg than dislocating my knee.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I get CLA and fish oil but mine hurt as in like i dislocated my knee in 2011 so i cant run or i get joint pain
If I just try to Run across the street, I can't because of knee pain !!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It would be the Joint supp for me. I am definitely in need for this chronic shoulder pain/injury.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Will it have Cissus and turmeric in it? I also am a fan of HA, but it doesn't sound like that will be in this product because it doesn't work acutely.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Will it have Cissus and turmeric in it? I also am a fan of HA, but it doesn't sound like that will be in this product because it doesn't work acutely.
Tumric. Cissus i dont believe is for acute relieve. It works tho

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tumric. Cissus i dont believe is for acute relieve. It works tho
Cissus may not work as soon as you take it, but within 2-3 days the pain relieving effects kick in. It is by far my go to joint aid, but if this product is not intended for daily use them that makes sense to leave it out.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Cissus may not work as soon as you take it, but within 2-3 days the pain relieving effects kick in. It is by far my go to joint aid, but if this product is not intended for daily use them that makes sense to leave it out.
U can use it daily but its for relief. Like take the pills, joints feel better 2 hours later. Id sell Cissus all by itself. You also need a big dose of it

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Joint product, DTH and DTP already are good in the sex and boner departement.