CopyCat Tests Taurus Nutrition's New Liquid "Stim"

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to ya. That does seem exciting. Im turning 30 next week. And all i can think about it having a kid before I get too much older.

Cool that this is good pre gym. and nice that you still "feel" it off of 1 dose. Im laying off stims for a month or two because I myself have become very fatigued and notice the more stims I take the more tired I am....So for now stim free for this guy

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big congrats to you and Mrs CopyCat!! Children bring a whole new perspective to your lives.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. Yeah it's a fine line I think having kids to young or too old. I mean you want to be able to party and Tavel etc young and you want to be able to do it before you are too old again with money. So you have to have them in the middle lol. Not saying that in any neg way for you young parents or anything lol. This is just how the wife and I felt for us. We were also waiting on her to finish school.

2nd dose about noon. Def feel an added bump in energy. Still clean and motivating.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congrats on the heartbeat!! This supplement will come in handy when the little one is born!! Lol. No sleep!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on the heartbeat!! This supplement will come in handy when the little one is born!! Lol. No sleep!!
Ha! Not even worried about that. I'll be deployed. Double edge sword though as I'll miss the first 6 months of his/her life

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taking my 3rd dose now. Actually kind of need it. Got pretty tired for a minute there and laid down for a nap for about 45 min.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Congrats on the great news!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late congrats on the good news man, having kids is such an awesome thing.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok fukc me... Lol

I slept like crap last night and didn't fall asleep near to 3am. Around 4-5am the mrs wasn't feeling good and I had to go downstairs and fix her some food cause she was feeling nauseous from not eati g much( morning sickness) and I decided hell might as well just get the hell up for the day right? So here I am stumbling around half a sleep eyes half shut looking for my oral syringe to take a dose. Can't find it so I say fukc it, open the bottle and take a swig. I meant to take a small one but was half a sleep and not focused. Not sure how much I took but it feels like when I took 4 doses at once. This was 4 something this morning and I'm now starting to feel a little better and not so cracked lol.

My own damn fault.

Though a 1ml dropper built into the lid like you find on research chems would be sweet and helped me not abuse myself in my moment if stupid stupor lol

Btw I plan on taking my 1 doses every 4-6 hrs on Friday. Just so you all know.
I lol'd at that...

Congrats with the kiddie

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll throw up how the 4-6 hr dosing went tomorrow. In short went well over all. A few things to note such as I did get tired as hell at one point and had to take a nap and wasn't able to sleep till like 4 am. Details on that to come so please stand by.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh oh..someones adrenals are shot..Well please do update. Im quite curious about this one

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'll throw up how the 4-6 hr dosing went tomorrow. In short went well over all. A few things to note such as I did get tired as hell at one point and had to take a nap and wasn't able to sleep till like 4 am. Details on that to come so please stand by.
After this you may need reset ad...uh I mean revamp

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yuppers thats what I was thinking. Im taking it now.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I appologize for the delay.

So Friday I took a total of 4 doses throughout the day starting about 0730 and taking them about every 4-6 hours. It went pretty well over all. Each dose was a nice bump up and over all I felt energized and rearing to go all day. Except that sometime between the second and third dose I did get really tired and had to take a 45 minute nap. When I got up and took the third dose I was all set. After the fourth dose I knew it was about time to stop. I never felt like I did when I took all 4 at once, but I was beginning to get a little edgy at the end. Ultimately I wasn't able to sleep till like 4am. Funny how I was so tired to take a nap earlier, but couldn't sleep at night. This is par for the course for me. Night time sleeping doesn't come easy for me, but yeah the liquid stim didn't help. In day to day life if you need to dose like this I would suggest looking into why you would need it. If you are dosing like this cause say you have the kind of job that has you on call or working super long shifts ie military, firefighter, or some such this product would def be a help.

My bottle is close to empty. I think I have like one or two doses left. I'll be writing up my final thoughts and such soon.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

So Friday I took a total of 4 doses throughout the day starting about 0730 and taking them about every 4-6 hours. It went pretty well over all. Each dose was a nice bump up and over all I felt energized and rearing to go all day. Except that sometime between the second and third dose I did get really tired and had to take a 45 minute nap. When I got up and took the third dose I was all set. After the fourth dose I knew it was about time to stop. I never felt like I did when I took all 4 at once, but I was beginning to get a little edgy at the end. Ultimately I wasn't able to sleep till like 4am. Funny how I was so tired to take a nap earlier, but couldn't sleep at night. This is par for the course for me. Night time sleeping doesn't come easy for me, but yeah the liquid stim didn't help. In day to day life if you need to dose like this I would suggest looking into why you would need it. If you are dosing like this cause say you have the kind of job that has you on call or working super long shifts ie military, firefighter, or some such this product would def be a help.

My bottle is close to empty. I think I have like one or two doses left. I'll be writing up my final thoughts and such soon.
Sounds good

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait to see your final review and your thoughts of this product.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Looking forward to that review. I love me my stims!!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a couple more doses than I had thought so I had been selectively using them. The last of them yesterday before my advancement exam. I took 1 full dose of 2cc and maybe about .25 extra to tap the bottle. The test is 3 hours long and was early in the morning so I needed the boost. All went well. I won't know for awhile how I did score wise.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I had a couple more doses than I had thought so I had been selectively using them. The last of them yesterday before my advancement exam. I took 1 full dose of 2cc and maybe about .25 extra to tap the bottle. The test is 3 hours long and was early in the morning so I needed the boost. All went well. I won't know for awhile how I did score wise.
Review time soon!!!
Boom, so u going to buy a bottle?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im pumped for your final thoughts bud..I want a bottle so bad

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Love all the positive feedback

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Review time soon!!!
Boom, so u going to buy a bottle?
Hopefully they are at retailers before I deploy cause too be honest I would love to have a bottle or two with me for sure.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck man on the advancement.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck man on the advancement.
Thanks buddy. It was an ass kicker. It is my first time up for E-7. Every time I take an exam for the first time going for a new rank I'm always like wtf. Lol. Expectations of what you should know or be prepared for change with rank and usually after taking the test you have a better idea of what and how to study for it. Leading up to this I went through a 3 ring binder that is like 5 or 6 inches thick. And that's only a fraction if what they can pull questions from.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks buddy. It was an ass kicker. It is my first time up for E-7. Every time I take an exam for the first time going for a new rank I'm always like wtf. Lol. Expectations of what you should know or be prepared for change with rank and usually after taking the test you have a better idea of what and how to study for it. Leading up to this I went through a 3 ring binder that is like 5 or 6 inches thick. And that's only a fraction if what they can pull questions from.
Haha i don't have to worry about that yet I'm still going through my CDC's, only E-3 here.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My final thoughts on Taurus Nutrition's new Liquid Stim:

This is a damn good product. Period.

It tastes great! Coffee with an ever so slight minty hint. It truly is quite enjoyable.

The one bottle lasted me about 1 month, but I think for the average user it should actually last a good bit longer than that as I doubt many will be taking triple and quadruple doses like I was, and chugging an unknown amount like I did lol. So I imagine this will be a great bang for your buck product.

This is a very versatile product as well. It is easy to asses tolerance and adjust your dosing to meet your needs and goals. For average day to day pick me ups the recommended dosage of 2cc was quite sufficient and not at all on the stim feeling realm. Just a nice smooth pick me up. Need more for some extra energy to push through a workout? Go double dose and kill that oly bar! Long drive? Hung over and need to get up and go to work? The liquid stim has your back. I've gone up to quadruple dose which is freaking intense and probably too unbearable for most, but if that's your desire it's got your back as well. All in all though, it is a very smooth feeling of energy, lasts a good amount of time, and doesn't lead you to a come down crash (for me at least). Most of the time I was able to get to sleep fairly easy at night, even if I dosed for an evening workout. Unless I took a lot. Though anytime someone is taking any stim, even just caffeine one should be aware how sensitive they may be in regards to it affecting your sleep.

I really can't say enough good things about the liquid stim. I really liked it and am hoping it will be on market before I deploy later this year as I intend to take a few bottles with me to Afghanistan.

This product is definitely has my approval and my recommendation.

A few thoughts for Taurus...
The bottle is dark blue and it can be hard to judge how much is left in the bottle, especially near the end when there is foam in there after shaking it before you dose. Though it's not too much of a problem. There were some small chunks in there that became more of an issue drawing it up with an oral syringe, again mostly noticed when nearing the end of the bottle. Though, this as well was not too much of an issue to be honest. All this was mentioned throughout the thread, but IMO are negligible and would not sway me from this product in any manner.

Good Job Taurus and thanks for the opportunity... it was fun!!!

(This was added to my first post as well)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
My final thoughts on Taurus Nutrition's new Liquid Stim:

This is a damn good product. Period.

It tastes great! Coffee with an ever so slight minty hint. It truly is quite enjoyable.

The one bottle lasted me about 1 month, but I think for the average user it should actually last a good bit longer than that as I doubt many will be taking triple and quadruple doses like I was, and chugging an unknown amount like I did lol. So I imagine this will be a great bang for your buck product.

This is a very versatile product as well. It is easy to asses tolerance and adjust your dosing to meet your needs and goals. For average day to day pick me ups the recommended dosage of 2cc was quite sufficient and not at all on the stim feeling realm. Just a nice smooth pick me up. Need more for some extra energy to push through a workout? Go double dose and kill that oly bar! Long drive? Hung over and need to get up and go to work? The liquid stim has your back. I've gone up to quadruple dose which is freaking intense and probably too unbearable for most, but if that's your desire it's got your back as well. All in all though, it is a very smooth feeling of energy, lasts a good amount of time, and doesn't lead you to a come down crash (for me at least). Most of the time I was able to get to sleep fairly easy at night, even if I dosed for an evening workout. Unless I took a lot. Though anytime someone is taking any stim, even just caffeine one should be aware how sensitive they may be in regards to it affecting your sleep.

I really can't say enough good things about the liquid stim. I really liked it and am hoping it will be on market before I deploy later this year as I intend to take a few bottles with me to Afghanistan.

This product is definitely has my approval and my recommendation.

A few thoughts for Taurus...
The bottle is dark blue and it can be hard to judge how much is left in the bottle, especially near the end when there is foam in there after shaking it before you dose. Though it's not too much of a problem. There were some small chunks in there that became more of an issue drawing it up with an oral syringe, again mostly noticed when nearing the end of the bottle. Though, this as well was not too much of an issue to be honest. All this was mentioned throughout the thread, but IMO are negligible and would not sway me from this product in any manner.

Good Job Taurus and thanks for the opportunity... it was fun!!!

(This was added to my first post as well)
Awesome review, we appreciate the feedback and support. I will keep you updated on release info.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was fun guys. It's a solid product. My only hope is that the direction things are going with 1,3dim are stopped because I like it and would hate to see it removed from the liquid stim. Though I suppose there are other ingredients out there that you could replace it with, but however much you guys have in there it's the right amount.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid writeup..Thanks again for a great log man!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like a winner here Taurus. I too hope the 1,3 dime issues blow over and it sticks around. I haven't found anything else out there that gives me that "wreck sh!t" attitude.