CopyCat Tests Taurus Nutrition's New Liquid "Stim"

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHHHAAAATTT?!?!?!?! no way....really??? I think Lesnar has a chance!!
We shall see. Overeem been champ in strike force and dream or k1 and dream or some such. This guy should not get pushed around on the ground like others he's just as big and his striking is skilled

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I gave too much credit.... Told u Brock was done

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant believe he went down like that. I dont think he was ready for those knees in all honesty. And then Retire. he did so much in a very short amount of time. Heard that there were talks of Brock going back to WWE. Oh well. I cant wait for Dos Santos to smash Overeems face in!! I think its his ****y retarded smile I dont like..LOL

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant believe he went down like that. I dont think he was ready for those knees in all honesty. And then Retire. he did so much in a very short amount of time. Heard that there were talks of Brock going back to WWE. Oh well. I cant wait for Dos Santos to smash Overeems face in!! I think its his ****y retarded smile I dont like..LOL
Serious?? Overeem is gonna kil dos santos worse than Brock

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think he will kill Dos Santos but i think it shapes up to be a much better fight than a half hearted Lesnar who was in it for the money.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Long ass weekend, had a great time, but am glad to be settled back home. About that single dose before the drive down to NC... worked perfectly. Getting back I was pretty damn exhausted and up it to two doses. That was kind of hard for me to take and just sit there, but dammit I was awake..lol.

So far everything I've said about this stuff pretty much remains the same. I have been trying to pay attention to see if my tolerance builds up quickly or not and so far I feel it's about the same as when I started. Though, I have not used it every single day and have even gone a couple days at a time once or twice.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Long ass weekend, had a great time, but am glad to be settled back home. About that single dose before the drive down to NC... worked perfectly. Getting back I was pretty damn exhausted and up it to two doses. That was kind of hard for me to take and just sit there, but dammit I was awake..lol.

So far everything I've said about this stuff pretty much remains the same. I have been trying to pay attention to see if my tolerance builds up quickly or not and so far I feel it's about the same as when I started. Though, I have not used it every single day and have even gone a couple days at a time once or twice.
Great update, I don't take stims daily so that's perfect for me.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. This is looking better and better and a kind of pick me up supp.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New use for this stuff:

2cc and clean the fukc out of your house lol

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soooo...taurus is selling this as a house cleaning product?!?!?!?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it got me to get the job done. Just sell the same product in diff labels lol

Gonna take a TRIPLE dose tomorrow before heading out and playing tour guide to a friend who is in town. Damn monuments. I should charge people. It's about a 4-4.5 mile walk to hit them all. Takes a couple hours since people like to stand around and take pics. Well see if I survive lol

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
another Mega doser..alright!!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why are you guys talking "cc" when it should be mL? Sure it is the same thing but to me it makes more sense to use the mL unit of measurement. If we were talking about engines then I think cc would be more appropriate.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why are you guys talking "cc" when it should be mL? Sure it is the same thing but to me it makes more sense to use the mL unit of measurement. If we were talking about engines then I think cc would be more appropriate.
Yeah same same as you said. I'm just used to saying cc from work. It's easier to say than ml or saying either or out fully. Think about it... cc, it just slips off the tongue

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Triple dose (6cc) yesterday... Damn that was nuts! Had me roaring and on edge. It was good though cause I was out showing friends some smithsonian museums and the marine corps museum. Def need to be moving on a triple dose or I might loose it. Def moving but no cardio for me. Lifting would be ok but not circuit or anything like crossfit.

Today I jumped to a quadruple dose. That's freaking 8cc. I shall NOT be doing that again lol. At least not all at once. Maybe throughout the day but not at once. It had me feeling cracked out and motivation/energy down. If that makes sense. I mean I was raging, but did not want to do a damn thing. Cause I didn't feel too good doing it. Yet I still went out and showed my friends the monuments. We biked them which is hands down faster and easier to walk since we covered 9.10 miles.

4 doses at once makes me shakey, thirsty, and just not feel to good. So now we know triple dose is my upper limit. Not sure I even want to try 3.5 doses. Though I'm sure spacing them out throughout the day would be fine as I needed them.

Tomorrow I am going to go back to a single dose and see if I even still like a single dose or what hahaha. Then Monday I'll prolly take of. Either that or I'll single dose Monday as well and take Tuesday off.

I need to pull out my flashlight and see if I can shine the light through the bottle and see how much I have left in the bottle. Still have a decent amount I think

Read how others have issues with the foam but I do ok with it. I shake it up and stick my oral syringe to the bottom and draw and does fine for me.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn dude 8 ml?!?!? Wow. Your my man are one stim freak!!! Glad you made it out ok too

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Copy cat, I'm not sure 8 doses a day would be a good thing. Even spread out. It seems to build in your system. I mean you might take a dose every few hours but at a certain point your gonna be like- "oh crap...guess I shouldn't have taken that extra dose.". It happened to me and I posted about it.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Copy cat, I'm not sure 8 doses a day would be a good thing. Even spread out. It seems to build in your system. I mean you might take a dose every few hours but at a certain point your gonna be like- "oh crap...guess I shouldn't have taken that extra dose.". It happened to me and I posted about it.
Haha not 8 doses man lol. A dose is 2cc, so 4 doses. I took that much already ;) too much at once I agree. I didn't like it but was saying if I took 2 in the am and 2 later in the day I'd be ok

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn dude 8 ml?!?!? Wow. Your my man are one stim freak!!! Glad you made it out ok too
Hahaha yeah I won't be doing that at one time again. Def too much. I took it in the am and felt crappy. Still did my daily duties but feel better now. Especially now that I finally got a full good meal in me... A 10oz juicy burger.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, if you hold the bottle to the light you can see that it is translucent and can see how much is in there. As you can see from the pic below it would appear I've barely put a dent in it. Though I am holding at a slight angle towards me and down to get the pic so actual level is a bit lower but still. This stuff is gonna go a long damn way.

Attachments

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, you have a lot left. Mine is at the bottom already. Wait till you get to the bottom, you will hardly be able to tell how much is left.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, you have a lot left. Mine is at the bottom already. Wait till you get to the bottom, you will hardly be able to tell how much is left.
So you take it every day? I feel like I take it a lot but still have so much. Though as I've mentioned before I don't actually take it every day.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you take it every day? I feel like I take it a lot but still have so much. Though as I've mentioned before I don't actually take it every day.
Yep I have been taking it every day since I started. There may have been 1 or 2 days where I didn't take any or took less but I've been pretty consistent.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang looks like you got quite a bit of it left. But seems flexible enough to dose dependent on motivation and mood that day which is nice for sure. But glad we have definetly established pretty much everyone's consenus that 8ml is too much.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang looks like you got quite a bit of it left. But seems flexible enough to dose dependent on motivation and mood that day which is nice for sure. But glad we have definetly established pretty much everyone's consenus that 8ml is too much.
Yeah the 8ML seems a bit..well....crackheadish!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ugh was up waaaaay to late cause I couldn't sleep for obvious reasons. Just got up right now. Think I'll take that AI gle dose now before anything else to kick start my ass today.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took a double dose this morning, ate breakfast, sat around with the mrs waiting for football, then said fukc this I gotta get to the gym lol. So there it is. Double dose is get your ass to the gym dose. And quadruple dose is gonna regret this dose lol.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Took a double dose this morning, ate breakfast, sat around with the mrs waiting for football, then said fukc this I gotta get to the gym lol. So there it is. Double dose is get your ass to the gym dose. And quadruple dose is gonna regret this dose lol.
I'm putting this on the bottle

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By the way, plan on trying in a day or two to take a single dose every 4-6 hours till I feel it is getting to be too much. I mean I already went to 4 doses at once so I figure I could prolly handle it and get a good idea of what dosing directions may or should look like. You know "take 1 dose every 4-6 hours as needed, not to exceed 4 doses in a 24 hour period" or what not.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i like that double dose quote.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
By the way, plan on trying in a day or two to take a single dose every 4-6 hours till I feel it is getting to be too much. I mean I already went to 4 doses at once so I figure I could prolly handle it and get a good idea of what dosing directions may or should look like. You know "take 1 dose every 4-6 hours as needed, not to exceed 4 doses in a 24 hour period" or what not.
Sounds good

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a good idea.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok fukc me... Lol

I slept like crap last night and didn't fall asleep near to 3am. Around 4-5am the mrs wasn't feeling good and I had to go downstairs and fix her some food cause she was feeling nauseous from not eati g much( morning sickness) and I decided hell might as well just get the hell up for the day right? So here I am stumbling around half a sleep eyes half shut looking for my oral syringe to take a dose. Can't find it so I say fukc it, open the bottle and take a swig. I meant to take a small one but was half a sleep and not focused. Not sure how much I took but it feels like when I took 4 doses at once. This was 4 something this morning and I'm now starting to feel a little better and not so cracked lol.

My own damn fault.

Though a 1ml dropper built into the lid like you find on research chems would be sweet and helped me not abuse myself in my moment if stupid stupor lol

Btw I plan on taking my 1 doses every 4-6 hrs on Friday. Just so you all know.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Ok fukc me... Lol

I slept like crap last night and didn't fall asleep near to 3am. Around 4-5am the mrs wasn't feeling good and I had to go downstairs and fix her some food cause she was feeling nauseous from not eati g much( morning sickness) and I decided hell might as well just get the hell up for the day right? So here I am stumbling around half a sleep eyes half shut looking for my oral syringe to take a dose. Can't find it so I say fukc it, open the bottle and take a swig. I meant to take a small one but was half a sleep and not focused. Not sure how much I took but it feels like when I took 4 doses at once. This was 4 something this morning and I'm now starting to feel a little better and not so cracked lol.

My own damn fault.

Though a 1ml dropper built into the lid like you find on research chems would be sweet and helped me not abuse myself in my moment if stupid stupor lol

Btw I plan on taking my 1 doses every 4-6 hrs on Friday. Just so you all know.
Sounds rough

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha yeah. My bad. Alls good now though ;)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTF!! LOL..your just asking for it!! You, my friend, are one crazy mofo..LOL. Im glad your ok now.Geez man...we get it...you love stims....font give yourself a heart attack to prove it..LOL. Havnt stopped laughing for like 4 full minutes

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh and the dosing for friday sounds great!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTF!! LOL..your just asking for it!! You, my friend, are one crazy mofo..LOL. Im glad your ok now.Geez man...we get it...you love stims....font give yourself a heart attack to prove it..LOL. Havnt stopped laughing for like 4 full minutes
I didn't mean to though. I swear lol. It wasn't until after I swallowed that I kinda realized what I did. I mean I didn't even hold it or swish. Just sort of gulped?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ugghhh...gulped....yowzers

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just put a straw in the bottle!! Lmfao

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took a single dose earlier today. Think I may take a second here in a little bit before hitting up the gym

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 doses today spread out. Second led me into going to the gym to hit up my 5x5. I gotta say, this stuff is good for hitting up the gym. Tomorrow will be my every 4-6 hour dosing scheme.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took my first dose at 7am. So far so good.

The Mrs and I had our first ultrasound today. Aaaaand we have a heart beat. Pretty damn exciting. We are 8 wks 1 day.