CopyCat Tests Taurus Nutrition's New Liquid "Stim"

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taurus Nutrition's New Liquid Stim

First I would like to give a big thanks to everyone at Taurus for letting give this stuff a whirl

Now on to the good stuff...

My goal:
Is to use this when ever I need some energy. Simple as that. I'll probably be changing up the times to cover first thing in the AM to replace my morning cup of Joe, before some workouts, whenever i just get tired and need a pick me up, hell I will probably also give taking it late in the evening a try to see if or how much it will affect my sleep. You know just for sh*ts and giggles.

Dosing/Servings:
Serving Size: 2ml

Directions: Put 2ml under the tongue, hold for 60 seconds swish around the mouth and swallow completely. I'll start with that and see it takes me.

Ingredients:
All stuff I like. Not sure if I'm allowed to post it up yet. I'll hold off till a Rep chimes in Yea or Nay.

Taste:
Like coffee with an ever so slightly sweetened edge. Pretty damn good actually. No bad after taste.

Consistency:
Liquid. Maybe just slightly thicker than water. Nothing I imagine anyone having an aversion to.

I actually received it last night, but held off till today to dose. My intentions were to dose a half serving of 1cc first thing instead of a cup of coffee that I usually have. However, I couldn't sleep till about 3:30am and subsequently woke up late and in my rush simply forgot. This sucked 'cause I really really needed it at work this morning lol. It was a short day thankfully, and I took 1cc at about 1pm on an empty stomach. I only took half serving 'cause I hadn't eaten anything and I haven't taken this before. Just a lessoned learned is all. Any how, I had planned on taking a nap after lunch, but after a bit no longer felt the need to. Was still a little tired, but not hurting like I was. Everything was clean and smooth. No crash, jitteryness, heart racing, or such. I can't use teeth grinding as a gauge in case anyone is wondering as I really grind my teeth bad day/night no matter what. Suppose to sleep with a mouthguard. I'll try and pay attention to see if I ever think it may be exacerbating it or such, but I doubt I will be able to. The more I think about grinding the harder i do and the harder it is to stop..lol. Right now it is about 9:30pm so it's been about 9.5hrs and I feel fine. Will hit the rack after the Poinsettia Bowl is done.

Tomorrow I will go with the full serving of 2cc first thing in the AM. If anyone at anytime has any questions, complaints, gripes, b*tches, suggestions, or saved rounds, just send them my way and I'll do my best to oblige.

Pics

stim 1.JPG
stim 2.JPG

Final Review

My final thoughts on Taurus Nutrition's new Liquid Stim:

This is a damn good product. Period.

It tastes great! Coffee with an ever so slight minty hint. It truly is quite enjoyable.

The one bottle lasted me about 1 month, but I think for the average user it should actually last a good bit longer than that as I doubt many will be taking triple and quadruple doses like I was, and chugging an unknown amount like I did lol. So I imagine this will be a great bang for your buck product.

This is a very versatile product as well. It is easy to asses tolerance and adjust your dosing to meet your needs and goals. For average day to day pick me ups the recommended dosage of 2cc was quite sufficient and not at all on the stim feeling realm. Just a nice smooth pick me up. Need more for some extra energy to push through a workout? Go double dose and kill that oly bar! Long drive? Hung over and need to get up and go to work? The liquid stim has your back. I've gone up to quadruple dose which is freaking intense and probably too unbearable for most, but if that's your desire it's got your back as well. All in all though, it is a very smooth feeling of energy, lasts a good amount of time, and doesn't lead you to a come down crash (for me at least). Most of the time I was able to get to sleep fairly easy at night, even if I dosed for an evening workout. Unless I took a lot. Though anytime someone is taking any stim, even just caffeine one should be aware how sensitive they may be in regards to it affecting your sleep.

I really can't say enough good things about the liquid stim. I really liked it and am hoping it will be on market before I deploy later this year as I intend to take a few bottles with me to Afghanistan.

This product is definitely has my approval and my recommendation.

A few thoughts for Taurus...
The bottle is dark blue and it can be hard to judge how much is left in the bottle, especially near the end when there is foam in there after shaking it before you dose. Though it's not too much of a problem. There were some small chunks in there that became more of an issue drawing it up with an oral syringe, again mostly noticed when nearing the end of the bottle. Though, this as well was not too much of an issue to be honest. All this was mentioned throughout the thread, but IMO are negligible and would not sway me from this product in any manner.

Good Job Taurus and thanks for the opportunity... it was fun!!!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
In..

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! Can't wait to see what this is.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet..Following man!!!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Todays first dose was about 0930, full dose of 2cc, and held it under the tongue for about a min then swished and swallowed. Still tastes good. Definitely helps wake you up and can be used in place of morning coffee. However, with the 1,3dim and such I'm not sure I would want it to be a permanent replacement lol. It would need to be cycled like most anything else. Around 1200 I was tired though and laid down for a 30 min nap. I took a second full dose around 1800 and hit the gym up at 1830 for some 5x5 and light cardio. Workout was solid and felt I had good energy throughout.

So far, I feel that it gives good energy and is not at all too much or overpowering for me. I was getting a caffeine withdrawal headache I think this evening and my second dose took care of that. I don't know how much of each ingredient is in the liquid stim yet. I am curious to know though. Personally I feel that the duration of the effects are not that terribly long. This could be great for some and not great for others. Depends on their preference and such. I'd feel comfortable taking it later in the day and not worry about how I'm going to sleep I think. Well see tonight and I'll test this out more at a later date. Personally I also think I would like it to be a little stronger and maybe last just a little longer. I think I can guess which ingredients are more prevailing. Not saying I think it needs to be on the level of meth or anything, just a little stronger is all. Thinking its the 1,3dim that I would like to see bumped up a little. I have to admit I do like me some 1,3dim. I know many don't though. Also, with what's all going down with it in regards to USP and it being pulled from military bases I'm not to certain it's going to have a long and illustrious life on the market unfortunately. Last thought for the day is that it may have given me a little bit of heartburn tonight. Can't be sure yet though. Could just have been my diet today. I'll keep note of this and see if it was just a coincidence/fluke or really has a correlation.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On a different note... I already scored free tix to the Military bowl on the 28th and today I was able to pick up a couple free tix to the Redskins/Vikings game on the 24th. All curtesy of the USO. Awesome organization. If any of y'all ever donate to organizations like that you should consider them. They really do a lot for our troops. I've been stuck at airports while traveling overnight before and have been able to stay at the USO with a place to sleep, food to eat and more.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great update

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First dose was at 0900 this morning. I didn't sleep till like 0330 last night, but I'm pretty sure that it wasn't due to the liquid stim being taken in the evening, but rather me staying up for football and then watching some movies I wanted to catch up on. Sleep and I don't usually get along anyways. The last movie I finished last night was Insidious... hands down better than any of the Paranormal Activities, and fun to watch in the dark.

Taste is still good, I like it. No heartburn today, so I'm thinking it was just my diet yesterday. Energy is still clean and smooth for me. Not too strong and overpowering, but is nice. I think it will do a lot of people just fine. For the true hardcore stim junkies maybe not though. I don't mind the sublingual liquid, but as T-Bone mentioned in his reviews that it may not be the least hassle way of doing it. Especially if you are doing it on the go and carrying it in a bag or something. However, if the final product's bottle perhaps had a measured dropper as the lid it may not be that big of a deal. I'm just going off that I am using a separate oral syringe that I have to carry around right now and like to wash it afterwards. If the dropper was attached to the lid and stayed in the bottle that would make it easier and quicker IMO.

Today is my last day of 5x5 weights this week. Tomorrow I'm taking the day off as I'm hitting up the Vikings/Redskins game and will be surely drinking. Christmas day though, I'll head outside and do some sprints at the park with that lazy bum in the pic below before settling down and stuffing myself with ham and other holiday goodies. I'm probably going to try a dose and a half or double dose as I head out the door for the game tomorrow. I'll let everyone know how that goes.

Now, to take another dose and get to the iron.

Gunner.JPG
Syr.JPG

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First thing..No way was insidious better than the paranormal activity movies
Second thing..Do not give to sleeping dog..LOL
Awesome updates man. Hope it does what for you what you want.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Copycat. I just read through your posts. I don't think that it needs to be stronger at all. It is just the right amount of stim for me. You may not feel it as much the second day or think you don't feel it as much. It is there but it is subtle. You can either relax or go for a run, your choice. Anything stronger and I don't think it would be reasonable for me to take as a general pick me up. It would be more like a stimed out pre-workout that you couldn't take just anytime....Enjoy your time using it. I know I am.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Copycat. I just read through your posts. I don't think that it needs to be stronger at all. It is just the right amount of stim for me. You may not feel it as much the second day or think you don't feel it as much. It is there but it is subtle. You can either relax or go for a run, your choice. Anything stronger and I don't think it would be reasonable for me to take as a general pick me up. It would be more like a stimed out pre-workout that you couldn't take just anytime....Enjoy your time using it. I know I am.
Oh I do like it and as I mentioned it's pretty clean and smooth. I've pretty much been off most stims except for a cup or two of coffee as of late. However I tend to stim in cycles and when my tolerance goes up it may not be enough for me personally. It is good now though and I feel it will be good for many out there. I have no problem doing cardio on it if it's the 15-20 min cardio after working out. I won't be taking it before I do real cardio or a run. I don't take anything but fruit, BCAA/electrolytes, water when I go for runs. If I'm going to raise my heart rate up like that for 3, 6, 10 miles or more I don't need the extra help. It'll only hinder. So that's not a knock on any product just a safety issue. I do take a small amount of caffiene if it's going to be a long run just to stave off any caffeine withdrawal headaches but that's it.

I would def say better than any red bull or such. Though I do love me the taste of some sugar free red bull.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout done. Felt good all the way through. Got a question for you all. What would be a good exercise to substitute for the Tate Press in my 5x5 scheme? When I do the Tate the tendon that runs over my right elbow pops back and forth over the bone and its quite discomforting. More so I feel there is a momentary second of weakened strength when it happens and I'm worried as I go up in weight that could turn out bad lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!

Also, how many ccs/mls are in the bottle?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, about 120 I figure. Not sure what the final packaged bottle will look like.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On a different note... I already scored free tix to the Military bowl on the 28th and today I was able to pick up a couple free tix to the Redskins/Vikings game on the 24th. All curtesy of the USO. Awesome organization. If any of y'all ever donate to organizations like that you should consider them. They really do a lot for our troops. I've been stuck at airports while traveling overnight before and have been able to stay at the USO with a place to sleep, food to eat and more.
USO does a lot for us, i usually find one when i'm in the airport just to relax and rest when i'm flying.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In in in

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll be following. Always on the lookout for new stims.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Double dosing and heading out to the Redskins/Vikings game. I'll let everyone know how it goes.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love to hear how that double dosing went for you, cause we all know those stim junkies out there gonna be dying to hear.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Double dose was the tits. Been trying to find the time to update but I'll def get to it today now the part of the holidays our done with

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Double dose was the tits. Been trying to find the time to update but I'll def get to it today now the part of the holidays our done with
Double dose..... Your a tank

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, let me catch up here...

On the 24th I took a double dose by taking 2cc, holding it while drawing up the 2nd, swished and swallowed, then took the 2nd as directed. This was a fun experiment to prep going to the Redskins game. Outcome? Had me zinging!! I mean this was a freaking sweet spot! Now, I wouldn't want to do this every dose, just the times I want to get to it and want to feel froggy lol. Can't say anything about the come down because by then I was Natty Light drunk. I could def do a double dose to get serious work done or some straight lifting, but I don't think I would try cardio on it. My heart probably wouldn't like to work that hard lol.

Over all not too much new to add. It's pretty versatile I think. I took the 25th, 26th, and today off. Have only had some coffee. I may hit up a dose today before hitting the gym otherwise I'll hit it up again tomorrow.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Double dose..... Your a tank
haha, yeah. I can usually feel stims pretty easily as in if I take something I won't be like "oh it doesn't work at all", but I am also able to take and handle them in heavy doses as well. sometimes the heavy doses as long as it isn't something that makes me feel sick makes for a fun time.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taste 9/10... if you like coffee, you'll like this
Energy 7/10 single dose, 9.5/10 double dose
Cracked Feeling 0/10 single, 4/10 double dose (this is good for me, 10/10 would be me being sick 4/10 is getting sh*t done cracked out)
Aggression 3.5/10 single dose, 7/10 double dose

Gonna through this under my log right now.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the update. I like you noticed a big difference between the single and double dose.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW, got another football game to hit up tomorrow, the Military Bowl. So, I shall be double dosing again bwhahahah

Took a single dose 15 min ago, heading to the gym in a moment to kick off this weeks 5x5.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosed and hit the gym tonight. Good clean energy and slammed through my power cleans. Did three 500m rows at a quick clip afterwards. pushed at a hard pace, but not as hard as I would have liked because of the liquistim I think. As I've said I don't like to take stims if I'm gonna do hard cardio and this is still the case with this. Something like the stair master, treadmill at an incline at a brisk walk or slow steady bike would be fine, but not for high intensity IMO.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice updates sounds like its versatile for someone who like me who is stim sensitive. I can take one dose and be good but if i need to be cracked out i can take 2 doses.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice updates sounds like its versatile for someone who like me who is stim sensitive. I can take one dose and be good but if i need to be cracked out i can take 2 doses.
Looks like something I must try as well.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yup, hate the cracked out feeling.
Cut way back on stims... :)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About to hit that double dose and make my way to the game

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me too i used to love stims but not anymore, i take them less and less anymore.
In a way, me too. I go through my cycles. Right now I am coming of a period of a down time where I took stims sparingly. It doesn't take me long to get back to my high stim tolerance. With this I'm sure, and we'll see with time, but I feel can be used as a pick me up product effectively. Many are gonna like the 2cc dose and some are gonna prefer a double dose. I'll be trying more than a double dose soon, but what we got to test is I believe a 120ml bottle and if that is what the final product comes in that is a lot of product to play with... seriously at a single dose thats 2 months worth of product. Can you get better than that??

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Think I'm going to back off all stims and try a non stim pre...

Been getting a lot of headaches lately and I need to pin point where they are coming
From.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think I'm going to back off all stims and try a non stim pre...

Been getting a lot of headaches lately and I need to pin point where they are coming
From.
If you are like me then do your self a favor and back off slowly. I can't go cold turkey, it takes a while. Usually a cup of coffee when it get bad helps. Not sure about all the talk about Benadryl. Never seem to help for me, just a conscious decision to back off and ensure a cup of coffee in the morning and one if I was getting a headache.

as far as non stim addicting PWO I would suggest looking into Omeg's Ultima. Solid product and one of my fave no. Stim PWO

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't dose today. Was nursing a hangover and didn't really have anything to do today. Went into work for about 3 hours and that was about it. Hit the gym late tonight when I started feeling better and was rehydrated lol.

Going to take a single dose tomorrow morning before hitting the road for the 6hr drive down to North Carolina. We'll see how I feel taking this and then just sitting there driving.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopes single dose works for the drive tomorrow

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it'll be good. Double dose will prolly be too much to just sit there with lol
LoL very true sitting confined for a long drive jacked up on stim's would be murder on me.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for double dosing sitting around..LOL

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Overeem by TKO in the 3rd

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHHHAAAATTT?!?!?!?! no way....really??? I think Lesnar has a chance!!