Coop´s Corner, you are missed!

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Anybody from PES know if Coop´s Corner will be back?
I guess I´m not the only one that misses it. I love them write ups and explanation in layman terms!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Everybody loves mr.cooper69 and all of the things he has taught us in the "corner" of AM lol

Man is busy with a lot, and it's just a mark if his dedication to his studies and work that he is now online much less.

We will hopefully see him around still when he is able.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We've been churning out quite a few things recently. I'm sure coop and syn will have some good write ups on some stuff in the future though.

And letting them know you want more always helps.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it would be awesome with some more write ups in the future. They are much appreciated!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feel free to request some topics. I'm going to do berberine and theanine in the future, but am open to ideas as well
Adaptogens and combination of them. Same with nootropics that help with anxiety and mental performance/concentration.

School takes precedent over muscle building

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Coop's Corner has definitely been missed

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember Coop going on quite a few tangents about proper forms of vitamin. That would definitely peak my interest too. He mentioned quite a few popular vitamins have less-than-desirable forms of ingredients

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember Coop going on quite a few tangents about proper forms of vitamin. That would definitely peak my interest too. He mentioned quite a few popular vitamins have less-than-desirable forms of ingredients
He also mentioned ratios too. he said most ratios of vitamins and minerals were piss poor

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cooper is no longer active on the forums.

He had to prioritise his career and we respect that. He was becoming busier and busier so his activity on the forums was diminishing a lot as many noticed over the past few months.

He was a great asset to the team and his career offline has to come first. There is no bad blood between us. :)

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established

He had to prioritise his career and we respect that. He was becoming busier and busier so his activity on the forums was diminishing a lot as many noticed over the past few months.

He was a great asset to the team and his career offline has to come first. There is no bad blood between us. :)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established

:( dam sad to see him go

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Feel free to request some topics. I'm going to do berberine and theanine in the future, but am open to ideas as well
Theanine ****ing rules especially with stims :biggthumpup:

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
They answered in another thread ahahha and Ben just answered above these posts. Seems he left amicably due to his career needing to take all his attention.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PES wasn't his career? Was it just a part time job?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
PES wasn't his career? Was it just a part time job?
He was still in school, actually.
His studies are advancing him down another path and I'm pretty glad to see him do well.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He was still in school, actually.
His studies are advancing him down another path and I'm pretty glad to see him do well.
I remember that now that you say it. To be a doctor, right? I just always thought he was part of the brains behind PES formulations.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember that now that you say it. To be a doctor, right? I just always thought he was part of the brains behind PES formulations.
IIRC he did help with the formulations and in house testing. PES also has a few PhD's on staff for R&D (BioChem I believe) so they will continue to put out solid products.

Cooper had mentioned awhile back that he would test potential formulations on himself as he had available to him a variety of equipment to monitor physiological changes in response to the ingredients

I know at our school we have:
a physioflow (to measure stroke volume)
A few met carts that measures substrate oxidation (via gas exchange) down to the .1g,
a DEXA scanner and bod pod to measure changes in body comp
And an Isokinetic dynamometer that we use to measure torque at pretty much any joint

And we had all of this available to us as undergrads for our own research purposes

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
IIRC he did help with the formulations and in house testing. PES also has a few PhD's on staff for R&D (BioChem I believe) so they will continue to put out solid products.

Cooper had mentioned awhile back that he would test potential formulations on himself as he had available to him a variety of equipment to monitor physiological changes in response to the ingredients

I know at our school we have:
a physioflow (to measure stroke volume)
A few met carts that measures substrate oxidation (via gas exchange) down to the .1g,
a DEXA scanner and bod pod to measure changes in body comp
And an Isokinetic dynamometer that we use to measure torque at pretty much any joint

And we had all of this available to us as undergrads for our own research purposes
Or one LCMS. Bloodwork ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still haven't answered lol
Folks, silence is the PC way of saying yes.
lol?

I will quote myself in case anyone else missed it.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think people didn't take it as he's no longer with PES just no longer on the forums.
Ok.

In which case, both of those are correct. :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think people didn't take it as he's no longer with PES just no longer on the forums.
Exactly. Lol thank you sir. People thinking I'm stupid and didn't see what was written lol

Reactions: LLN
carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. Lol thank you sir. People thinking I'm stupid and didn't see what was written lol
I see your point but for me saying "WAS a great asset" and "there is no bad blood between us" were indicators of confirmation that he was indeed gone.

Regardless, I think my 40oz GIF is pretty much the official announcement, moreso than what Ben said. RIP Yung Coop.

Reactions: mw1