Cool Podcasts/Youtube Channels

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey bros, looking to expand my mind with some cool podcasts.

What's everybody watching?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey bros, looking to expand my mind with some cool podcasts.

What's everybody watching?
Podcasts. I love beast fitness radio, not him as a bodybuilder but a wealth of info and has some great ppl in the industry on there. I used to like muscle expert podcast but it's gotten weird over the past 2 years. The 44 On swole for YouTube but he constantly gets shutdown and changes the name. Geared up podcast is good too but they don't make many podcasts anymore. There's lots of old ones tho

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Podcasts. I love beast fitness radio, not him as a bodybuilder but a wealth of info and has some great ppl in the industry on there. I used to like muscle expert podcast but it's gotten weird over the past 2 years. The 44 On swole for YouTube but he constantly gets shutdown and changes the name. Geared up podcast is good too but they don't make many podcasts anymore. There's lots of old ones tho
Sweet man thanks. I am going to check these out.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
joe rogan is the most well rounded and best podcast out there

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ya I was only listing bodybuilding related ones, didn't even think to ask what topics he was interested in. Joe Rogan is always switching it up

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just started listening to JRE a couple weeks back, and this is what inspired me to ask about other podcasts.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just started listening to JRE a couple weeks back, and this is what inspired me to ask about other podcasts.
what are some of your hobbies?

for example cbs fantasy football is daily listen to me

but up and vanished season 2 is phenomenal murder mystery....serial season 1 also amazing

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
what are some of your hobbies?

for example cbs fantasy football is daily listen to me

but up and vanished season 2 is phenomenal murder mystery....serial season 1 also amazing
Just lifting weights really.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Check out the beast fitness radio interview with mike arnold, very intelligent detailed talk on oral steroids.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tiny Meat Gang podcast. They are a couple of guys who were software engineers who started on Vine and then moved to YouTube and other stuff. It would be considered comedy, there is a lot of inside jokes so I would start with one of the beginning ones if you do. I know social media influencer sounds lame but they are honestly hilarious. I am driving out of state to go see them do a live podcast here soon. Lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tiny Meat Gang podcast. They are a couple of guys who were software engineers who started on Vine and then moved to YouTube and other stuff. It would be considered comedy, there is a lot of inside jokes so I would start with one of the beginning ones if you do. I know social media influencer sounds lame but they are honestly hilarious. I am driving out of state to go see them do a live podcast here soon. Lol
let me know how a live podcast is....I want to go to one, mainly the joe budden podcast....I've seen joe rogan do stand up 3 times and joey daiz live but never in podcast form, just stand up

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
let me know how a live podcast is....I want to go to one, mainly the joe budden podcast....I've seen joe rogan do stand up 3 times and joey daiz live but never in podcast form, just stand up
I will, it should be interesting. I have never been to a live comedy/stand up show so I don't have much to compare to, but I am expecting it to be somewhat similar.