Controlled Labs White Flash log

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big thanks to Sean1332 and Hyde and CL for giving me a chance to log this. After I saw the panel, I knew I was going to give it a go one way or another.

It's a pretty straight forward open label and covers all the bases I really want.

I cracked it open on Sunday when I was at the station on duty. Let my buddy try it, as well. We were going to lift first thing, but had to cook earlier than planned. So a little while after eating, we decided we would sip on it while we washed our cars, wait for the urge to train to kick in and then go hit it.

We ended up with some impromptu rope training after we washed our cars and then played about 2 hours of pickle ball and finally lifted after that.

I never really felt anything kick in as far as energy or motivation was concerned. But even after all that time and all we did, tge pump was still impressive for the work load.

I used it for a more traditional session Monday morning when I left work to go hit high volume chest. Once again, never really felt that motivational kick, but everything else was on point. Output and pump was just fantastic.

The flavor (cherry limeade) is absolutely on point. Delicious, refreshing (and mixes up well/easily).

I'm curious to see the other logs and see what other people are experiencing. So far the only thing I'm wanting is to add something in to enhance that little mental kick, but that very well could just be internal on my end with everything I've got going on.

I'll be testing it out again tomorrow on high volume delts/traps.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ended up catching a house fire after dinner, last shift. And got woke up at 4 AM for a shooting (I didnt have to go, but I pretty much slept for trash til shift change).

Anyway, I was dragging hard Thursday, so I went with Arez for my lift and a stim kick.

Played basketball first today (4 straight games, over 1.5 hours (and logged 5 straight games in just under 2 hours Thurs)), then hit high volume legs a couple hours later.

Once again, same observations as the last session. Incredible pumps (even upper body lol), solid endurance, but just no extra mental gear for me.

Those who know my stim intake probably know I need a break, so take that for what it's worth.

I have been making an effort to scale back where I can and I'll update that info in here, as well.

Shift day tomorrow. Will likely try to just do some squat work and stretching, as well as some cardio if we get the chance.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. I'll get in on this!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Centurion has the best high-power stim blends on the market - if I am absolutely dragging dead or NEED to hit a number, God of Rage Reloaded is the one. But all of their stuff is kind of like taking a bunch of ephedrine - they’re not really ideal for normal sessions, the ones that comprise 80% of your weekly work. Tolerance builds up fast to the effect and they’re decidedly harsh. I use our pre’s for about 4/5 sessions, which really helps make the killer-stim stuff count when you need it.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Centurion has the best high-power stim blends on the market - if I am absolutely dragging dead or NEED to hit a number, God of Rage Reloaded is the one. But all of their stuff is kind of like taking a bunch of ephedrine - they’re not really ideal for normal sessions, the ones that comprise 80% of your weekly work. Tolerance builds up fast to the effect and they’re decidedly harsh. I use our pre’s for about 4/5 sessions, which really helps make the killer-stim stuff count when you need it.
I'll have to look into that.

I honestly don't mess with higher stim stuff these days. I still have tubs of Dust Extreme, Mesomorph, etc., but never even unpacked them when I moved in October. I have Reign, but had mixed feelings when using it so havent even used it in months. Highest one I have is the Arez and majority of the time, I prefer Quake, Prolific or Morph Extreme (and I'm thinking White Flash will find its way into that rotation, too).

I'm 100% with you that you just need that extra gear sometimes. I dont know how people use those pres on a daily basis (I mean, I could tolerate it, but like you said, then it just feels meh).

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pretty much. Same way trash fast food is only great when it’s the exception to your routine diet. It’s because you eat the good stuff 80% of the time that a big greasy burger hits the spot - you eat that stuff daily and it’s not nearly as good (& asking for a heart attack lol).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Used 1 scoop before basketball the other day just to see how that went. Endurance was good and felt pretty good (I don't need near as much of a mental push with ball as I do for lifting).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for the minimal updates lately -- kind of hectic with work right now and that is HOPEFULLY scaling back in the next few days.

I did use WF pre high volume arm day on Sunday and the pump was INSANE. Best I've had in some time.

Still not "hitting" mentally as I'd like, but the performance aspect is solid.