Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/290501-looking-more-protein.html?highlight=PROmore

PROmore Frosted Cinnamon Bun Review

Mixability:5/5
This protein blend mixes extremely well in every liquid I tried it in. Even almond milk presented next to no clumping. And there is only minor foaming when mixing in a skater with no whole milk(my preferred shake method). This is great. Many other protein shakes create a ton of foam.

Texture/thickness:5/5
This is not a thick protein with lots of texture. For my preferences this is perfect. I've grown somewhat tired of really thick shakes as I generally mix with whole milk. Very smooth mouthfeel.

Profile/Blend: 5/5
The blend of six proteins is very solid. It has a great mix of fast and slow digesting protein forms. It is also pretty low fat and low sugar.

Taste:5/5
Finally, my favorite criterion. I LOVE the Frosted Cinnamon Bun flavoring. At the first sip you are hit with a very sweet frosting flavoring and as it fades you are hit at the end with very good cinnamon notes. It is very crisp and clean tasting. I've always been a typical chocolate/vanilla protein guy so this was a refreshing change. I definitely look forward to trying more adventurous protein flavors moving forward. The Orange cream flavor I'm a tiny bit trepidatious but based on this experience I will be trying it and Snickerdoodle at some point. Homer in on this flavor Controlled Labs. The sweetened, flavor, taste/texture all come together perfectly IMO.

Versatility:5/5
This was another area where I felt it performed perfectly. It mixed well in every type of liquid and maintained a strong flavor in each one. I also used it succ as fully in half a dozen ways: protein cakes, proats, ice cream, protein balls, yogurt, crepes. The flavor was noticeable and shined well in most things except the protein balls and protein cakes. And everything cooked perfectly with the addition of powdered protein. I've used this daily for the past month and have only used my other 4 protein flavors in my stash maybe a handful of times.

Overall:5/5
This was an easy review. It performed well if not perfectly on each of the criterion that I was concerned with. Great job with this flavor and product CL. PROmore has definitely earned a spot in my supplement pantry. Can't wait to see and try other flavoring offerings in the future. I'll be looking for deals on the other two flavors soon.
Looks like a winner !!

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stuff is genuinely devine!! But someone...please do tell me how to make protein balls. I need something to kill my evening sugar cravings, and want to give them a shot