Controlled Labs: Pets of Anabolic Minds

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even though I know that the promo is over, I had to put in a couple pics of my own. This is Kiera. She is a rescue dog that joined our family a couple years back. She was definitely a brat to Maggie (the pit that she's laying on) when we still had her. Now that Maggie is gone, Kiera is our only pet but she's more than enough! Lol!
14835513790000.jpg

She likes to try and help with the bedtime stories but she's really not that much of help. Lol!
14835514778251.jpg

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Promo is over?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Winners!

justthere4comm- 3 products of choice
Alpha1agreda- 2 products of choice
mmorso- 1 product of choice

PM what you gentlemen would like and in what flavor (if applicable). If you are unfamiliar with our entire lineup, visit our website http://www.controlledlabs.com . If you have any questions about products or would like some suggestions, feel free to ask Hyde or myself, or ask around here.

I appreciate everyone participating. I'm glad this promo had some great feedback. I say this in most of our promo's, I appreciate the friendly nature of all of you. We are always doing great promo's so keep a lookout for the next one.

We are currently looking for loggers for our gaming supplement Gamer Up. If that interests you, check it out in the Company Promotiona!

Congratulations to the winners and I wish all of you a New Years full of gains!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Solid choices, congrats guys!

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Congrats !!!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Thank you Controlled Labs! Yummy.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Wow I won!!! Hell yeah!!! Thanks guys it was a kick ass promo!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations Guys!

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
This is awesome ! A lot of good products having a hard time picking lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats, winners!

Sean -- I think you guys should make this a regular/annual one right around the holiday/new year. I really enjoyed it and would love to see more pets anytime! :)

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A big THANK YOU! to Controlled Labs! for a great promo and greater prizes!
Sean1332 Hyde

This may help you guys decide as my choices were:

Gamer Up (Bubble Gum)
I wanted to review this one anyway, and it looks awesome. Super happy to have this chance!

Purple Wraath™: Ergogenic Essential Amino Acid Matrix (Lemonade) Yum!
Just wow.

Orange TRIad + Greens (Orange) <-- This looks sick.
Seriously an atom bomb of healthiness. Look at this ingredient list.

Orange-Triad-greens-Supplement-Facts.jpg

Cannot go wrong with any of those!

Side note:
I want to also take a moment and commend your Graphic Design / Web Team. It isn't often when
I grab a graphic from a site that it shows obvious professionalism. The nomenclature, and on top
of it all, I know you guys are using Macs. 96ppi resolution for your images is perfect. Love it.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Congrats guys! You guys are lucky I didn't put any pics of my English Bulldog at 8 weeks old it would have been game over LOL

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats, winners!

Sean -- I think you guys should make this a regular/annual one right around the holiday/new year. I really enjoyed it and would love to see more pets anytime! :)
I think that's a great idea. I'll pitch it up.

I think around this time last year we did a promo giving away every single one of our capped supplements. I think that giveaway/promo and this one has been my favorite.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A big THANK YOU! to Controlled Labs! for a great promo and greater prizes!
Sean1332 Hyde

This may help you guys decide as my choices were:

Gamer Up (Bubble Gum)
I wanted to review this one anyway, and it looks awesome. Super happy to have this chance!

Purple Wraath: Ergogenic Essential Amino Acid Matrix (Lemonade) Yum!
Just wow.

Orange TRIad + Greens (Orange) <-- This looks sick.
Seriously an atom bomb of healthiness. Look at this ingredient list.

View attachment 143880

Cannot go wrong with any of those!

Side note:
I want to also take a moment and commend your Graphic Design / Web Team. It isn't often when
I grab a graphic from a site that it shows obvious professionalism. The nomenclature, and on top
of it all, I know you guys are using Macs. 96ppi resolution for your images is perfect. Love it.
Solid choices! OT+Greens and Purple Wraath (as well as Green Mag) are my monthly staples that I haven't diverted from for a long while. I've yet to try Gamer Up so let us know what you think!

Thanks for the kind words!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats, winners!

14836661019440.jpg

I think you might have seen this one though. ↓
14815091758150.jpg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you everyone.

You cannot go wrong with Purple Wraath lemon mixed with Green Mag lemon intra. I love the juicy grap Wrath if I am not mixing products (like just having some through the day to promote recovery). Staples for me, along w the Orange series.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Thanks CL guys... I just got home from vacation and had a tub of white flood waiting for me

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you everyone.

You cannot go wrong with Purple Wraath lemon mixed with Green Mag lemon intra. I love the juicy grap Wrath if I am not mixing products (like just having some through the day to promote recovery). Staples for me, along w the Orange series.
Never tried the lemon PW, only had the grape. I actually didn't even know there were any other flavors. Lol! Never paid attention I guess.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Picked me up some gamer up and glycergrow ! Just in time too as I was tossing around the Idea of my own preworkout thanks again guys ! Superfast shipping too from when I picked

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yesterday morning at work I tried some (1/4 scoop in 4 ounces of water) Gamer Up Bubble Gum flavor and it was amazing in so many ways. The taste was the bomb! For the first time in a long time, I was at 100 percent accuracy the first go around in one of my tasks, and I got more done faster than anyone. This is one incredible supplement. No crash at all, just felt sharp and it wasn't something that hit me like a hammer, it was subtle and pleasant.

I LOVE THIS SUPPLEMENT.

buble gum.jpg

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lot of good supplements from the CL line. Just got a nice hookup of Reds, Greens and Health IQ. They also threw in a tub of Gamer Up bubble gum!!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope you enjoy it!

Oh I will. I've been enjoying CL products for years now. Definitely a supplement company I support.