Controlled Labs Gamer Up Loggers Wanted

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Controlled Labs is looking for 7 loggers to test and review our newest product, Gamer Up.

IMG_1483550707.750041.jpg

IMG_1483550715.570931.jpg

Gamer Up Benefits
IMG_1483550734.027839.jpg

Gaming Energy, Focus & Endurance Supplement for longer gaming hours

If you meet the logger requirements, all you need to do is post up why you wish to log and review this product, what you intend to use it for and why you'd benefit from it.

Logger Requirements:
18+ years or older
U.S. only
Minimum 100 posts
Must be willing to make at least 4 updates per week
Must post a review of the product when completed

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Big fan of controlled labs! Triad and greens are staples! Wish this was in the uk, great opportunity people

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I want to log this bc it is a low caffeine and non pump product and bubble gum sounds tasty. I will using in the am and afternoon for general energy at work, I can't use pre wo as I workout to late most days, but would use pre wo once a week. I'd benefit from the flavor and the focus for work as my job is very mentally demanding.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I want to log this bc it is a low caffeine and non pump product and bubble gum sounds tasty. I will using in the am and afternoon for general energy at work, I can't use pre wo as I workout to late most days, but would use pre wo once a week. I'd benefit from the flavor and the focus for work as my job is very mentally demanding.
Glad to see your interest in this - I think it looks quite promising myself!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to log this and use it for studying purposes and doing kettle bell workouts. Really interested in this profile

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I feel this would be a good experience for me and controlled labs . I play a variety of games . From FPS to Nhl17 . In 5 days I will be open to log . I have tried a good amount of controlled labs products. My favorite would have to be red ghost!
Iam also studying for my NASM cert .
Good luck to all who enter ! Great company, great products.....

boatnerj

Awards
Would love to also use this for studying purposes. In med school and would like to see if it adds even a bit of a mental edge to my study game!And while I may not have 100 posts, I would be more than happy to post daily if needed.

sideshowdoc

Awards
I am also interested in logging this new controlled labs product. I am also in medical school in virginia and am thinking this would help me "gun" a bit harder" I have heard good things about lions mane.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I feel this would be a good experience for me and controlled labs . I play a variety of games . From FPS to Nhl17 . In 5 days I will be open to log . I have tried a good amount of controlled labs products. My favorite would have to be red ghost!
you have 3 currently at the moment, It will be hard to dictate what is doing what if you run so many products once.

I understand you like running logs and providing feedback, but when you throw so many variables in the pot at once it will be hard to be accurate on what is doing what.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/288113-hulk-boost-testosterone-7.html (one on a test booster)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/288212-hulk-smashes-volatile-4.html (one on a preworkout)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/288033-bighulksmash-travels-gains-9.html (Sleep Aid)

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Would love to try this out at work and swap out my morning cup of coffee OR pre am cardio. Have always been a fan of Controlled Lab products and this seems like a great addition to their already awesome lineup

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only tossing my hat in the ring if you don't have enough loggers to choose from by the end of things. I don't game, so I'm of no help there lol, but I like focus products at work. I generally rotate between Focus XT and Monsters in the office (pre-workout in the AM and then a pick-me-up from one of those in the afternoon). I'm wrapping up a log with iForce for Max Out and HemaVO2 that will be done w/in 2 weeks (not that it should conflict based on how I use these, but still, don't like too much going on at once). I snagged some Elix1r during the sales at Black Friday and have only used it once, but the taste wasn't great, so I haven't busted it back out yet lol. I like the carbonation, so I've really just been having a Monster for my PM pick-me-up.

So, I'll check back in whenever you're to the point of picking, but just keep me as a back-up if needed (consider me your Tony Romo ;) lol).

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
you have 3 currently at the moment, It will be hard to dictate what is doing what if you run so many products once.

I understand you like running logs and providing feedback, but when you throw so many variables in the pot at once it will be hard to be accurate on what is doing what.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/288113-hulk-boost-testosterone-7.html (one on a test booster)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/288212-hulk-smashes-volatile-4.html (one on a preworkout)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/288033-bighulksmash-travels-gains-9.html (Sleep Aid)
Duly noted . Logs ending in a week or so .

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd love to log this. I did win a tub in the game promo however. That said I'd still love to log it. I like manimal or Midwestbeast I would love to substitute my morning and evening pick me ups with something better a nootropic oriented. Plus I love taking some pwo before online gaming. So why not take some gamer up instead.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think ^ would log the sh1t out of this! I will definitely follow. (No, that wasn't a threat... giggle)
Of course we're all going to need pre logging pre contest results noodz. What. They are for a friend.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm glad there's some good interest so far! I have no time limit on this. Once I get the amount of people I need, I'll pull names.

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Interested in reading the feedback for this. I game way to much whether it be Overwatch or Pokemon and I could see this coming in handy for these long office hours at the job.

Nice job on the formula, looks Top-Notch

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id love to log the product!

I'd use GAMER UP as my coffee substitute in the morning. Reason being, my 17mo old still doesn't sleep, on top of being a GM of a franchise and having to stay on top of employees I need the focus/clarity to get everything done.

Also, who doesn't like bubblegum?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd be interested in samples down the road. I never have much time to log anymore. Looks like cool product though, and like I mentioned before I'd like to try it while playing PSVR.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I'm glad there's some good interest so far! I have no time limit on this. Once I get the amount of people I need, I'll pull names.
Right on!!!!

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
I think I'd be a great blogger for GAMER UP! I need the boost at work. Working in the engine room in the military takes a lot out of you and as you know we don't get paid much so infant be buying monsters all day. Especially when we deploy. At one point i was smashing 5 monsters a day. That adds up quick and you need the focus and the mental enhancement because we work, yes actual labor in 100 plus degree engine room with 100% humidity for 18-36 hours in a row with only 2 one hour breaks. Nothing gets your body and you mind more in the poop shoot than this job. Always have to be at top mental focus when working here

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id love to log the product!

I'd use GAMER UP as my coffee substitute in the morning. Reason being, my 17mo old still doesn't sleep, on top of being a GM of a franchise and having to stay on top of employees I need the focus/clarity to get everything done.

Also, who doesn't like bubblegum?
Not that I have a vote in this matter, but, I vote for this handsome devil right here! ^^^

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only tossing my hat in the ring if you don't have enough loggers to choose from by the end of things. I don't game, so I'm of no help there lol, but I like focus products at work. I generally rotate between Focus XT and Monsters in the office (pre-workout in the AM and then a pick-me-up from one of those in the afternoon). I'm wrapping up a log with iForce for Max Out and HemaVO2 that will be done w/in 2 weeks (not that it should conflict based on how I use these, but still, don't like too much going on at once). I snagged some Elix1r during the sales at Black Friday and have only used it once, but the taste wasn't great, so I haven't busted it back out yet lol. I like the carbonation, so I've really just been having a Monster for my PM pick-me-up.

So, I'll check back in whenever you're to the point of picking, but just keep me as a back-up if needed (consider me your Tony Romo ;) lol).
286f84fc620400b4e2d44af5c7b25c32.jpg

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not that I have a vote in this matter, but, I vote for this handsome devil right here! ^^^
Awe shucks lukey, you shouldn't have!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still in for some bubble gum goodness

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I would def be in for this. After using another focus product I have come to realize the great potential they offer.

As far as gaming -we'll I'll play the new modern warfare for test but will be using this more for daily functionality

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would def be in for this. After using another focus product I have come to realize the great potential they offer.

As far as gaming -we'll I'll play the new modern warfare for test but will be using this more for daily functionality
That's how I intend to use it. I work for an ISP and sometimes you just really need to be on your game. I think a lot of people can relate to that in different fields.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
That's how I intend to use it. I work for an ISP and sometimes you just really need to be on your game. I think a lot of people can relate to that in different fields.
well if this is supposed to help with gaming, can we get this going asap- my k/d ratio is horrible. 8 year old has a better k/d then i do

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
well if this is supposed to help with gaming, can we get this going asap- my k/d ratio is horrible. 8 year old has a better k/d then i do
Hahaha just means he has good genes!
Sean1332 I don't think we need to run this to much longer, do you?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I get 8 kills to 16 deaths on call of duty. Then I hear the mic and the kid is like 12
Feels bad

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

Logs are complete as of tomorrow. I will be logless ;)

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Would love to get in on this if there's still a chance! I would use this for class (staring at a power point all day on laptop) and I play Gears of War 4 basically everyday on my Xbox one and as lame as it sounds I play so much better when I'm well rested lol I would use for both situations, regardless... interesting product looking to hear some feedback

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to get in on this if there's still a chance! I would use this for class (staring at a power point all day on laptop) and I play Gears of War 4 basically everyday on my Xbox one and as lame as it sounds I play so much better when I'm well rested lol I would use for both situations, regardless... interesting product looking to hear some feedback
Hey man,

Didn't you just get picked for VasoMax XT logging? I would say although one is a pump product, and one is more like focus product, it would be best to not run them at same time. For the purpose of providing accurate details to either company.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
SweetLou321
MidwestBeast
tyga tyga
smith_69
BloodManor
ManimalPatB
bighulksmash

Send me your shipping information, gentlemen.
congrats guys and thanks Sean1332

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats lady ( smith_69 ) and gents!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks sean

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey man,

Didn't you just get picked for VasoMax XT logging? I would say although one is a pump product, and one is more like focus product, it would be best to not run them at same time. For the purpose of providing accurate details to either company.
I sure did, but I figured two products that I would use for two completely different purposes. I understand where you're coming from though, wouldn't want it to skew the vasomax log, as Im pretty excited to get into that.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congratulations gentlemen (and bighulksmash )! Looking forward to following your logs - I haven't even got to touch this stuff yet!

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats.