$$$ CONTROLLED LABS Free Samples + Window Cling $$$

rmsshelton

Awards
Just received samples.
Will tell you about them this weekend.

Beefy Jew

Awards
I used the green magnitude and purple wrath today for my deadlift workout. I drank the green magnitude pre workoit and definatly felt a good muscle pump throughout my lifts. I drank the purple wrath throughtout my workout, I just mixed jt into the half ballon jug of water I drink while I lift, and I was able to get through my main lifts and my accesory lifts better than I usaully do. I am curently using jim wendlers 5/3/1 with the boring but big, so by the end I'm usaully worn right out. I am definatly impressed with these so far.

scw538

scw538

Awards
Samples were great really liked the green creatine. White flood was nice smooth energy no jitters.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I used the green magnitude and purple wrath today for my deadlift workout. I drank the green magnitude pre workoit and definatly felt a good muscle pump throughout my lifts. I drank the purple wrath throughtout my workout, I just mixed jt into the half ballon jug of water I drink while I lift, and I was able to get through my main lifts and my accesory lifts better than I usaully do. I am curently using jim wendlers 5/3/1 with the boring but big, so by the end I'm usaully worn right out. I am definatly impressed with these so far.
Awesome review. Any plans on purchasing them, based on the samples?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just want a window cling!

Beefy Jew

Awards
I might buy some next month, I got a supply of Jack3d that I need to use up first.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
green mag and focusXT are hands down the best flavored products .. can drink those all day long

anyway i can get green mag(lemon flavor) ? to mix it in with purplewraath

leonitis84

Awards
i love white flood! one of the best pre-workouts ive tried!

Litho

Awards
Filled out the form. Have used all products listed except for the shots. Can't wait!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
green mag and focusXT are hands down the best flavored products .. can drink those all day long

anyway i can get green mag(lemon flavor) ? to mix it in with purplewraath
It's a great mix, for sure! We only have samples of the Apple ones though :)

Becks18

Becks18

Awards
I received my samples about a week ago and tried all the products last week. I really enjoyed the entire stack , I had a great feeling through out my entire work out and a had a ton of energy to spare. I have tried a lot of different stacks and this seemed to be above what I have tried before,and not to mention they all tasted great! I took them on a heavy chest day and I followed my chest routine with heavy dead lifts and a 20 min cardio session and I was left with a great pump , awesome vascularity, and a clear head after my workout! I really want to run all of these products regularly! Thanks again for the great samples!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lookin forward to these :-D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I received my samples about a week ago and tried all the products last week. I really enjoyed the entire stack , I had a great feeling through out my entire work out and a had a ton of energy to spare. I have tried a lot of different stacks and this seemed to be above what I have tried before,and not to mention they all tasted great! I took them on a heavy chest day and I followed my chest routine with heavy dead lifts and a 20 min cardio session and I was left with a great pump , awesome vascularity, and a clear head after my workout! I really want to run all of these products regularly! Thanks again for the great samples!!
Thanks alot for the reviews...great to hear you liked them all ! :D

daddy0030

Awards
Wow. I can't wait to try these samples. I will post review when I receive them.

CJason

Awards
Props to CL! Love your Orange Triad and white flood! Great stuff.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Props to CL! Love your Orange Triad and white flood! Great stuff.
Thank you on behalf of CL, great compliment and I totally agree with you. You should apply for the samples, you'd love the new WF flavoring!

sanderson

Awards
I wanna try this product. I've been told this stuff is great.

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm currently loving Blue Gene. Great product!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to get mine. Love all your stuff.
I wanna try this product. I've been told this stuff is great.
Thanks guys... it's true! I've been using CL products since our original "Big 3" ... that is, White BLOOD, Green BULGE and Blue UP (originally called Blue Rhino :D

I was a customer WAYYYY before I became a rep!

CPennington

CPennington

Awards
What is the orange triad? I've heard soooooo many good things

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is something I love to hear. Blue Gene is sooo underrated. The potency of the product is a little scary at times
If I'm not mistaken, it seems to have a newer, lower price point. I agree that more people should give it a shot!

CPennington

CPennington

Awards
What exactly makes it different? It's nice to see a company come out with a not so run of the mill multivitamin seeing that 99% of they fitness community takes one!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
What exactly makes it different? It's nice to see a company come out with a not so run of the mill multivitamin seeing that 99% of they fitness community takes one!
It's not only a multivitamin, but also provides adequate joint support, Digestive Aid, and Immune Support as well, while keeping the Serving Size at only 6 tabs per day, and not being outrageously expensive or skimping on the vitamin part.

Orange_Triad-supp-facts-1-8-09.jpg

Maine995

Awards
I'm trying orange triad now based on all the great reviews. Would love to try your other products.

tatumgb

tatumgb

Awards
Can someone give me a review on Controlled Labs porducts? I'd like to try it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

USA and CANADA ONLY

We now have a limited number of samples of 4 products (Green MAGnitude Apple, Purple Wraath Lemonade, White Flood Fruit Punch, REDuction AM/PM SHOTS)

if you would like samples please follow these 2 EASY steps, otherwise samples will not be sent:

1) you must post a message in this thread (if not registered you must register to post in it)
http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=12168

2) Fill out this form

Once you receive your samples, please leave feedback here:
Supplement Reviews

confirmation emails WILL NOT be sent, so please be patient
it should take 2 weeks or less to get your samples

these will start shipping today

is this still good? i havn't ever tried any of youz guyz productz.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
only took 2 days to recieve my sammples, nice.

gave the reduction am and purple wrath a go pre & intra w/o.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I wanna try this oO all i've heard is miraculous things about green mag and purple wraath, I actually have a friend named Bruce who is in love with purple wraath he is..."a BCAA junkie" as he defined himself lol

Kayla_Jaye

Kayla_Jaye

Awards
Living in Aus means I never get Samples =[,
Currently using Orange Triad, Oximega Fish oil and Greens =]

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
One of my friends live on controlled labs sup
LOL, I've been living on them for about 7 years myself, I'm as healthy as a horse, except for Lyme Disease...so healthy as a deer? :D lol jk

In all seriousness, speaking as a consumer and not a rep, the products aren't as cheap as bulk, but the flavoring and formulation, I've used CL products for about 5 years before becoming a rep. They are top notch

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
only took 2 days to recieve my sammples, nice.

gave the reduction am and purple wrath a go pre & intra w/o.
Glad you got them so quick, they usually come fasttt!

Would love to hear what you think of them once you've tried them all :)