CONTROLLED LABS feedback thread...

• Thread starter CONTROLLED LABS
  • Start date
CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
This will be an aggregation of all feedback from posts around the board regarding CL products as well as our customer service.

please feel free to leave your own feedback directly in this thread as well :)

good, bad or anything in between we want to hear it. The good strokes our egos and the bad helps us make things good, so we can stroke our egos some more :D

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
This will be an aggregation of all feedback from posts around the board regarding CL products as well as our customer service.

please feel free to leave your own feedback directly in this thread as well :)

good, bad or anything in between we want to hear it. The good strokes our egos and the bad helps us make things good, so we can stroke our egos some more :D
i got purple wraath! love the stuff! i even get the tingles from the ba. It is an amazing product! good taste too! taste could be better but doesnt need it.

purple wraath:
mixes really well!
taste good, could taste better.
great mix of all the amino's
the cit malate is great: i never get sore anymore
also the ba gives me the tingles.

Black hole:
made me hungry every min of the day !!
i took the pills in the morning and within 5 min i was starving!!!!!
great for a bulk or just getting in to an anabolic diet!
Thanks
GJJ

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I tried controlled labs White Flood and Green Magnitude. Here my thoughts on both products.

White Flood

• [*]Impressive pumps
    [*]Good clean energy
    [*]Taste is alright, not bad but nothing amazing
    [*]Increased endurance
    [*]Impressive strength gains that stay
    [*]Very easily mixed with water
Green Magnitude

• [*]Amazing taste
    [*]Small bloats if taken close with White Flood
    [*]Increased strength
    [*]Better than monohydrate- (I switched directly from mono to Green Mag)
Improvements

• [*]Less need for water(I find taking GM and WF close to workout is a lot of water)
    [*]Slight improvement to WF taste. Leaves a very weird sour tingle all over your mouth.
Hope that helps!

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the great feedback guys:thumbsup:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
bump for chris and controlled labs. :D

gymdevil25

gymdevil25

Awards
I have been using the same well known pre-workout supplement for the past two years. Last week I purchased White Flood to change things up. HOLY ****! My brother and I had the sickest pumps and finally did not get the jitters from a prew. supplement. The fact that you have GABA and L-norvaline were the determining factors on why I gave it a shot. (not to mention the price) My only concern...why not combine the creatine/related ingredients in green magnitude with White Flood instead of having to buy both. You guys are a great company...I tip my hat to you.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I have been using the same well known pre-workout supplement for the past two years. Last week I purchased White Flood to change things up. HOLY ****! My brother and I had the sickest pumps and finally did not get the jitters from a prew. supplement. The fact that you have GABA and L-norvaline were the determining factors on why I gave it a shot. (not to mention the price) My only concern...why not combine the creatine/related ingredients in green magnitude with White Flood instead of having to buy both. You guys are a great company...I tip my hat to you.
I think it mainly has to do with money. There a company to make money, thats why I think they didnt combine it. It would be hard to mix/pick your dosage of creatine if it were incorperated within the WF though. It would be a set amount.

gymdevil25

gymdevil25

Awards
I think it mainly has to do with money. There a company to make money, thats why I think they didnt combine it. It would be hard to mix/pick your dosage of creatine if it were incorperated within the WF though. It would be a set amount.
I agree with you on the money. Didn't really think about the dosage(good point)

K

krogtaar

Awards
Orange Triad Great all in one
Green mag best tasting supp ive ever had
PW old version tasted like ass...getting new soon. otherwise great. would be nice if included citrulline malate
glycergrow great supp for pumps and veins(i never responded to NO before) strength gains have been good since starting it. for the price I consider this a staple.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I forgot bout that, if you guys threw in CM in WF, it would make the perfect mix. Considering how normal dosages of CM is up to 6g per day, im sure having 2g in WF would be a large help in the endurance department.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I've reviewed their products many times. They are all top notch. I think it's evident by looking at the labels and feedback.

I wanted to give my feedback on their customer service. First off, they are some of the friendliest people I've ever met. Pu12en12g alone has helped so many people out over the years with great advice and tips. The rest of the team is just as helpful and friendly.

They are willing to put up many products for free in order to get customer feedback, logs and generally give people a chance to try them.

They have reformulated Purple WRAATH 3 times in order to get the flavoring system down.

They took out Glycocyamine from Green BULGE after feedback from their customers.

They have "Gen 2" products, which means they are constantly reformulating and thinking of better ways to GET R DUN.

They made powdered versions of their capped products, in order to give us more bang for our buck.

Lastly, they are more than generous with free samples, gear and the broken cap sales on their website.

Outstanding, top notch company with awesome guys who truly care about what we get out of the products. Also they actually listen to feedback and ideas from us. I'll support CL for as long as I have an muscles in my body

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
this way you dont need a separate creatine product on off days. white flood is just for workout days :)

Orange Triad Great all in one
Green mag best tasting supp ive ever had
PW old version tasted like ass...getting new soon. otherwise great. would be nice if included citrulline malate
glycergrow great supp for pumps and veins(i never responded to NO before) strength gains have been good since starting it. for the price I consider this a staple.
thanks very much. orange triad is extremely underrated,t hanks for the recognition :)

I've reviewed their products many times. They are all top notch. I think it's evident by looking at the labels and feedback.

I wanted to give my feedback on their customer service. First off, they are some of the friendliest people I've ever met. Pu12en12g alone has helped so many people out over the years with great advice and tips. The rest of the team is just as helpful and friendly.

They are willing to put up many products for free in order to get customer feedback, logs and generally give people a chance to try them.

They have reformulated Purple WRAATH 3 times in order to get the flavoring system down.

They took out Glycocyamine from Green BULGE after feedback from their customers.

They have "Gen 2" products, which means they are constantly reformulating and thinking of better ways to GET R DUN.

They made powdered versions of their capped products, in order to give us more bang for our buck.

Lastly, they are more than generous with free samples, gear and the broken cap sales on their website.

Outstanding, top notch company with awesome guys who truly care about what we get out of the products. Also they actually listen to feedback and ideas from us. I'll support CL for as long as I have an muscles in my body
wow,thanks for the tremendous feedback RR. I am very happy with the amazing team we have assembled, top notch guys who really care, are very knowledgeable and are generous with their time :)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I liked all the products. Yellow N gen 2 definetly fixed Gen 1's problem. I didn't like the first, but the second rocks.

Green Mag makes my stomach sick sick sick. I gave it away..

All the other products are top notch, I especially love Orange Triad.

Good job guys!

K

kcb5150

Awards
Well, my one bit of advice is that Purple Wraath and Green Mag have enough great word of mouth where you should probably be pushing White Flood if/when you decide to do future samples. Can someone post their experience with Red Acid Gen 2?

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the continued feedback, I agree YN2 is definitely some good stuff:cheers:

JJohn did you ever try splitting the does 1/2 pre and 1/2 post for the GM?

kcb5150 I hope someone can post some for you in here but there are some logs over on CL.com that you can check out in the mean time if you want.

Dude you need to change this avi... I'm at work here :p
You know you don't really want to see it gone:rofl:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the continued feedback, I agree YN2 is definitely some good stuff:cheers:

JJohn did you ever try splitting the does 1/2 pre and 1/2 post for the GM?

kcb5150 I hope someone can post some for you in here but there are some logs over on CL.com that you can check out in the mean time if you want.

You know you don't really want to see it gone:rofl:
I have not trained on Yellow 2 yet. I will try this tomorrow!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Controlled Labs Products

I have not been able to try many of the products. The ones I have tried are,

Purple Wrath Sample Pack- Hmmm, this product didn't do much for me at, but I guess you can expect much from one sample to try. I do love the flavor though. I don't know why people say they don't like the flavor. I think it tastes great!. Yummy!.

Green Mag- This stuff worked really well for especially pre-cardio. The thing is it gave me the runs, and this was one I actually purchased a whole tub of- I gave it away.

Orange Triad- This was the best out of what I have used. The best because it combines a few othe supplements and saves me money. My wife had recently come down with a cold the last couple days. Normally, I would catch this cold within a few days. Nope, not with Orange Triad!. Seems the Immune help from this product really does work!. Now in my opinion an immune boosting supplement is what is missing in this industry. Many people get sick after anabolic cycles, and well...just in general and we all know how much we hate to get sick right?. Think of all the posts you see on here asking if it is alright to workout with a cold!. Thanks to Orange Triad, I didn't have to worry about that!. I switched from Now Adam, and have used about 4 bottles to date and don't think I'm going back!

P.S.- Too bad I can't afford a full-size tub of Purple Wrath, because its so Yummy!.

Thumbs up from me on the O.T.!!!!!

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
Thanks T-Bone, great to hear you're liking them. Like I asked jjohn though, have you ever tried splitting the GM dose 1/2 pre and 1/2 post, that usually solves stomach problems if they're occurring.

I have not trained on Yellow 2 yet. I will try this tomorrow!!
Cool, let us know:squat:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks T-Bone, great to hear you're liking them. Like I asked jjohn though, have you ever tried splitting the GM dose 1/2 pre and 1/2 post, that usually solves stomach problems if they're occurring.

Cool, let us know:squat:

Yep I seemed to have tried everything to keep taking the product before I decided to give it away.

D

dwb

Awards
Well, my one bit of advice is that Purple Wraath and Green Mag have enough great word of mouth where you should probably be pushing White Flood if/when you decide to do future samples. Can someone post their experience with Red Acid Gen 2?[/QUOTE

red acid gen 1 this stuff is awsome like 8hrs of balls to the walls enregy with no crash and kills all food cravings i have to force myself to eat awsome stuff guys way better than rfa1
10 out of 10
red acid gen2 this better overall than gen 1 gives you more of sense of well being and it does not seem to have the same ability to kill food cravings and energy lasts like 6 hrs 8 out of 10

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
woot

Green Magnitude

Taste: 9/10
Mixability: 9/10
Pumps: 9/10
Energy: N/A
Affordability: 10/10

Thoughts: My first creatine ever, really noticing some good solid gains. Setting a bunch of PR's in my workouts. No bad side effects. Would definitely recommend this product.

Purple Wraath

Mixability: 10/10
Pumps: 7/10
Energy: 8/10
Affordability: 9/10

Thoughts: A little tough to get the water dosaging right at first. I found that two scoops in half a gallon of water made it taste like grape koolaid. Now it's really easy to down and I love it. Haven't noticed the "tingle" yet which is really dissapointing. I'm getting great muscle recovery though which is what this product boasts.

Great company, great reps, looking forward to further purchases.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
glycergrow (might try this again someotime, but id be afraid of the pumps id get hehe)
-pumps and warmth beyond belief
-hit my all time PRs on this and only this

Purple wrath (tastes fine-used every workout, and some offdays)
-amino product, with BA and CM i think what more do you want

Green mag (tastes fine-use every workout)
-creatine product with taurine and cit mal, what more do u want
-cheap lasts long time, !

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Green Magnitude

Pumps: 9/10
Energy: N/A
Affordability: 10/10

Thoughts: My first creatine ever, really noticing some good solid gains. Setting a bunch of PR's in my workouts. No bad side effects. Would definitely recommend this product.

Purple Wraath

Pumps: 7/10
Energy: 8/10
Affordability: 9/10

Thoughts: A little tough to get the water dosaging right at first. I found that two scoops in half a gallon of water made it taste like grape koolaid. Now it's really easy to down and I love it. Haven't noticed the "tingle" yet which is really dissapointing. I'm getting great muscle recovery though which is what this product boasts.

Great company, great reps, looking forward to further purchases.
awesome, glad we could please you :)

glycergrow (might try this someotime, but id be afraid of the pumps id get hehe)
-pumps and warmth beyond belief
-hit my all time PRs on this and only this

Purple wrath (tastes fine-used every workout, and some offdays)
-amino product, with BA and CM i think what more do you want

Green mag (tastes fine-use every workout)
-creatine product with taurine and cit mal, what more do u want
-cheap lasts long time, !
thanks for taking the time to leave the feedback :)

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
just purchased white flood, I'll leave a review when it gets here

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
The only experiance I have with CL is your new Yellow N Euphoria2 product. To be honest I really havent noticed too much with it. I take it with my stims and it pretty much seems like the same experience. I wouldnt tell people not to buy it, but I havent got a reason to purchase it again.

Best wishes

MOTI

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
here's some feedback.

I recently started using some green mag I bouht a few months ago. Effects? too early for that.

But TASTE, oh my, this stuff is gooooooooodddd!

I started mixing my single scoop of Apple Green Mag with my 3 scoops of lemonade Xtend, and whamoo, my gymtime cocktail tastes amazing.

You guys did a great job with the flavoring. Congrats.

cboesger

cboesger

Swag On
Awards
  • Established
here's some feedback.

I recently started using some green mag I bouht a few months ago. Effects? too early for that.

I started mixing my single scoop of Apple Green Mag with my 3 scoops of lemonade Xtend, and whamoo, my gymtime cocktail tastes amazing.

Great to hear man, thanks for the feedback:)

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
here's some feedback.

thanks very much, many have said green magnitude is the best tasting supplement on the market :)

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
Just started Green Mag and White Flood last week. So far I am loving both. I mix them together pre workout. They both taste good individually as well as together. So far I ve noticed great pumps, along with increased mental focus, and endurance while at the gym. One thing that is a little weird is that the White Flood makes my face tingle almost as soon as Im done drinking it. Hats off to Controlled Labs, 2 great products.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Whats different with the new purple wraath v3 flavor?

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
i'll make sure to do a final review of all three products i have gone through with you guys. you have provided a great foundation for me.

bench is already up 55 lbs and i'm only 2/3 of my way through my tub of green magnitude...

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
here's some feedback.

:bb3:

B

Baan

Awards
Honest Green Mag Review

Previous experience with all types of Creatine was disapointing, I got zero gains and GI distress.

I recieved samples of Green Mag,WF, and PW - not impressed and taste was awfull.

BUT..........I thought I would give creatine another try to stack on my off days and post workout after my Pre-Workout SAN Fierce supplement. I gave Green Mag a second chance - Strength just keeps increasing with increase in body weight, also now I like the taste of Green Mag with no GI distress. I am now on my 2nd container of GM and will continue to buy....excellent product !!

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Previous experience with all types of Creatine was disapointing, I got zero gains and GI distress.

I recieved samples of Green Mag,WF, and PW - not impressed and taste was awfull.

BUT..........I thought I would give creatine another try to stack on my off days and post workout after my Pre-Workout SAN Fierce supplement. I gave Green Mag a second chance - Strength just keeps increasing with increase in body weight, also now I like the taste of Green Mag with no GI distress. I am now on my 2nd container of GM and will continue to buy....excellent product !!

if the purple wraath was distasteful, you probably didnt add enough water. That was my problem.

Grats on your gains

dannyboy9

dannyboy9

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This thread has been inactive for quite some time but regardless, I'd like to utilize this thread for the purpose it was created and post my experience with the Controlled Labs Black Hole product.

I tried the product back in '06 on Dec. 17 so that should discard any rebuttal or objection regarding bias in my review and I'm going based off notes I took back during that time. I can't honestly say I would recommend this product to anyone and I wasn't very impressed, considering the claims CL makes versus the actual results. One thing I did notice, however, was that I was able to include a bit more in every meal, therefore, leading to the consumption of somewhat larger meals. In the end, this accumulated to about 100 or so extra calories per meal. However, I can achieve the same effect (in fact, better) by taking my regular alfalfa complex and energy boosting tea.

Considering I didn't spend any money on the product, I can't say I'm completely disappointed but based on the price it runs for @ my local Vitamin Shoppe (close to 30 dollars), I personally wouldn't buy it or, again, recommend it. The product has no published studies to support it's claims and I don't believe I'd be able to receive a refund if I were to try the product again (from the company or VS). I would not mind testing the product out again but the preceding statement would have to be considered.

During this time, I had been advised (by the company reps, of course) to stack it with another appetite stimulating product "if I'm looking for greater more dramatic results" but the way I see it is I shouldn't have to stack more than one creatine to "gain more dramatic results" or "optimize my gains"--I failed to see their rationale in their recommendations. I didn't find myself eating much more except I didn't tend to be as full at the end of my meal, therefore, leaving some room for a cup of cottage cheese, maybe yogurt mixed with protein powder or a banana but that's about it.

Finito.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
This thread has been inactive for quite some time but regardless, I'd like to utilize this thread for the purpose it was created and post my experience with the Controlled Labs Black Hole product.

I tried the product back in '06 on Dec. 17 so that should discard any rebuttal or objection regarding bias in my review and I'm going based off notes I took back during that time. I can't honestly say I would recommend this product to anyone and I wasn't very impressed, considering the claims CL makes versus the actual results. One thing I did notice, however, was that I was able to include a bit more in every meal, therefore, leading to the consumption of somewhat larger meals. In the end, this accumulated to about 100 or so extra calories per meal. However, I can achieve the same effect (in fact, better) by taking my regular alfalfa complex and energy boosting tea.

Considering I didn't spend any money on the product, I can't say I'm completely disappointed but based on the price it runs for @ my local Vitamin Shoppe (close to 30 dollars), I personally wouldn't buy it or, again, recommend it. The product has no published studies to support it's claims and I don't believe I'd be able to receive a refund if I were to try the product again (from the company or VS). I would not mind testing the product out again but the preceding statement would have to be considered.

During this time, I had been advised (by the company reps, of course) to stack it with another appetite stimulating product "if I'm looking for greater more dramatic results" but the way I see it is I shouldn't have to stack more than one creatine to "gain more dramatic results" or "optimize my gains"--I failed to see their rationale in their recommendations. I didn't find myself eating much more except I didn't tend to be as full at the end of my meal, therefore, leaving some room for a cup of cottage cheese, maybe yogurt mixed with protein powder or a banana but that's about it.

Finito.
Interesting, and thanks for the feedback

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
Here are my final product reviews for Green Magnitude (Creatine Di-Malate), Purple Wraath (BCAA's), and White Flood (NO). The duration of these products lasted me from Middle October until just recently.

First, let me say that Green Magnitude is the first creatine product I've ever tried. I'll try to be as objective as possible but keep in mind the lack of experience I have. As far as NO products go, I have been "around the block" and have tried vasocharge, wtf pump'd, NO shotgun, and RPM. I currently take Xtend as my BCAA's so I can compare Purple Wraath to that. I tried two tubs of Purple Wraath, one tub of White Flood, and one tub of Green Magnitude

Sorry for the wait, on to the reviews.

Green Magnitude

Taste: 8.5/10

The Green Magnitude doesn't really have an apple scent. I'm going to be honest. When you unscrew the lid it smells like cotton candy. No lie. Its taste however IS like apple, with a slight hint of lemon. It smacks you awake. If most powdered creatines taste like this, I will be more than happy. The only downfall is that the taste doesn't grow on you. In fact, it starts out being awesome and becomes slightly more bland as you go on.

I never needed a shaker for this. Just some cold water and a nice twirling motion with my spoon and I'm all good to go. Some tiny specs get caught to the side of the cup and on the bottom, so I squirt some more water on it and give it a little shake to loosen them up and they go down easy. The powder never hardened up on me.

Performance: 10/10

I didn't know what to expect with creatine. Some of my friends at school on the football team said stuff like "dude I did creatine for a month and it makes you JACKED." Others said "it just puts water in your muscles" which I later learned was false. For me, Green Magnitude did 3 very important things for me:

1.) Strength Gains- the numbers speak for themselves. My bench increased by over 60 lbs in itself. My curls went up by 18 pounds per arm. My whole routine changed from a split to full body because I was getting through my workouts and feeling like I hadn't even begun to work out yet.

2.) Fat Loss- Many people start creatine to gain muscle, and I did. However, I lost 2 inches off my waist and 20 pounds of pure fat. I was worried that creatine would hold onto some fat I had left but it did the exact opposite.

3.) No Sides- I love my cardio and I do it on the same days that I lift. I was worried that Green Magnitude would puff me up like a blowfish so I would cramp during cardio. It didn't. It had leaning effects for me. I was so happy to be able to run with no worries of frequent bathroom trips, headaches, or bloating.

The combination of these three things made a knockout product. I dosed 1/2 serving pre-workout and 1/2 immediately post workout, followed by a protein shake an hour later.

White Flood

Taste: 7/10

I got the new version of white flood and I had heard rave reviews about it, so I was obviously excited. The powder was about the same consistency as Green Magnitude, but the taste was entirely different. When it first hits your taste buds, it's good. It's really really good. If you were to chug a countrytime lemonade, that's the exact taste of white flood. After everything is swallowed though, hold on mama. The aftertaste is like you just gave C3PO from starwars a blowj**b. Tons of chemicals. I'm gonna be honest, I gagged. This one grows on you though and becomes less nasty. I also found that if I had a small glass of milk on hand and chugged it right after the white flood, everything would be PERFECT.

Mixability: 8/10

Maybe it was a problem with my storage of the white flood. One afternoon I opened up the container of white flood and against the serving utensil was a cake of brown sticky goop. I ignored it and checked out the rest of the powder. It was fine. I would mix this up when I took my Green Magnitude and let it sit in the fridge for like 30 minutes. During that time a lot of the powder would sink to the bottom. The best bet is to give it a quick mix, and just chug it down in one gulp.

Many other NO products I've tried have given me an intense placebo effect the first time and haven't been able to step up to the plate again after that. White flood is not one of them. It's kind of ridiculous. When I lift, in between sets I would get up and dance around to the music I was listening to, do pushups, or jumping jacks, etc just because I was so energetic. There's a tingling sensation that served as my alarm clock to go workout. I didn't crash at all throughout cardio or lifting. Solid energy, every time. I'm going to be bold and say that there hasn't been another product that has given me the energy that white flood has. The pump hurts. One time I had finished lifting, ate dinner and was doing homework (about an HOUR after workout), and my mom made comments about how "big" my arms looked. The only downside is that vasodilation was hit or miss; some days it looked like a road map up my arms and other times it felt like it was being constricted.

Purple Wraath

Dosing is tricky. I'm not gonna lie. For me, the amount of water in the directions is not NEARLY enough. I was choking it down and cursing myself for buying the product. Another member suggested putting two scoops in a half gallon jug and sip it throughout my entire workout. What a difference it made. It tastes like a strong, sweeter grape capri-sun. The flavor grows on you like an adopted dog. You start craving it. MMMM.

The powder is finer than flour. It's crazy soft. You guys should stuff pillows with this stuff. It mixes with a breeze. The only problem you may encounter is that you get a froth on top of your cup if you try stirring it with not enough water. Just add more. No complaints.

I know why people call BCAA's a staple. My workouts suffered when I didn't have my purple wraath. My endurance went through the roof. On cardio, my pace increased by two miles an hour and lasted for an extra mile. My recovery was amazing and my muscles were never over-trained even doing full body workouts 4-5 times a week. This kept me in the gym and kept me moving and progressing.

Synergistic Effects

I realize I'm somewhat biased since these were my "firsts" in many areas. I realize I'm a young teenager with a metabolism like a furnace. But look at the numbers and pay close attention to the effects with the products. Together, these 3 really make a knockout fitness combo.

To controlled labs and their reps- You guys are truly great. I love the faith and the availability of you guys whenever I had questions or concerns. You have truly provided me with an amazing foundation.

That's my review guys. Take from it what you will.

-MESSPLAY

E

externational

Awards
I would REALLY like to see a powder form of GB. and no, I'm not asking for GM. The creatine in GB is definitely better than that of GM. It is the most effective creatine I've ever used actually and having it in powder form might reduce the price of GB per serving?

Another suggestion is to change the formulation of YN2. It worked sometimes during my first bottle but I took 2 more servings recently a month after the first bottle and I felt nothing (even when trying to control all possible variables to maximize the effect of YN2).

Aside from that, I love PW and GG.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established

Apon first opening this product, the seal was glued tightly ensuring product safety. The powder inside is a golden colour and to me smelled fruity/gum-like.

ingredients: 9/10
A solid makeup of ingredients for a post workout product. I am especially a fan of the K-RALA and L-Taurine. I would have given it a 10/10 if it didn't have that proprietary blend ahaha :)

I initially mixed 1/2 scoop with 500 ml of water in a water bottle. After mixing, there was a foamy like residue sitting at the top of it. But letting it sit for a while cleared that issue quickly.

Taste: 10/10
And I thought Green Magnitude- Electric Lemonade tasted good! this absolutely blew me out of the water. It was almost a milky-tropical-like flavour that was a treat to my taste buds. Crazy Delicious!

Overal Rating: 9.5/10
I love it. Tastes great and has an excellent ingredient profile. Controlled Labs delivers! :cool: