Controlled Labs Blue SUGAR Testers Needed

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Controlled Labs needs some testers for our newest product, Blue Sugar- Our nutrient partitioner.

tapatalk_1527078144827.jpeg

tapatalk_1527078141118.jpeg

Assess it for a bottle, let us know how you feel, improved body composition, gym performance ect.

I want a few testers so post up why you'd be a good tester and I can send you a bottle!

Requirements:
-Have over 250 posts
-Must be over 18 years of age
-Must not use drugs
-Must not be logging any other supplement or taking another nutrient partitioner
-US mailing address only

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Dang! Would love to try this awesome formula but unfortunately I do not meet the post requirements :(

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would love too, just a little shy on the post numbers.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would love too, just a little shy on the post numbers.
You can make 16 more legitimate posts today to get in on it. Just don't spam the forum with nonsense to do it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have been running keto with a massive carb refeed once a week lately, but am planning on reintroducing more carbs in the mix soon and would like to test your GDA in multiple situations.

A. Pre-Workout Carbs - looking for better performance and pump

B. Intra Workout Carbs after a day of keto - looking for better performance and pump

C. Post Workout Carbs - I don't use these immediately after the workout as there really is no reason to. However I like to take them 90-120 minutes post workout about 30 minutes before my final meal.

I would like to see if I can continue leaning out while reintroducing carbs around my training throughout the week. Without a GDA this might be harder to do but with a good one I should only see positive composition changes and will likely remain a bit more full from having more glycogen in my system.

All things being equal, I am running a low dose of Var at the time and have been for a little bit so I don't feel that it should skew the results of the log but wanted to put it out there.

I am sure I will end up doing at least a few blood sugar tests to see how quickly my blood sugar goes back to a baseline.

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd love to run this, but I'm currently running dermacrine, so that probably takes me out, but keen to see how this goes

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's see I like to eat a lot of carbs, I have 1 to 2 free meals per week. Would love to see how it works when I crush donuts or ice cream.

I could do a pretty legit write up and post on social as well.

Attachments

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Loving GDA's right now as I have tried a few and would love to compare. One thing I also like to do at night is take a cap before bed then fasted cardio in the morning...really revs things up...

-Have over 250 posts - Yes
-Must be over 18 years of age - double that plus a few
-Must not use drugs NP
-Must not be logging any other supplement or taking another nutrient partitioner - nope
-US mailing address only - Massachusetts - Celtics baby

Great luck to all!

STRUGGLE

Awards
I'm a 32 natural body builder grain five days a week.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would be down to try this out if you don't find anyone else. I meet all the requirements and it's about time for me to start slimming down, so it may prove useful. I have been doing intermittent fasting for a while now, so I have 1-2 big meals in the evening time and fast for about 16 hours during the day.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great choices here!!! A lot of carb lovers on the selected list!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73
Bbartsche
double s
rascal14
BloodManor- up for logging it?

Send me those addresses!
Awesome Thanks!!!! PM on the way!

Congrats to everyone else!

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Hello. I would love to log this! Huge fan of CL and have used your products in the past. Thanks!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Controlled Labs needs some testers for our newest product, Blue Sugar- Our nutrient partitioner.

View attachment 165906
View attachment 165907

Assess it for a bottle, let us know how you feel, improved body composition, gym performance ect.

I want a few testers so post up why you'd be a good tester and I can send you a bottle!

Requirements:
-Have over 250 posts
-Must be over 18 years of age
-Must not use drugs
-Must not be logging any other supplement or taking another nutrient partitioner
-US mailing address only
I’d love to test this out! I’ve tested out products for controlled labs in the past ( actually had two clients fall in love with white flood)

I’m currently really into ocr, just finished the spartan beast at big bear on the 19th.
Have a stadium sprint coming up in July and looking to lean up and improve performance.

I’m a trainer and train a number of clients that would be interested in anything I’m using, so not only the peeps here, but also clients and regulars at the gym would get to see!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MrKleen73
Bbartsche
double s
rascal14
BloodManor- up for logging it?

Send me those addresses!
Oh damn, too late! Bummer !

supatruka

Awards
Would live to test it. Don’t have enough posts. Am type 2 diabetic tho so interested to say the least

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would live to test it. Don’t have enough posts. Am type 2 diabetic tho so interested to say the least
Do you have Netflix? Of so watch a documentary called Magic Pill...talks about Keto dieting and how some people have lowered their insulin and others have eliminated it totally.

Definitely a good watch if anything

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using AnabolicMinds mobile app

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you have Netflix? Of so watch a documentary called Magic Pill...talks about Keto dieting and how some people have lowered their insulin and others have eliminated it totally.

Definitely a good watch if anything

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using AnabolicMinds mobile app
I really enjoyed it. I think it presents keto as a bit of a magic bullet, but I do know folks who have switched to whole food meat & veggie diets that reversed their diabetes and could drop insulin.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really enjoyed it. I think it presents keto as a bit of a magic bullet, but I do know folks who have switched to whole food meat & veggie diets that reversed their diabetes and could drop insulin.
I am going to have to go have a look at that too!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am going to have to go have a look at that too!
It is very eye opening...one interesting statement...

50-60 yrs ago people were dying either from war, old age or communicable diseases like polio, flu etc. Fast forward to last 20 yrs, people are dying from internal factors like heart disease, diabetes or effects of, obesity.....all of this seems to lead to food......

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well mine came in yesterday and forgot to post. Will have all details on log up later
20180601_164458.jpeg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully mine shows up today that would be awesome!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got mine, will be posting later this week.