John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
- Survivor - Eye of the Tiger

just my guess, Im not interested in it. Thanks anyways though.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
GnR

Welcome to the Jungle

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
GnR

Welcome to the Jungle
Someone already guessed that and they won ;).

Congrats 1HP: AC/DC thunderstruck was one of the others!!

I couldn't believe you guys weren't guessing ac/dc lol.

There is one more still left and let me just say that placebo is on a freakin role because he not only won a bottle but in one of his previous posts he even mentioned another band that sings the last one of the songs!!!!

Also it looks likeanimalkrack3r won the contest for traffic. He has a screenshot with 54 people viewing the forum! That is craziness. I need both of these winners to e-mail me and lets get one more winner shall we?!?!?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
rather "first" guess going for a second win

haha

will there be a contest for some x-lean?
I'll need something like that
Oh don't you guys worry there are more contests coming this week ;).

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Hows 21? (I didn't search the rest of the posts, so I may be WAY low...just thought I'd throw my name in the hat)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Hows 21? (I didn't search the rest of the posts, so I may be WAY low...just thought I'd throw my name in the hat)
somebody already won that

Also it looks likeanimalkrack3r won the contest for traffic. He has a screenshot with 54 people viewing the forum! That is craziness. I need both of these winners to e-mail me and lets get one more winner shall we?!?!?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Damn i missed out on this, looking forward to this product though.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAMN!!! I take one day out for a holiday and miss an IBE contest?!?!?

Oh, man...POOPS, bradda, why didn't you let me know?!?!

Excellent songs on the list. Most are on mine, too!!!

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Im not going to be able to sleep until I get my X-Dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:frustrate

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAMN!!! I take one day out for a holiday and miss an IBE contest?!?!?

Oh, man...POOPS, bradda, why didn't you let me know?!?!

Excellent songs on the list. Most are on mine, too!!!
iza so sorray (said in best jar-jar voice possible, lol).

we have another coming very soon for xlean and xdreams will be in stores at the least by this weekend and im sure you wont wanna miss out on it as it will sell out fast..... damn dude its got stuff in it that will make you all nice relaxed and TOASTY.... well here just read this and im sure youll be sold...
How does this revolutionary product work? We combined 2 innovative products, 3-OH-GABA and N-arachidonyl-dopamine HCL. 3-OH-GABA binds to the GABA A receptor site in the brain which is the same receptor site that benzodiazepines such as Xanax bind to and 3-OH-GABA has clinically shown to increase growth hormone levels. The next innovative ingredient,N-arachidonyl-dopamine, HCL binds to the cannabinoid CB1 receptor which is the same receptor stimulated by Marijuana which is known to cause relaxation and even produces a sense of euphoria. The combination of these two natural, LEGAL and potent compounds trigers all the remarkable benefits found in the X-Dream formula.
With X-Dream your wildest dreams will come true as your body enters REM for a longer period of time, decreasing muscle recovery time and fatigue. Don't get caught rolling around for hours, X-Dream the night away!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Mind is playin' tricks on me

Ghetto Boys

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
MEEEE NEEEEEEEEEEEDS me sleeeeeep!:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :yawn: :yawn:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, we already have all 5 winners but we have more contests coming up ;).
Have I showed you the trick I can do with two alka seltzers in my mouf? I always win!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
X-Dream is in at NP! Stryder wrote me today and told me they would have it on the site today sometime!!!!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
its not there yet , and yes a sample would be great to test it out