1/2 cup oats
1/4 cup nonfat shredded mozz
1 cup chopped broccoli
40g protein, 31g carb, 3g fat

10AM
Quaker weightconrol bananabread oatmeal
2 scoops ATW casein
1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
1 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter (I like carbs here, not fat)
light whipped cream
67g protein, 40g carb, 9.5g fat

12:30
shortcuts
1/2 cup oats
5 spears asparagus
45g protein, 35g carb, 7g fat

2:30
tuna
1/2 cup oats
5 spears asparagus
67g protein, 36g carb, 4.5g fat

5PM
1 cup egg whites
1/2 cup oats
1 cup chopped broccoli
40g protein, 31g carb, 3g fat

7PM
shortcuts
1/2 cup oats
5 spears asparagus

9PM
1 cup nonfat cottage cheese
1 scoop ATW Blend
1 serving SMUCKERS sugarfree syrup
48g protein, 34g carb, 1g fat

totals
350g protein, 250g carb, 35g fat
calories
1400 protein, 1000 carbs, 313 fat
total
ratio
53/36/11

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AND.... I have Thursday's plan as well. On Thursday I up carbs to 350.

Thursday
7AM
1 cup egg whites
1 cup oats
1 cup chopped broc
45g protein, 54g carb, 6g fat

9AM
Quaker weightcontrol oatmeal
1 scoop ATW casein
1 tbsp reduced fat peanut butter
light whipped cream
42g protein, 40g carb, 9.5g fat

11AM
shortcuts
1/2 cup oats
5 spears asparagus

1PM
tuna
1/2 cup oats
5 spears asparagus
67g protein, 36g carb, 4.5g fat

3PM
1 scoop ATW Blend

5PM
1 cup egg whites
1 cup oats
1 cup chopped broc
45g protein, 54g carb, 6g fat

7PM
shortcuts
1/2 cup oats
5 spears asparagus

9PM
1 scoop ATW Blend

SNACK: 1 ON CDP bar
20g protein, 19g carb, 2.5g fat

totals
403g protein, 349g carb, 44.5g fat
calories
1612 protein, 1396 carb, 400 fat
total
ratio
47/41/12

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's carb-up day 1 now. Just had my second meal. It was almost euphoric. I feel so damn good right now it's not even funny. GOD I love that stuff (the oatmeal + casein + peanut butter "bread pudding").

I've been trying to figure out a way to turn that recipe into actual brownies. I'll have to bake it though so I imagine a lot of the protein will get denatured. Oh well. It will make an awesome bulking dessert though later.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Casein is fine for baking. Could use Milk Protein instead actually.

Hankes64

Awards
Null I'd like to wish you luck and thanks for helping me (via PM's).

You'll do great bro!

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Carb up day 2. I unfortunately weight a LOT more than anticipated. I worry my waterweight isn't dropping like it should despite drinking well over 3 gallons per day. This morning I weighed 173. That's FAR too high IMO since I had anticipated gaining a good 7-10 pounds during carb up and s-hitload.

I started Aldactone yesterday at 50mg. It doesn't act immediately so I'm hoping the Aldactone will relieve my water retention somewhat. Yesterday by the end of the day I weighed 182.5. I weighed like 168 or 169 yesterday morning. That's 4 pounds gained in a day. That means tomorrow morning at this rate I will be AT LEAST 177. Not good. Given the increased carb intake, it will likely be more like 178. With the s-hitload, on Friday, that means I'll end up being like 185 on stage. That definitely sucks. There's no way I can compete with lightheavies; I'm not big enough. With this water retention I won't be conditioned enough either.

Atlas

Awards
Yea bro, this is the time to THROW YOUR SCALE OUT THE WINDOW! Just go by what you see in the window, and do not do anything drastic or dramatic at this time. Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday bro....I just realized the replacement for the Masters Olympia is going on at Tribecca too!

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well tomorrow is the day.

Tonight is ****load night. I know what to expect though; I know it won't be fun. I got a mini-taste of it yesterday with the overall increased food volume. My stomach hasn't been used to trying to digest that much food and I was distended and bloated to all heck. NOT FUN.

I packed up a bunch of GXR with me which I will use during my s-hitload and throughout the day. I'm hoping it will help to store things faster than just letting my body handle it alone.

Last night we put on the first coat of Pro Tan. It was our first try at putting the stuff on so it took a while. This evening we'll put it on in phases. I want to attempt to aim for 8 coats total. I want to be as absolutely dark as possible. I gotta say, 1 coat of Pro Tan has a very naturally tanned look to it. I don't want natural looking though, I want to look almost black.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well tomorrow is the day.

Tonight is ****load night. I know what to expect though; I know it won't be fun. I got a mini-taste of it yesterday with the overall increased food volume. My stomach hasn't been used to trying to digest that much food and I was distended and bloated to all heck. NOT FUN.

I packed up a bunch of GXR with me which I will use during my s-hitload and throughout the day. I'm hoping it will help to store things faster than just letting my body handle it alone.

Last night we put on the first coat of Pro Tan. It was our first try at putting the stuff on so it took a while. This evening we'll put it on in phases. I want to attempt to aim for 8 coats total. I want to be as absolutely dark as possible. I gotta say, 1 coat of Pro Tan has a very naturally tanned look to it. I don't want natural looking though, I want to look almost black.
In all your bros eyes here at AM you have already won. Just think you have done what probably less than one-half of 1% of the rest of us guys on the board have done or EVER will do. You are in an elite group just go going through that torturous dieting and going out on stage. So you don't need good luck you have a big congrats and go enjoy all your hard work.

Go out there and show them you are Nullifidian and be proud of what you have acomplished!

CROWLER

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
look forward to the results man, loike crowler said you have done what allot of other won't even attempt.

I will be sharing the suffering in 3 weeks with you my friend.

Good luck and go out there and kick some f-cken ass

Atlas

Awards
Hey, does anyone happen to know Nullifidians real name, and what weight class he'll be in? Please email me at [email protected] . I'm still trying to find someone to go with me, hate going anywhere by myself.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I don't think he's gonna post his real name...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Bump for pics of him eating junk food :burger:

CROWLER

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I'm back.

HOLY CRAP that was tough. The competition was ridiculous. The guy who placed first in the Novice Middleweight was preposterously ripped. I mean like Dexter Jackson ripped. INSANELY ripped.

The guy who placed first in the open Middleweight was ... well there was no way he was even remotely close to 175 pounds. The guy was HUUUUUUGE, jacked, ripped, and vascular as hell.

Despite the difficult competition I managed to get 5th in the Novice. I beat out 2 other guys. I'm pretty darn happy about it. The guys who placed ahead of me did so CLEARLY in my eyes.

We have pictures, I'll post them later though. I still have to download them from the camera and crop them, etc.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Next comp will be next year. I'll do the Leheigh Valley next year in Allentown. It's May 20th this year, so I'm guessing it will also be in May next year, but that's just a guess. Afterall, the Met was in March last year.

Hankes64

Awards
Nice job Null!

Did you have to do a routine with music and such?

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice job Null!

Did you have to do a routine with music and such?
I winged my routine. The routine, as I suspected, counts for nothing. The moment I stepped offstage after my routine (before everyone had done their routine and before the judges had any time to tally scores for my routine anyway) I was told my placing for the show. That means the routine doesn't factor into your score even though they may claim it does.

The only time it MAY influence it, is when you do a 60 second routine BEFORE the mandatories. They eliminated that from this competition though. Even then, all it will do is help influence the judges a little, not actually directly change your score.

I went up there and asked them to put on whatever was on the iPod playlist next. They played "More Human Than the Human" by White Zombie. I started with an ab thigh, then went into a front lat spread, then a rear lat spread, then a back double bicep, to a side chest, then a side tricep, then 2 different most muscular poses, bowed and walked off. In other words, I did all the mandatories except front double bicep. That's it. Why? Because I don't like front double bicep.

I could have done some flowery stuff and fancy Zanesque posing. It would have come off stupid. Instead I think I looked pretty good doing basic stuff with simple transitions. I held the poses for a decent amount of time each, and rotated a few so all sides of the audience could see a good angle.

Best pieces of advice I can give for contest day:

1) Apply Protan by dumping the contents into a cup dunk a sponge in, dab on your body and use hands, brush, or songe to even it out. You'll lay on thicker coats that way, get done faster and get a much darker base. Start doing this on Wednesday or Thursday and try to get 2 coats per day.
2) BUY EXTRA OF ALL YOUR TANNING SUPPLIES; the worst thing that can happen is having your color run out or a bottle leak, etc. and coming to the competition too light and having no way to get darker
3) Get instant bronzer/quick bronzer. Basically a quick coating stuff you apply just before going up onstage that goes on REALLY dark. It's essential towards getting the absolute darkest look you can get.
4) You really should bring someone along who can help apply this stuff to you backstage. If your comp doesn't allow that then thet will provide someone backstage to apply it for you and you are lucky. I was lucky and they had people backstage applying bronzer and oil. Optionally at my comp you could get someone a backstage pass for $10 to help you out.

Believe me, the darker you are the better. You wouldn't believe what a difference it makes up on that stage under those lights. Besides the fact that being really really dark hides any acne or other blemishes you may have.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
hey man that is great, I am glad to see you placed. You got it out of the way and now you know what to expect for next year.

You worked your ass off and it paid off. Now you can enjoy the off season and put on some qaulity muscle.

I have 2 1/2 weeks left till I step on the platform. I am hoping to be right at 175 so I am at the top of the class. We will see.

Good job man, look forward to the pics

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looking at the pics, my girlfriend said I had the best back onstage in terms of size. If my conditioning had been even better, who knows how I would have placed.

I feel I could have done much better with my diet in the last few weeks. I could have kept the cals lower instead of cruising. Also, I could have eliminated some of the dairy and forced myself into eating more veggies.

Wild rice should have not been removed from my diet since it is an amazing source of carbs.

This week, I'm taking it easy breezy and eating whatever the heck I want. In my spare time I'm gradually developing a diet plan for after this week for me to bulk with. Super clean eating. Oats, lean chicken, tuna, etc. The fat will be 20-25% though. It helps with the lower digestive tract among other things. At first I'll try keeping the calories slightly above maintenance. I'll also be on Sesamin all year.

I'm looking to pick up some bulk 7-OH to cycle on an off as well.

A few times I may cycle either Melting Point, or Omega's TTA-based fat burner (Omega "Beta" Fat Incineration Complex). Either that or I'll wait until bulk TTA is back in stock and run 1.5-2g a day in 6-8 week cycles.

That combined with clean diet should keep me pretty darn lean while bulking up.

As for what I'll be running, starting next week I'll be on 2IU of GH per day 5 on 2 off. After a few weeks of recovery, I'll go on a cycle of Test, Deca, and EQ. The Test is the main muscle builder, the Deca and EQ help my joints (EQ actually builds more collagen than Deca does), Deca increased nitrogen uptake, EQ will enhance endurance and increase appetite.

Clean surplus, GH, and that stack; I hope to gain a nice amount of muscle in the many months to follow this.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff bro, very proud, and looking forward to pics!!!

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Hey Null, you realy should think of eating some lean beef while on the GH. Trust me it will make a world of differance with bulking up. Don't worry about getting fat that won't happen. If you are going to use all the gear you mentioned you should definitly eat some beef.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Will do.

My diet will have me at over 400grams of protein and slightly higher carbs.

Hankes64

Awards
Null,

Will you get tested for any predispositions before starting hGH? i.e acromeglia and such? Also will you get a CT scan to check for organ thicknesses?

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Null,

Will you get tested for any predispositions before starting hGH? i.e acromeglia and such? Also will you get a CT scan to check for organ thicknesses?
No. That would be going WAAAAY overboard. Especially at a dose of 2iu a day. Honestly I've never once heard of anyone bothering with that kind of testing. If it were something like 10IU, I could maybe understand. Even then, the testing would be several months in, not beforehand.

Hankes64

Awards
No. That would be going WAAAAY overboard. Especially at a dose of 2iu a day. Honestly I've never once heard of anyone bothering with that kind of testing. If it were something like 10IU, I could maybe understand. Even then, the testing would be several months in, not beforehand.
2IU's wouldnt be enough then to really deform bone structure?

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2IU's wouldnt be enough then to really deform bone structure?
Dude, you sound like you are simply way way way way way too paranoid about GH. The stuff is about as safe as it gets. Bone "deformities" take massive doses over a very long period of time. Even then, the extent of the "deformities" are a slightly larger jaw, brow, hands and feet. Coleman and Cutler have likely been on over 15IUs per day for the past decade or more. Now, really take a good look at Jay and Ronnie and how their faces have changed. The reality is, there is only a very very slight difference in their jawline and brow. All the rest of the difference is just regular aging. Truth is, they should look far worse, but GH has slowed their aging greatly.

Hankes64

Awards
Dude, you sound like you are simply way way way way way too paranoid about GH. The stuff is about as safe as it gets. Bone "deformities" take massive doses over a very long period of time. Even then, the extent of the "deformities" are a slightly larger jaw, brow, hands and feet. Coleman and Cutler have likely been on over 15IUs per day for the past decade or more. Now, really take a good look at Jay and Ronnie and how their faces have changed. The reality is, there is only a very very slight difference in their jawline and brow. All the rest of the difference is just regular aging. Truth is, they should look far worse, but GH has slowed their aging greatly.
Thanks again Null

Yes I am kinda paranoid, I guess people over exaggerate a lot

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually I would welcome larger hands. Small hands run in the family. It's a good thing the whole hand to "other extremeity" ratio thing is a myth. Otherwise my girlfriend wouldn't be too happy :lol:

With larger hands I'd have better grip strength. Maybe I'd be able to eventually get my raw deadlift to break 550. Last I tried I could only muster 405 without straps, while at the same weight I managed 550 for several reps (I forget whether it was 3 or 4) with straps.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, here come contest pics in groups of 3

Front relaxed Novice:

Quarter turn 1 NOVICE:

Back Relaxed NOVICE:

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Quarter turn 2 NOVICE:

Front Double Bicep:

Front Lat Spread

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
its always hard to tell from pictures (taken while not flexing, during a breath, etc.) but it seems like you looked GREAT man!! .. you really should be very proud buddy .. congrats!

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Side Tricep:

Front relaxed .... at the OPEN (look at the beast on the left):

Novice top 5 (at night, after drinking over a gallon of water):

The back guy to my right took 1st in the novice. The guy to my left took 2nd

Hankes64

Awards
Not to hijack but what is up with that dude in seafoam green trunks doing? His posing is crazy.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Me and my trophy on Easter:

The dude in the seafoam trunks had elaborate transitions. My gf almost never got a shot of him actually IN a pose.

Speischerkater

Awards
Congrats, looking great there!

Nice abs and arms from what i can tell from the pics!

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
dude great job, just get focused for next year.

pictures look good, great job

TenMan

TenMan

Awards
Once again congrats. And BTW you're clothes look a little baggy in the trophy shot... what gives :p :food: