CONTEST! ONE DIME at a TIME - Win Supps!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From holland....remember her from pain and gain?

Yolanthe_Pain_and_gain.jpeg

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
image-1377713611.jpg

image-3949890917.jpg

I went to high school with her.. Nicole Wilkins

thebiz909

thebiz909

Awards
jennifer rankin thompson
jRpZUoINYpAeBzXNAVailrHnsvWptXrffpLy-610xh.jpg

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
joy-trimble-5.jpg

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good News!! I have extended the contest 2 more days! The winner will still be chosen on Monday as planned but we will allow submissions of more hot bodied females till Sunday night. SHOW ME THE HOTNESS!!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not all of us were the coolkids in highschool lol.....I was skinnyfat, athletically-challenged type that didn't know the meaning of exercise or sports. Which is fine, because I still don't care about those things - I just love to lift heavy now :)

But funny how the ugly kids in school can sometimes turn out to be the good-looking transformers after college, & the popular kids take their gifts for granted & get fat & soft & go nowhere.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Not all of us were the coolkids in highschool lol.....I was skinnyfat, athletically-challenged type that didn't know the meaning of exercise or sports. Which is fine, because I still don't care about those things - I just love to lift heavy now :)

But funny how the ugly kids in school can sometimes turn out to be the good-looking transformers after college, & the popular kids take their gifts for granted & get fat & soft & go nowhere.
so true, its funny (sad really) to see the kids that were star athletes who are now fat slobs

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
so true, its funny (sad really) to see the kids that were star athletes who are now fat slobs
See: anyone from my graduating class.

I was short, weak, and chubby. They were jacked and fit. Now they're all fat an sloppy while I shred for fun.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised no one has posted Michelle Lewin! My overall favorite

image-1637762457.jpg

image-170286443.jpg

image-2544090674.jpg

image-3718632062.jpg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
image-4158666043.jpg

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Winners Announcement!!!
1st Prize: funkd0c
2nd Prize:cumminslifter
3rd Prize: geoforce

Congrats guys and thank you all for submitting. I, as well as the entire internet thanks you. :). Winners please private message me for claiming you prize.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Winners Announcement!!!
1st Prize: funkd0c
2nd Prize:cumminslifter
3rd Prize: geoforce

Congrats guys and thank you all for submitting. I, as well as the entire internet thanks you. :). Winners please private message me for claiming you prize.
thanks so much man, cant wait

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great picks for the prize - this was a sweet thread to check out every day or two for sure. Made the world a lil better place ;)

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Winners Announcement!!! 1st Prize: funkd0c 2nd Prize:cumminslifter 3rd Prize: geoforce Congrats guys and thank you all for submitting. I, as well as the entire internet thanks you. :). Winners please private message me for claiming you prize.
Woohoo! Michelle always seems to get a reaction out of ppl :D thanks so much!