• RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Awards
  • Established
5/5

Conqu3r “DEMIGOD EDITION”

I was introduced to Olympus labs, and conqu3r specifically by TheMovement a few months ago.. I’ll get right to it- This pre-workout is bar none. I LOVE the fact that there is no prop blend, nor is there a lack of any key ingredients. It is LOADED with all of the right things.

Pump: 10/10

One scoop has all the citrulline and agmatine you could ever need and more.. many times I have found myself holding my biceps in awe after complete destruction.. the pump seems never ending.. and the swell is phenominal

Vascularity: 10/10

I am not a very vascular guy.. and I never really have been.. The occasional breakout of roadmaps on a full-out pump is a given. But the other day a guy came up to me when arrived at the gym and commented on the veins in my neck and on my forehead before I had even touched a weight.. and the forearms were roadmaps as well. Never have I had this sort of effect pre-pump.

Endurance/ energy: 10/10

I am a stim-junkie and I love a pre that bumps up my energy after a long day at work (I work 6am-3pm). So I need an energy boost when I get to the gym around 4:00 PM. On the contrary, I love that this pre supplies a variable amount of caffeine (200mg) that balances out with the focus intensifying matrix… I have found that many of the higher caffeine pre-workouts leave me crashing half way through the workout… that’s not the case here.. I finish my workout with plenty of energy.. even when my muscles have approached complete failure. With this, I can still taper down around 9:00 PM and fall asleep with no lingering “stim-out” issues.. this is Extremely key for my lifestyle and goals when trying to attain a full nights sleep on a tight schedule.

Focus: 10/10

I have taken numerous pre-workouts and I thought I knew what “tunnel vision” was. I have got to say this product has taken it to the next level. When the headphones got put on.. its game time. The distractions of gym chatter and riff raff seem non-existent – The only thing I can think about is killing it

Stackability: 10/10

With the no-prop blend opens up doors to add all of your favorite ingredients. I prefer OL Vitality to accompany my Conqu3r. I Like that Creatine and beta-alanine were left out so that they can be added at the users disgression. I really like the core-set of ingredients in this profile.

Value: 10/10

A lot of people would question this category, but I stand firm in giving this a 10 because you can see in the profile just how flooded it is with solid ingredients.. and you can see that there are no fillers in the profile. For 20 workouts of such a complete pre for 29-40 bucks you can’t go wrong.

BIG shout-out to OLYMPUS LABS for flooding the mortals with a demi-god strength pre-workout such as this

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this product is legit. love the apple flavor. OL hit a home run here.

mitchellsx

Awards
Just purchased a tub of this will give it a go and see what's its like tonight

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i've now tried the watermelon, also. it's even better than the apple.

lucasdama

lucasdama

Awards
5/5

O.L always with high quality products.
I am strong for pre workout but this product has exceeded my expectations.
Perfect

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
5/5

So I've been around the block with PWO's, and CONQU3R is easily my favorite, hands down. I've had two tubs of the Lemonade, and one tub of the Green Apple. Just ordered Mango, but they were out of stock and I'm back to the lemonade.

Taste: 3/5

The lemonade is great, nice and tart, pleasant after taste... however the Sour Apple was really not my thing. Had a strange lingering aftertaste, but that did not stop me from pounding it!

Mixability: 5/5

Mixes super well even mixed in a shaker cup with Lecithin, very impressive

Quality: 5/5

I dont rate individual pump and strength and whatnot because I know that a preworkout isn't going to dramatically alter these things (maybe the pump, certainly not strength). Endurance is good on the product, Im a HUGE fan of Tyrosine as long as it isnt packaged with any aminos that compete for the same receptor (hint: we're good here). Citrulline is one of my favorite supps, and the 6g dosage is nice. Solid dose of beta Alanine as well, and using it 4-5 times/week will definitely suffice in keeping carnosine levels up.

QUALM: I'd like some real creatine in here, even some HCL at like 500-1000mgs. Creatinol-O-Phosphate is not a substitute for traditional creatine. Tis my only qualm with this, but it is not losing a point worthy

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Great review above, this is something I will have to try out seems like this is one of the better ones available