Compound 20 - new formula

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sooo am I gonna have to use a pct once I'm shutdown from what is supposed to be a cutting supp? I don't like designer steroids, I don't want the effects of them to be found in regular supplements..
No, unlike steroids this will not shut your natural production down and you may or may not experience a small decrease in testosterone.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, unlike steroids this will not shut your natural production down and you may or may not experience a small decrease in testosterone.
As someone who was on trt and able to restart successfully, I don't like the idea of toying with my test levels at all.... Not really happy w the change. Why would usp choose to change a formula that people liked in favor of an ingredient that can potentially lower T? Doesn't make sense. I'm sure others are wondering the same.
Not trying to be a hardass.. Just genuinely curious and slightly upset hah

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
loved the original... might have to stock up on it (and also give this a try down the road)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Low serum, low test levels

Atleast lg was smart to say in the write up that a small pct is required

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As someone who was on trt and able to restart successfully, I don't like the idea of toying with my test levels at all.... Not really happy w the change. Why would usp choose to change a formula that people liked in favor of an ingredient that can potentially lower T? Doesn't make sense. I'm sure others are wondering the same.
Because it happens in rats doesn't mean it happens in humans....

We made the change because we believe its significantly better.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You're basing it off a rat model; just remember that. Not saying it wont happen, but there are a lot if things that happen in rats that dont crossover to people

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're basing it off a rat model; just remember that. Not saying it wont happen, but there are a lot if things that happen in rats that dont crossover to people
I seem to recall, years ago, someone on bb.com posting their labs after 30-40 days of using natadrol, iirc, just slight dip in t levels...Will have to go see if I can find

that thread...interesting move to put it in c20, though could be a diff extract than what lg used altogether...

Edit, here we go...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130372553&highlight=natadrol+blood+test&styleid=1

Seems t increased actually...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I've been on erase for 3 weeks and not noticed anything really in the way of fat loss even while carb cycling

Any thoughts on this new c20?
I'm going to tell you what you already know...if you're not losing fat, it's your diet. Fat burners don't cause weight loss; they increase the % of weight lost that is bodyfat

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I seem to recall, years ago, someone on bb.com posting their labs after 30-40 days of using natadrol, iirc, just slight dip in t levels...Will have to go see if I can find

that thread...interesting move to put it in c20, though could be a diff extract than what lg used altogether...

Edit, here we go...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130372553&highlight=natadrol+blood+test&styleid=1

Seems t increased actually...
And the guy had mild bile ductule damage (GGT/ALP) before running the cycle

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was looking at IrishCannon's 2010 post about Natadrol and saw this:

"The Androgenic aspect of Natadrol:

Tinospora Cordifolia - Ethanolic Extract: This is the ONLY and I repeat ONLY herbal product to FULLY stimulate the androgen receptor, and it is shown in the scientific literature to be about as potent as Hydroxy-Testosterone (hydroxytestosterone is the active version of Formestane). If you use the water extract of this product like I am sure our competitors will, you are going to have very bad effects, so make sure you take the extra time and buy ONLY the ethanolic extract of this product! What is so remarkable about this compound is that not only did it ACT like an androgen in key tissues, its androgenic effects were blocked, similar to DHT by the anti-androgen flutamide, meaning its activity on the androgen receptor is CONFIRMED."

Is this what USPLabs had in mind as the reasoning for the switch to Compound 20's formula?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Was looking at IrishCannon's 2010 post about Natadrol and saw this:

"The Androgenic aspect of Natadrol:

Tinospora Cordifolia - Ethanolic Extract: This is the ONLY and I repeat ONLY herbal product to FULLY stimulate the androgen receptor, and it is shown in the scientific literature to be about as potent as Hydroxy-Testosterone (hydroxytestosterone is the active version of Formestane). If you use the water extract of this product like I am sure our competitors will, you are going to have very bad effects, so make sure you take the extra time and buy ONLY the ethanolic extract of this product! What is so remarkable about this compound is that not only did it ACT like an androgen in key tissues, its androgenic effects were blocked, similar to DHT by the anti-androgen flutamide, meaning its activity on the androgen receptor is CONFIRMED."

Is this what USPLabs had in mind as the reasoning for the switch to Compound 20's formula?
Inb4 USP sells a PCT for C20 :biglaugh:

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A couple of bottles of this just arrived at my house yesterday. I have noticed diuretic effects and lowered blood sugar (not actually tested), although after only 4 servings there isn't anything that I can say with certainty because those things could have been coincidences. More to come. :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A couple of bottles of this just arrived at my house yesterday. I have noticed diuretic effects and lowered blood sugar (not actually tested), although after only 4 servings there isn't anything that I can say with certainty because those things could have been coincidences. More to come. :)
Please do keep posting your experience.. Using anything else ??

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please do keep posting your experience.. Using anything else ??
I certainly will and nothing out of the ordinary. Just my usual non-sports related supplements, Modern BCAA+, and Yok3d or Jack3d AF maybe 1-2 times per week.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
I certainly will and nothing out of the ordinary. Just my usual non-sports related supplements, Modern BCAA+, and Yok3d or Jack3d AF maybe 1-2 times per week.
I like the idea of phyo androgen

I wonder how doses effect libido.

Osthole I love but go to high the member starts to be temperamental

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is Compound20 even decent? I tried it without luck.
I used it in combo with other supps last summer for a run and I was fairly impressed by it. Not too pleased with the new shift in direction ingredient wise being a male but on the lookout for more info.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the idea of phyo androgen

I wonder how doses effect libido.

Osthole I love but go to high the member starts to be temperamental
Having used Natadrol a few years ago I personally noticed no difference in libido with that product. Of course, the extraction and amount may or may not be the same here and there is a difference in sex.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used it in combo with other supps last summer for a run and I was fairly impressed by it. Not too pleased with the new shift in direction ingredient wise being a male but on the lookout for more info.
What do you mean by this? I don't follow.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What do you mean by this? I don't follow.
Im still stuck on the sperm count reduction info. I mean what guy can say that its ok for any time period? Are there any current human studies that may show otherwise?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
this new c20 sounds interesting. maybe its time for one of those super generous USPlabs giveaways lol

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Old formula still available at a ton of online stores, just gotta google.
Wasn't what I asked, again a little more specific will they be using two formulas or switching over to this one. I ask only because USP reformulates alot and subtle changes always pop up so I was just curious

bono1132

bono1132

Awards
Wasn't what I asked, again a little more specific will they be using two formulas or switching over to this one. I ask only because USP reformulates alot and subtle changes always pop up so I was just curious
It's a switch over :(

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a little update for you guys:The diuretic effects settled down after the first few days. One outstanding thing that I have noticed is that the new Compound 20 drops my blood sugar like a mild GDA. I would absolutely take this stuff with carbs. Now I am seeing a small increase in fullness and vascularity... all good things! Unfortunately I just got sick yesterday with a sore throat, headache, and flu-like symptoms so needless to say my physique has gone downhill and I'm looking small and mushy haha. No training yesterday or today. Hopefully I can kick this thing soon with enough rest. I am still taking Compound 20. I'll keep you guys updated with anything else that I notice once I have recovered.
Im still stuck on the sperm count reduction info. I mean what guy can say that its ok for any time period? Are there any current human studies that may show otherwise?
I believe that was in support of the androgenic effects. Keep in mind, anabolic steroids do the same thing. As far as I am aware human studies have not been done on tinospora.
It will be a switch to the new formula, but as of now the old formula is being sold at most retailers. Once their stock is sold through only the new formula will be available.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When is it going back on sale?. It was on sale at Nutraplanet for about a week or so, but the price magically got higher last night.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When is it going back on sale?. It was on sale at Nutraplanet for about a week or so, but the price magically got higher last night.
Yes, I see now that they bumped the price to $34.84. When/if the price goes back down is up to Nutraplanet, unfortunately.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And all the original formulas r being price gouged

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cassie - when can we get our hands on the new CP 20?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's already available at Nutraplanet. It was on sale but there was never an email about an intro sale. Now the price is back up. Maybe they will have a sale again though.
USP always has an intro sale
Must of been too late to the party.
Surprised no email from NP or USP about it.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just a little update for you guys:The diuretic effects settled down after the first few days. One outstanding thing that I have noticed is that the new Compound 20 drops my blood sugar like a mild GDA. I would absolutely take this stuff with carbs. Now I am seeing a small increase in fullness and vascularity... all good things! Unfortunately I just got sick yesterday with a sore throat, headache, and flu-like symptoms so needless to say my physique has gone downhill and I'm looking small and mushy haha. No training yesterday or today. Hopefully I can kick this thing soon with enough rest. I am still taking Compound 20. I'll keep you guys updated with anything else that I notice once I have recovered.I believe that was in support of the androgenic effects. Keep in mind, anabolic steroids do the same thing. As far as I am aware human studies have not been done on tinospora.It will be a switch to the new formula, but as of now the old formula is being sold at most retailers. Once their stock is sold through only the new formula will be available.

First and foremost Thankyou for the info and the updates on how it is treating you. Often now a days things are pressed and promoted and the effects dont seem to match the description of benefits lol. Hope you feel better soon as well

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cassie - when can we get our hands on the new CP 20?
As T-Bone said, it's already available at Nutraplanet. :) Mine was shipped straight from the USPlabs warehouse but it does not appear to be available any more.
First and foremost Thankyou for the info and the updates on how it is treating you. Often now a days things are pressed and promoted and the effects dont seem to match the description of benefits lol. Hope you feel better soon as well
Sure thing and thank you!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes but they never had an email special or intro sale special. Sure they had the same but no email was sent announcing it.
I doubt there will be an "Intro" sale after the product has already been released.
Maybe next major holiday like they did for new years, black friday etc.