complicated Erase question

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
So I want to use this in my pct, but I dont want to obliterate or even lower my cortisol much because it will stop any anabolism from my ghrp6.

Here is what someone told me,

Interestingly cortisol up-regulates somatotroph production of hgh so if you want to boost your hgh spike further you need to ensure that you haven't destroyed your cortisol levels. Supress c for example would be a terrible supplement to use with peptides.

So keeping in mind my pct will be anabeta, Erase and 3 g vit c should I stick with 2 caps on non workout days and 3 on training days with 2g vit c for cort control but not to lowering and that way it can still be a effective AI/libido boost

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you use an AI like aromasin/adex instead of erase, that way you won't have to worry about crushing your cort levels. The 3g vit c is already going to keep your cort from getting out of control.

I'm not saying erase is a bad product, erase is a heck of a product, just from the way you explained it with concern for your cort levels, it would seem to me it might not be the best choice.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Why are you taking GHRP-6? How old are you? Much better options out there...
24-25 soon. Im taking ghrp6 cause of the increased igf, and joint healing, noticed a good strength increase from it, and I like the appetite increase, it reminds me of drugs I dont do anymore. I know I should run it with cjc without dac which I was a while back but I ran out so I figured I finish the remaining reconstituted vials.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you use an AI like aromasin/adex instead of erase, that way you won't have to worry about crushing your cort levels. The 3g vit c is already going to keep your cort from getting out of control.

I'm not saying erase is a bad product, erase is a heck of a product, just from the way you explained it with concern for your cort levels, it would seem to me it might not be the best choice.
Just seemed like overkill for a dermacrine pct to use human grade stuff. I never really thought about it, what do you think of exemestane 12.5mg eod

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
Im also running the peptide straight into test, also ghrp6 metabolizes aminos very well so with cutting it makes takking bcaas more worth it

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
I dont think I can get an AI here before pct, it starts monday, though I do have nolvadex and clomid by the bucket full, nolva would be nice for cutting with how sweetly it dries me out. maybe like 10/10/10 since I dont need it really it. 10 weeks of dermacrine use was my cycle with DAA.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
I should have had my ducks in a row I guess, just didnt find out about the cort and gh connection until late in the game, which sucks cause i used a lot of erase in my cycle to, didnt really negativel affect me so who knows my goals were still met, I dropped 3% fat

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ipamorelin is a much better option over GHRP-6 for what you are trying to get out of GHRP-6

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ipamorelin is a much better option over GHRP-6 for what you are trying to get out of GHRP-6
^^^ This. Usually people recommend against it due to price, but lately ive seen prices very close to GHRP-6.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
GHRP-6 does not raise cortisol or prolactin at saturation levels bro, just don't go to high on the Erase and you will be fine. A GHRP should be stacked wtih GNRH like CJC-1293.