competitive edge epi-plex and M-test stack?

powerpunk5000

Awards
anyone ran this and what were the results? I am giving this stack for my little brother for a xmas gift hes 23 what are your thoughts? there was a good deal on DPS

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
M-Test and Epi-Plex is a great stack with a lot of positive feedback.

I use M-Test and Epi-Plex both year round as part of my daily use supplement regimen.

@TheMrMuscle has posted some really good logs and reviews on it here that are very detailed. He hasn't been on lately, but he may see this since I tagged him. He uses Epi-Plex year round.

Here are his links:

This is a link to his super detailed log where he's tried many thing and details them:

powerpunk5000

Awards
M-Test and Epi-Plex is a great stack with a lot of positive feedback.

I use M-Test and Epi-Plex both year round as part of my daily use supplement regimen.

@TheMrMuscle has posted some really good logs and reviews on it here that are very detailed. He hasn't been on lately, but he may see this since I tagged him. He uses Epi-Plex year round.

Here are his links:

This is a link to his super detailed log where he's tried many thing and details them:
do you think itll be useful for a 23 year old, is he to young to benefit from this?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great stack .. no matter what the age group is .. to me its one of those over 18+ just like natural supplements.

Dont have to be a hardcore trainer .. ofcourse that helps if you eat right/train right ... but love this stack as a beginner to get into the game.

I would def do 8 weeks, i have ran this so many times .. just with the new stuff and testing out different stuff i havent ran epi-plex in a while but i remember it was a great .. provided great endurance, strength, lean out

what is your goal for the 23yrs brother ? with the right diet can work to maintain weight/cut or even gain weight

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
do you think itll be useful for a 23 year old, is he to young to benefit from this?
I think that it will be.

Epi-Plex - definitely.

M-Test - there are some people that would argue that his natural testosterone levels are possibly already high enough, but improving on them can still always be useful for benefits. For example, he would still get the gym/physique benefits that come from increased testosterone; his libido at that age may just already be high on its own. But yes, I think it would be a great product for him.

If you wanted something different to stack with Epi-Plex, you could look at Anabolic Effect. It's a great natural anabolic muscle builder that a lot of people love to stack with Epi-Plex and/or M-Test. Anabolic Effect is normally used for 12 to 16 week cycles. People usually start to see some pump and endurance benefits quickly from it and then the results really kick in around week 3 and get better as the cycle goes.

larkham

Awards
Finishing up and on my last week of Mtest and Epi-Plex.

Can safely say this is one of my favourite stacks now. Not sure why it took me so long to try Epi-Plex but glad I did.

Will be purchasing again shortly.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Can safely say this is one of my favourite stacks now. Not sure why it took me so long to try Epi-Plex but glad I did.

awesome to great to hear .. easily one of the best Epicatechin non prop blend product imo .. blows everything outta the water

i mean you are getting 18G of capped -epi and can be found at $25-26/bottle to me is a no brainer

i havent ran this in a bit and now due to testing out new stuff but 2022 gonna jump on this again

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Awesome. I'm really glad that you love the stack.