Evening Mod's
is there a sticky thread that shows who represents what company? If not, is there a way to make a permanent list that can be updated?
thanks
smitty
Evening Mod's
is there a sticky thread that shows who represents what company? If not, is there a way to make a permanent list that can be updated?
thanks
smitty
On IOS sigs don't show in posts. You have to click every profile to see them.
I'm actually trying to edit my Sig. Free agent status here!
At one time I was also a board representative for NutraPlanet. As an ambitious representative I took the initiative to generate a representative/contact thread and sticked it at the top of the NutraPlanet subforum. It does seem to me to make great sense for a sponsor to do so but that would require said sponsor and or representative initiative.Evening Mod's
is there a sticky thread that shows who represents what company? If not, is there a way to make a permanent list that can be updated?
thanks
smitty
What happened? You've only been with ageforce like a few months I thought?
Would make sense to have each company have their own thread in their own forum with a list of their reps sticked.
I imagine a global thread with all companies and reps would be challenging to manage
Thank you sir.
Assuming reps of their own volition would post in the universal thread when they start/leave a position I don't think it would be much hassle at all to maintain.
But then you'd have to scroll through every post in the thread to find a rep and then again to find if they left/still are/swithed/etc... it would need to be a single list that everyone could edit.
I wonder if that possible to give everyone edit rights to a single post Admin?
I was thinking that someone would oversee post one,
And just edit as posts are made.
Seems easy to me *shrug*
I'm just waiting on Admin to see if this is a sticky-worthy idea,
I am one of a few members here I'd consider active enough, and intending to be here long enough term that I'd happily make/run it.
But then so are you Boone, and others. Who wants to commit to AM?![]()
I'm just waiting on @<u><a href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=3" target="_blank">Admin</a></u> to see if this is a sticky-worthy idea,
I am one of a few members here I'd consider active enough, and intending to be here long enough term that I'd happily make/run it.
But then so are you Boone, and others. Who wants to commit to AM?![]()
I'm just waiting on Admin to see if this is a sticky-worthy idea,
I am one of a few members here I'd consider active enough, and intending to be here long enough term that I'd happily make/run it.
But then so are you Boone, and others. Who wants to commit to AM?![]()
I don't know why this is needed. If you have a question about a specific companies product, you go to their specific forum section and post it. That is the best way to get answers from the reps for that company. That's the whole purpose of company forums.
for those that may need an answer sooner than later, they can see who may be on- lots of people here are on different time zones. if I can shoot a pm and get the answer faster and save other reps from having to respond. just a streamline way of doing it.
I don't know about that. Scrolling through a long list of usernames is going to take longer than just going to the company sub-forum. If you go to the company sub-forum and post it, all the reps for that company will see it. Most likely at least one guy will be on at that time and reply. Plus if you just PM someone about the question no one else will get to see it. That's where the company sub-section shines. If someone else has that same question they can see that thread and have it answered quickly. Also I'm not as science minded as the other SNS reps. For instance furion is really smart science wise and I believe is a pharmacist. If I had a more science related question I'd want more opinions than just mine. Mw1 knows about stock issues...etc. See what I'm saying?. It's already streamlined with the company forum sections. That's the entire basis and point of the forum in the first place.
How about:
Master post will have alphabetical sponsor listing
Under each heading, a link to their company section
Under that, up to date rep listing.
If that looks good and is something a fair amount want on AM I will get it started.
I don't know why this is needed. If you have a question about a specific companies product, you go to their specific forum section and post it. That is the best way to get answers from the reps for that company. That's the whole purpose of company forums.