Companies looking for athletes?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Any of the companies on here looking for sponsoring?

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Getting sponsored is so hard anymore. Honestly your better off trying to be a demo rep or work for a company instead. This way you get paid and still get some product. You are mandated to post a stupid amount and sponsorships don't offer much unless you are competing a lot and they cover show costs

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Getting sponsored is so hard anymore. Honestly your better off trying to be a demo rep or work for a company instead. This way you get paid and still get some product. You are mandated to post a stupid amount and sponsorships don't offer much unless you are competing a lot and they cover show costs
Dang.... I knew it wasnt a popular choice but figured it was still out there....

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
They are but only for big athletes or if you have a crazy social media following on instagram, Facebook, and youtube

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
They are but only for big athletes or if you have a crazy social media following on instagram, Facebook, and youtube
Yeah trying to get in the social media game also. Im not a big athlete what so ever. Lol just average joe.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
madds87. What are your social media links and your instagram name. I work for two companies and depending on your interaction here maybe I can get you something to start you out

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Oh wow. I used to be on this site all the time. But have dwindled away because alot of old guys arent even on here anymore But i did quite a few logs back then. Im on instagram and i have a page on facebook that im trying to figure how i want to promote myself. Have an account on youtube but with no videos yet. Still figuring out how to make better videos than crap lol. I will pm you on my accounts my full name and my facebook.