comment your best summer stack for 2015

bomb

Awards
can I stack dimethadrol with another methylated compound or would that be too harsh on the liver ?
how about
D1methadrol+ DermaTREN+DermaTREST+TransFORM +.....enter compund here...... = shredded af

jaces

jaces

Awards
can I stack dimethadrol with another methylated compound or would that be too harsh on the liver ?
how about
D1methadrol+ DermaTREN+DermaTREST+TransFORM +.....enter compund here...... = shredded af
Dont need another compound imo

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Dont need another compound imo
This. That stack is already good enough. I'd only pick two main phs like methylated compounds and a test base like trest, test, stano, bps dermacrine. So that setup is already full IMO

bomb

Awards
does this stack sound good or nah ?
whats better trest vs dermacrine vs stano ?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
goal: getting shredded af
Well for a test based is recommend stano and/or bps dermacrine. As it is more dry than trest and you don't want to deal with bloat.

bomb

Awards
but works the same like trest , especially libido and combating lethargy is the most important ,
maybe dermacrine is therefore better ?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
but works the same like trest , especially libido and combating lethargy is the most important , maybe dermacrine is therefore better ?
They aren't stronger than trest, but they do have less bloat, so it you want to be shredded without worry of bloat I'd say stano and dermacrine are the better options.

bomb

Awards
yeah i see but i will take a little bloat over a broken libido + lethargy any time.

stano is also very expensive ...

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
yeah i see but i will take a little bloat over a broken libido + lethargy any time. stano is also very expensive ...
Both of them still battle lethargy and libido issues, personally I find both of those to be somewhat mental. Stano can be expensive but with trest you also have to buy an AI, so depending on what brand and application method you a choose that could be more expensive than stano.