comment your best summer stack for 2015

bomb

Awards
hey guys I want to start a thread to get some inputs from your side and also see some various opinions.
as the title says I want to know what in your opinion is the best cutting cycle (we assume an according diet) to get shredded as fak?

I would be curious in
dimethadrol, trenazone, m-diene, msten, the-one, superdrol,tren,dmz,

How would be a 6week run superdrol + 8 week tr3n assisted by Tr3st or dermacrine as a test base?
or dimethadrol + trest + tren?
or or or ...

I am very interested in your opinions
-here we go :D

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
hey guys I want to start a thread to get some inputs from your side and also see some various opinions. as the title says I want to know what in your opinion is the best cutting cycle (we assume an according diet) to get shredded as fak? I would be curious in dimethadrol, trenazone, m-diene, msten, the-one, superdrol,tren,dmz, How would be a 6week run superdrol + 8 week tr3n assisted by Tr3st or dermacrine as a test base? or dimethadrol + trest + tren? or or or ... I am very interested in your opinions -here we go :D
Well if you are going to go with superdrol why not pin? I mean I'm about to do a cycle in winter of superdrol + bps dermacrine + osta, but I'm just not at the right place yet to start pinning, want to wait a few years. Superdrol is usually only run 3-4weeks also..

Back to the subject, dmz + tren, for a nice recomp. I'd stay away from trest if I want to be dry as possible.

bomb

Awards
unfortunately pinning is at the moment not an option.

I am def sure that my stack will contain tren. I also want to use a test base , trest is wet (have a 4 month experience of trest :D ) but I think to a certain degree the water retention is manageable with an ai (as long as you dont go too high with trest and just use it for the purpose of a test base)
but therefore I am interested in dermacrine also.
why not use sdrol for 6 weeks like 20/20/20/20/10/10 ?
but I dont want to create an exact plan as I have plenty of time to do that in the following months.
I just want to sort out the right compunds I can use.

other things : dermafury,triumphalis, 11keto, epi, halo, mecha , pmag , m1t (prob not) ,

cmon guys , I bet I am not the only one interested in this ;D

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Test, high dosed tren, and SD at the front and back end. Possibly a different back end oral.

bomb

Awards
but pinning is not possible unfortunately. I dont have tghe right sources yet , just some shady gym members I do not trust yet lol
so otc hormones is the way to go.
and tren will be in my stack for sure!!
I am a bit worried about the sdrol (heard that it needs to be taken with a lot of carbs to unleash its power?)

jaces

jaces

Awards
Dnt. Have much exp on ph's but dnt go for SD cuz its very harsh on the body , my friends have had good cycles with msten (stenbelone) and epistain :)

jaces

jaces

Awards
but pinning is not possible unfortunately. I dont have tghe right sources yet , just some shady gym members I do not trust yet lol
so otc hormones is the way to go.
and tren will be in my stack for sure!!
I am a bit worried about the sdrol (heard that it needs to be taken with a lot of carbs to unleash its power?)
It helps wth glycogen loading yes , but it feels as if ur liver wants to crumble to dust on that **** , they say its like a mix betwen anavar and dianabol , but I went frm 215pounds to 255 on 30mg SD over 4weks(never doing it again though) ,, as I said , my friends like eca with epistain ,,

bomb

Awards
fak 40 lbs in 4 weeks ? how much water weight and glycogen was that ?
did u keep any of it ?
me likes some tren because it makes me going fakin nuts :D
but I want to stack it ....

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
fak 40 lbs in 4 weeks ? how much water weight and glycogen was that ? did u keep any of it ? me likes some tren because it makes me going fakin nuts :D but I want to stack it ....
This. Lol. Did you just eat everything you could find or what?

jaces

jaces

Awards
Haha yeah stil have mst of it ,, haha lol yeah ate 10 ,500cal meals a day and about 30pounds was solid muscle , stil weighing 260 wth 18% bf, but its realy ****y for ur body and I wil neva do it again and il wait til 25 for another cycle

jaces

jaces

Awards
Oh and nt much water , SD doesnt aromatize easily as far as I knw but a lot of guys get an estrogen rebound and devolope gyno with this so its negatiwes out weigh its advantages

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
What about DMZ, The1, and Dermafury?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Oh and nt much water , SD doesnt aromatize easily as far as I knw but a lot of guys get an estrogen rebound and devolope gyno with this so its negatiwes out weigh its advantages
Maybe that is because you are so high in bf% lol and eating 10k cals..

jaces

jaces

Awards
Haha no no didnt get gyno ,, but yeah fats a litle high , but starting diet now cuz its summer

jaces

jaces

Awards
What about DMZ, The1, and Dermafury?
Can sme1 give a little info on DMZ cuz in sa steroids are easy to get but the only otc drugs ive seen here is SD, epistain , stenbelone and eca ,, I cant even find arachidon acid here !! Fml

Jerrad

Awards
I would add 11-oxo to whatever else you decide. Love that stuff.

bomb

Awards
11-oxo when already running tren ?

I grab the question again about dmz , the1 and dermafury

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
6 weeks sdmz, 8 weeks m1d andro, 8 weeks stano...

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
If a beach body is your goal, your tren + D1methadrol idea would be ideal. A test base is recommended, but you would have to dose an AI pretty well to keep all the bloat off.

Cogy

Awards
What dosing of Dimethandrostenol do you recommend?
It will harden you up right?

Not really gain some mass?

Think i am going for epi+tren and maybe add some 11 kt/ 11-oxo

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
What dosing of Dimethandrostenol do you recommend? It will harden you up right? Not really gain some mass? Think i am going for epi+tren and maybe add some 11 kt/ 11-oxo
Triumph is better for hardening but right now, I'm steadily gaining strength, 7 lbs up and noticeably leaner 4 weeks in. Running dimeth at 50 but start at 40 imo

bomb

Awards
whats a better testbase - trestolone or dermacrine ?

and what is better transdermal vs oral?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
whats a better testbase - trestolone or dermacrine ? and what is better transdermal vs oral?
Trest, it is pretty wet though so you possibility of boat is bigger than dermacrine. Transdermal I'd say, but whatever fits your budget would be my choice haha

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Triumph is better for hardening but right now, I'm steadily gaining strength, 7 lbs up and noticeably leaner 4 weeks in. Running dimeth at 50 but start at 40 imo
Better than epistane? It is pretty dry, but triumph has better glycogen storing capabilities?

bomb

Awards
i used trest and it was pretty nice but yes I experienced a bloat but I liked the strength and endurance which I got from it.
I am curious if the transdermal version of tren works better than the oral form.

but btw . lets say I run a cycle of dermatrest+ dermatren + dimethadrol + transform - where the hell do I rubb all the compunds ?
would it be possible to mix them in my hand and then apply them ? because lets say it will be 2+2+2 pumps which is pretty much to apply

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders, clavicle, upper chest forearms, neck

I had good results with TDs there. Some people say tops of your feet or tops of quads also

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Haha yeah stil have mst of it ,, haha lol yeah ate 10 ,500cal meals a day and about 30pounds was solid muscle , stil weighing 260 wth 18% bf, but its realy ****y for ur body and I wil neva do it again and il wait til 25 for another cycle
You didn't gain 30 pounds of muscle in 4 weeks. Get your head out of your ass.

barrymcokiner

Banned
Awards
Triumph and Stano shred me like no other compound ever has. Even on a ****ty diet my waist got tight as a virgin

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
My man maybe u should get ur head in the game and ur ass in the gym?
30lbs of muscle is heft for 4 weeks tho.. Your skin would be ripping off your body lol

jaces

jaces

Awards
30lbs of muscle is heft for 4 weeks tho.. Your skin would be ripping off your body lol
Luckily I was fat growing up haha so my skin was lose , no I knw that 30 pounds is a lot but as I said bfore I dnt strugle to add size ,its cuting thats my problem

jaces

jaces

Awards
O and that cycle was done with my 4weks of recomp

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Luckily I was fat growing up haha so my skin was lose , no I knw that 30 pounds is a lot but as I said bfore I dnt strugle to add size ,its cuting thats my problem
I put on weight fast as well, but still come on man.. No way it was all muscle especially if your bf was that high and science lol

jaces

jaces

Awards
Haha I wl upload sme pics when my tablet is back ,, but realy , my legs went over 25 inches , my arms were 20 plus,, but I promise u mst of that was muscle , only lost 7pounds aftr pct

jaces

jaces

Awards
But we can debate on this forever , the point is SD is one of the strongest orals u can use

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Did you just start lifting again? I could see some newb gains being like that I guess... It is powerful, not more powerful than methyl tren tho!

jaces

jaces

Awards
Did you just start lifting again? I could see some newb gains being like that I guess... It is powerful, not more powerful than methyl tren tho!
Ok yeah would agree , no I did a show in januarie then tok 7 days of and then did my cycle as my trainer advicd

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Ok yeah would agree , no I did a show in januarie then tok 7 days of and then did my cycle as my trainer advicd
Oh so you were set up to put on weight at a fast rate because you were previously cutting.. Curious thing