Coming off first cycle / pct help

pushpullgain

Awards
Been running prop at 75mg Ed (525/wk) for 12 weeks now, stopping when my next vial runs out (11 more pins).

I have arimidex on hand, have been taking 0.5mg ed throughout entire cycle.

I have letrozole on hand as well as I got a little bit of gyno at the beginning of the cycle.

Should I start letro right after my last pin?

Should I get some nolva? Or will I be okay with just the AIs coming off my first cycle? What about HCG? And how should I take them

--------

Second, testosterone has transformed me. I've become 10 times more confident in everything I do, more outgoing, a harder worker, more drive, ambition, etc. Will this change when I come off? And if so how do you guys cope?

Thanks

trt2012

Awards
Pct research and choices should have been done long before the first pin. You waited until 11 days before the end of your cycle to figure this out?

Coming off will suck until you start production of test back to baseline levels. You deal with it until that happens, lethargy lack of drive/libido etc. you always have to pay the piper his due.

Some don't make it and just hop back on cycle because the miss the feeling of high test. My advice is tough it out, hit the gym, keep diet on point to hold on to as many of the gains you made as possible.

BeastFitness

BeastFitness

Banned
Awards
Like ^^ said, it should have been planned out already.

Best bet is to stick with your game plan and tough it out but there will be difference. Obviously, you've taken exogenous hormones so once you stop taking those in, things will definitely change

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Been running prop at 75mg Ed (525/wk) for 12 weeks now, stopping when my next vial runs out (11 more pins).

I have arimidex on hand, have been taking 0.5mg ed throughout entire cycle.

I have letrozole on hand as well as I got a little bit of gyno at the beginning of the cycle.

Should I start letro right after my last pin?

Should I get some nolva? Or will I be okay with just the AIs coming off my first cycle? What about HCG? And how should I take them

--------

Second, testosterone has transformed me. I've become 10 times more confident in everything I do, more outgoing, a harder worker, more drive, ambition, etc. Will this change when I come off? And if so how do you guys cope?

Thanks
Are you serious???? you dont have your serm already? So far, you've literally made EVERY SINGLE MISTAKE a rookie can make. Gyno, no PCT, no reasearch, etc etc... Honestly, it's people like you that give all steroids a bad rep. Thanks for helping to ruin it for those that actually want to be responsible and smart about it.

Ok, now that I got that out of the way.

You need to go look up a gyno reversal cycle for using the letro. You're gonna feel like death. letro can be miserable. Start it when you start pct (2 days after last pin)

You MUST get a serm. Nolva, clomid, torem, ralox, whatever. just get one. and start it 2 days after your last pin. Nolva will be better for your gyno though.

Without a serm and proper pct, when you come off your homones will tank, you'll lose most if not all and more of your gains, feel like trash, be lethargic, possibly depressed, and be completely miserable. In time things may VERY slowly get better but this could be months or even years. Or never.

Even with a proper pct, chances are you will lose that "on" feeling. you just wont have insane hormone levels so thats to be expected. Also you'll prob lose a few lbs as glycogen retention goes down. this isnt muscle loss, but you will ose some of the pump and fullness.

Overall, you've really messed up here.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First of all, you dun ****ed up.

But I'd rather you not **** yourself up even worse so I will help you. Just promise us you will do research before you next cycle.

Run this for your pct:
Nolva
20/20/10/10
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3

You don't need to run Letro if you don't have gyno. DON'T RUN LETRO IF YOU DON'T HAVE GYNO. Like booneman said, Letro will make you feel like death, it's no fun at all so only run it if you are in dire straights.

As far as HCG goes, it is too late now. Next time run it starting week 3-4 of your cycle and stop it a week before you start PCT.

Good luck.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
First of all, you dun ****ed up.

But I'd rather you not **** yourself up even worse so I will help you. Just promise us you will do research before you next cycle.

Run this for your pct:
Nolva
20/20/10/10
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3

You don't need to run Letro if you don't have gyno. DON'T RUN LETRO IF YOU DON'T HAVE GYNO. Like booneman said, Letro will make you feel like death, it's no fun at all so only run it if you are in dire straights.

As far as HCG goes, it is too late now. Next time run it starting week 3-4 of your cycle and stop it a week before you start PCT.

Good luck.
Can you explain why the reduce XT is started at the beginning of week 3? Does this apply for ALL PCT's?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Can you explain why the reduce XT is started at the beginning of week 3? Does this apply for ALL PCT's?
Reduce xt is for cortisol control. Cortisol spikes when the hormones are all out of whack so it's not needed immediately, but once the levels start to jump up and potentially cause issues that's when you want this impact. This is for any pct.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Reduce xt is for cortisol control. Cortisol spikes when the hormones are all out of whack so it's not needed immediately, but once the levels start to jump up and potentially cause issues that's when you want this impact. This is for any pct.
Ahhh thanks I will remember this for sure