Coming off Albuterol Need Help

G

Gunhell

Awards
Hi,

Been on albuterol for a while and going to coming off soon. This was my first time using albuterol and used only caffeine with it. I'm wondering if i can use otc fat burners during the break such as alphamine and alpha t2.

Thanks

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yes you can use otc burners after the albuterol run, if you are looking for something more comparable in effectiveness, mire hardcore users will jump onto ECA in between.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
yohimibe but it's not going to pack the punch albuterol did :(

Fzisn1

Fzisn1

Awards
So do you think using gw alone isn't worth it?
I give you credit for asking these questions. I also give you credit for not using clen as clen is bad for the heart, is catabolic to skeletal muscle and albut isn't. However, OTC burners are going to have a negative impact on RER and V02 Max. GW is better than using any of the above. You need to treat yourself to the positive research on some boards.

G

Gunhell

Awards
I give you credit for asking these questions. I also give you credit for not using clen as clen is bad for the heart, is catabolic to skeletal muscle and albut isn't. However, OTC burners are going to have a negative impact on RER and V02 Max. GW is better than using any of the above. You need to treat yourself to the positive research on some boards.
Alright thanks for the answers. One last question, can i jump onto that right after albuterol without a break?

AlphaMilitant

AlphaMilitant

Banned
Awards
Yep.. personally I like running it with albuterol, but yeah.. you are good to go with the GW whenever. 14 weeks max