Coming back with Radiate (Unsponsored)

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Congrats on making it through another semester. What are you studying? Those are the good OL days :)

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats on making it through another semester. What are you studying? Those are the good OL days :)
Nope. I am an Elementary Special Education teacher. Just finished my 9th year of teaching. Maybe I shouldn't be swearing I guess but I have to get it all out before next school year buahaha

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Funny Moments: when I teach reading they are suppose to track using their index finger. When they lose their spot and do not track with a finger, they have to do 10 burpees in under 25 seconds or they have to do it again. Most I had a kid do last year was 80 in a 90 minute period. He was a 4th grader. No one had sued me yet!

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Funny Moments: when I teach reading they are suppose to track using their index finger. When they lose their spot and do not track with a finger, they have to do 10 burpees in under 25 seconds or they have to do it again. Most I had a kid do last year was 80 in a 90 minute period. He was a 4th grader. No one had sued me yet!
HA! That's awesome!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
30 minutes fasted cardio in the morning. Then in the afternoon Just did some heavy singles today on bench followed by 15/12/10 reps and some bicep tricep work. 275x1 was freaking hard on bench. In the past, this is where I get pist off and start eating all I want again to gain my strength back. Not this time. Need to get into 200-210 range. Lose more fat and just look better overall rather than bulky.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
I also do IF. I eat at noon and try not to eat past 7 but occasionally have to eat after. I stop taking BCAA as I just didn't notice a difference once I stopped them. I would be curious on if I started them up again if I would notice anything. Haven't taken flavored BCAA for close to 2 years I think.
Mostly do it for the taste and to switch up from water. I also notice that personally my appetite is suppressed from drinking them....

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mostly do it for the taste and to switch up from water. I also notice that personally my appetite is suppressed from drinking them....
I agree. I actually drink more when I have flavored drinks.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did some more fasted cardio yesterday. Then date night last night. Double Swiss bacon mushroom burger with some fried onion petals. Then popcorn and Power Rangers. Yes I said it. Power Rangers. It was actually good until they morphed into them. Then it got cheesy. I enjoyed it.

Couple women asked what I was doing to loose weight. That's always nice to hear. I get someone commenting every week on it. Makes me realize how big I actually was! They thought my shoulders were looking bigger and overall just buffer. That's always nice to hear too! Just talked about IF protocol mainly.

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Did some more fasted cardio yesterday. Then date night last night. Double Swiss bacon mushroom burger with some fried onion petals. Then popcorn and Power Rangers. Yes I said it. Power Rangers. It was actually good until they morphed into them. Then it got cheesy. I enjoyed it.

Couple women asked what I was doing to loose weight. That's always nice to hear. I get someone commenting every week on it. Makes me realize how big I actually was! They thought my shoulders were looking bigger and overall just buffer. That's always nice to hear too! Just talked about IF protocol mainly.
IF makes cutting a breeze :) keep up the good work!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nothing too much new to report. Still loving Radiate and am planning on ordering more here today with their sale.

This week has been bad for diet. Drank a couple nights and had some brats later st night with fellow baseball coaches. Only done morning fasted cardio the past 4 days and lifted yesterday. Weight sticking around 230. Going to hit it hard this last week.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Radiate just crushes my appetite. Took it at 7:30am. 31 minutes cardio, 30 minutes of shoulders, then had to shower and get to the baseball field. Didn't eat until close to 3 besides a Couple of handful of Spitz Seeds.

Had two games today. Junior Legion ball. Played like absolute dog crap the first game and lost 10-6 against a ****ty team. We had 6 errors. Then won the next game against 9-8 against team that 15 run mercy rule the team we just lost to. A lot of jitters I think. Both teams had 5 errors but I coach with more stupid aggression which leads to more aggressiveness on the base paths with stealing, hit and runs etc. my players did miss 8 signs which drives me bunkers. Next game it's 10 burners for every miss sign!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got 3 more bottles of this stuff at 11:30pm. It's already shipped!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weight this morning was 227! Dam right. 10lbs in 30 days is awesome!

45 more minutes of Cardio this morning while watching D.C. Legends of Tomorrow.

Next step. Get to 221 as 222 is the lowest I have been in the last 10 years if memory recalls correctly. I just remember seeing 222 on the scale.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Next step. Get to 221 as 222 is the lowest I have been in the last 10 years if memory recalls correctly. I just remember seeing 222 on the scale.
I think you need to set a little harder goal. I see 221 happening in the next 7 - 10 days!! Shoot for 210!

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established

wow thats amazing!! keep up the good work.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sitting at 227 past two mornings before Cardio. Did some chest exercises yesterday after cardio. Feeling quite weak. Need to get deadlift in today. Been too long.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_4215.jpg

Probably the only hand written note I will ever get from a supp company! Respect!

I got my surprise and my wife got hers (Usborne Books she is going to start selling)

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 149545

Probably the only hand written note I will ever get from a supp company! Respect!

I got my surprise and my wife got hers (Usborne Books she is going to start selling)
They are amazing! And thats why I love them. Definitely will be shilling this product!! :)

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone following along my log want to have a group training log contest or anything? I have seen one done here on AM before.

What I am thinking is an 8 week log and then we post before and after photos from the 8 weeks and people here on AM vote on it. Winner gets a supplement of choice with a certain limit from the loser either from their stash or somewhere else.

Just need something else to help motivate to reach that next level. Been in the same place for too long.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You guys are awesome! If you could only see the smile on my face as I was writing each and every note. It's really cool to see something you've worked so hard on come to life and travel to places all over the world! Thank you for your support!

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
Anyone following along my log want to have a group training log contest or anything? I have seen one done here on AM before.

What I am thinking is an 8 week log and then we post before and after photos from the 8 weeks and people here on AM vote on it. Winner gets a supplement of choice with a certain limit from the loser either from their stash or somewhere else.

Just need something else to help motivate to reach that next level. Been in the same place for too long.
I would be up - but only once I start cutting LOL

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Get that going, great idea!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Final Review - Started May 1

This was an unsponsored, completely unbiased Review. I have a couple of scoops left but figured now is as good of time as any. I got Radiate because of what I have heard about the Appetite Suppressant and the Thermo Effect which coincidently, are my two highest rated categories. My favorite way to take this is to take a scoop in the morning pre-fasted Cardio, then another ½ scoop in the afternoon.

Appetite Suppressant – 5 Stars
This absolutely crushes my appetite for a good 4-6 hours. Even at a half scoop I can tell.

Thermo Effect – 5 Stars
I sweat a lot with this. This is my favorite thermo product that I have used.

Mood Enhancement – 4 Stars
I never really thought about this until the last couple of weeks but this does provide a nice mood enhancement for me. I feel more laid back and just overall happier.

Focus – 4 Stars
It takes me awhile, but once I get going, I stay focus during my workout, especially during Morning Fasted Cardio.

Energy – 3 Stars
I get more of a stim effect than a big energy boost. I get a little nausea but that goes away as soon as I get going in my workout. Doesn’t bother libido at all. Though usually, the fun is at night rather than during the day when I take a scoop.

Taste Mixability – 3 Stars
Orange Candy isn’t terrible, but it’s not my favorite. It needs to be cold for me to enjoy it. I taste a hint of orange but feel like it could be stronger. It mixes quickly but no matter how much I shake or stir, there is always a little left at the bottom of the shaker.

Price – 3 Stars
Seems a little too high unless on sale. The Cherry Slush and Peach Sale would be 5 Stars. Get the overall price point down and I think more people will buy it. But since I know the effectiveness of this product, I will purchase again! I have 2 Cherry Slush and 1 Peach that I am trying next!

Rounds out to be 3.9 Stars. Though for what I got it for was both 5 stars. Can’t complain. I will be a future buyer as more flavors come out.

Stats
Before/After
Weight 237 down to 226
Chest 46” down to 45”
Waist 42” down to 41”
Belly Button 43 ¾” down to 41 ¾”
Arms 16 ½” down to 16 ¼”
Thighs 24 ½” down to 23 ¾”

Overall down 5 inches according to measurements. Awesome!

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established
WOW now those are some results. I have a packet of Radiate sitting on my desk right now just looking at me like drink me please!! :) but then I am thinking in my head... I'm not cutting yet................ ekkk the struggles.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kjscatch I apologize for my absence...personal things but all caught up and thoroughly impressed brother!!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very noticeable improvement! Keep up the grind kjscatch!
Thanks Monte! Looking forward to other products your put out!

Keep up the good work bro
Will do man!

WOW now those are some results. I have a packet of Radiate sitting on my desk right now just looking at me like drink me please!! :) but then I am thinking in my head... I'm not cutting yet................ ekkk the struggles.
Another 26 pounds and then I need to maintain for awhile and just continue to to get my beach bod next summer haha

kjscatch, I see improvement as well!
Thanks Beast!

kjscatch I apologize for my absence...personal things but all caught up and thoroughly impressed brother!!
No worries dude. Once again, thanks for trading! Hope everything is starting to clear up in your life. If you need more protein let me know!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Actually weighed in at 225 on Tuesday which was my last scoop of Radiate.

The struggle was real yesterday and now this morning. Need Radiate now! Trying to not use caffeine supps for at least 2 weeks. Brutal

kjkitzman

kjkitzman

Awards
  • Established

The struggle was real yesterday and now this morning. Need Radiate now! Trying to not use caffeine supps for at least 2 weeks. Brutal
GOOD luck. I am nervous starting it because i know I wont want to stop it. Plus it makes me get so much done. I might get a raise at work lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You might as well order some bro. Nothing else will satisfy now. TRUST ME!!! Glad you enjoyed it. Let me know if I can help in any way my man!!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You might as well order some bro. Nothing else will satisfy now. TRUST ME!!! Glad you enjoyed it. Let me know if I can help in any way my man!!
I did on the sale! 2 bottles of cherry slush and 1 of Peach! Just taking a break! My workout suffered today!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GOOD luck. I am nervous starting it because i know I wont want to stop it. Plus it makes me get so much done. I might get a raise at work lol
Good thing a container last awhile!

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established

I'm interested what did you have in mind sounds like alot of fun.