Coming 3/1: DNP log

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unitas27's DNP log

So, after reading Sports DNP log, I have decided to start and log my DNP experience. Initally, I will have 12 caps @200mg (crytalline DNP) and will continue with powdered DNP thereafter. First off, before anyone bashed me, I have read and researched DNP for a LOONG time. I realize the dangers involved. I have dieted hardcore (CKD, no carb, low fat, low calories) and done cardio to death, and tried ever fat burner except DNP, and I still consider myself to0 chubby to be beach worthy. The thing is, I have a lot of muscle to show, Ive been lifting hard for 4 years after Air Force in 2002. Even in boot camp, I was somewhat chubby. My goal here is to target my chest fat love handles and stomach (wishful thinking maybe). So this is the pre-DNP cycle plan. Critique is welcome, but no "your going to die" comments.

-DNP, 400mg Monday Wednesday Friday Sunday (1 month (18 actual DNP days)
-Jintropin rHGH, 4ui Subq (stomach and love handles) 5 on 2 off 8 weeks
-Phera Plex 20mg/day (muscle preservation)
-ALRI impact ultra 1.5ml 2x week (formastane acetate 150mg, 7-OH acetate 75mg per injection)
-Glucophase XR (K-RALA) 3 caps/day with meals
-San BLAZE 2 caps/day
-Green Tea (primaforce lean green), 1000mg/day
-Grape Seed extract 500mg/day
-Multivitamin with ester c 2x day
-Sesathin 500mg/night
-Flax seed oil 2grams/day
-Glycerol Mono Stearate 2 grams/day with water and potasssium citrate
- LOTS of water (3.5-4 gallons/day roughly)
-Ergopharm Liposolv (topical), 8-10 sprays 2 times a day rotated between abs and chest area.

Diet- moderate carbs(80-100/day) (no refined sugars) high protien(200grams/day or more)moderate fat (60-70grams/day (mostly polyun and monosaturated healthy fats).

I will lift at the gym as normal (4 days/week), but with less heavy wieghts, and not lift for 2 hours like I usually do.

Current stats
Age 29
Weight 197
height 5-9
BF% 14.3%
Waist 34"

Last edited:

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looks like you have the bases covered, but I have one comment.

Do you really want to use the BLAZE with dnp? I'd probably avoid stacking dnp with an product that will increase my body heat any higher. I don't think you want to cook yourself.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. SAN Blaze dropped!

Schwaugher

Awards
I agree with dropping Blaze but only because you already have 7-OH in impact ultra, you don't need an esterfied 7-OXO compound. Is the GXR there as an antioxidant or to shuttle glucose to the muscles? If it is because it is an antioxidant, it seems redundant to have the grape seed extract in there as well. Personally, i would drop the GXR. And if it is to shuttle glucose into the muscles it's unnecessary because DNP does that all on its own. To sum it up, i think GXR can be dropped, or should only be used on days you don't take DNP. Those are merely my opinions only to try and save you a couple bucks.

GOOD LUCK and keep us posted.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im using the Glucophase as an insulin mimmicker, because HGH lowers insulin.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1: Got my DNP today. Took 200mg @10am and 200mg after workout @2:30pm.

phera-plex- 20mg
Green tea-600mg 10:30am.
Jintropin- 2ui's @10am, 1.5 iu @2:30pm subq.
Impact ultra- 1.4 ml IM injection @10am.
Glycergrow, 2 scoop pre-workout w/ 1 scoop body octane.

Since this will prob be my last hardcore workout because I just started the DNP, I did heavy back and tri's this morning. I had a good workout, pumps were insane.

Nutrition:
Breakfast- 3 eggs, 2 pieces whole wheat toast (no butter)
Post-workout- 2 scoops GF-Pro w/ banana @2pm.

I have to be at work @5pm, I will prob eat 4 egg whites before I leave for work and have a yogurt.

I don't expect to the fat burning to begin since this is the first day. So Im am going to hold off on the Liposolv until tomorrow. Updates later!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that enough carbs to breakdown all of the fat that DNP will put in the bloodstream. Without oxaloacetate, fat cannot be completely metabolized.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is that enough carbs to breakdown all of the fat that DNP will put in the bloodstream. Without oxaloacetate, fat cannot be completely metabolized.
Its only 2:30pm, Im not done eating yet! Of course I will increase carbs within reason, but no candy or refined sugars of course.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its only 2:30pm, Im not done eating yet! Of course I will increase carbs within reason, but no candy or refined sugars of course.
I was talking about the 80-100g total you had in your first post. I have read that carbs are essential while on DNP.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will not be going over 200g of carbs a day, prob less actually. I know many people that have done a CKD diet or UD 2.0 diet on DNP @600mg, and they burned fat quick and had no ill effects as a result of reducing carbs. I am not going to stuff my face with carbs.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update- At work, the building temp. was really high (like 85) so I was roasting. I was prob warmer than most, but today was my first dose of DNP so Im not sure I can atribute it to the warm feeling.

Unfortunately, at work I am const. busy, and hardly have time to eat. Someone was going to Dunkin Donuts, and I was starving so I had a breakfast sandwich, it was either that or dont eat at all. I def was thirsty, so I made quite a few rounds at the drinking fountain.

BTW, anyone who has experienced DNP, what type of macronutrients did you take in (ie carbs, prot, fats per day etc..)?

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4- Sorry for the lack up updates. Ive been busy w school and work.

Starting weight- 197
Current- 195.5 (day 4) Keep in mind, I am on Pheraplex, so wieght loss may be more gradual, maybe not since DNP is not very catabolic, if at all.

4th day @ 400mg. Boy heat is insane, espeically at work where the building is already warm. I have to drink water every 20 minutes, otherwise I feel like crap and cottonmouth occurs. Glycerol doesnt seem to help much. I have to also keep carbs up, otherwise I feel like crap.

Body heat is also high during sleep, I cannot use the bed covers (scary thing is my bedroom is 67 degrees!).

I ordered some pyruvate @2 grams/day, which will be here tommorow. I have a feeling this will help a lot with energy and general fat burning.

I cannot believe how much my lower ab (rubber tire) fat is subsiding already. This is my second day of Liposolv, and 5th day of Jin HGH injections @3 IU's Subq into abdominal fat.

I am going to weigh myself at the gym tomorrow, I don't think my home scale is very accurate.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On a side note, when I eat food, no matter what it is, I do not get tired, but more energized. Even when I eat a large meal, it goes through me like a blast furnace (whatever that means, but it sounds neat). I am hungry shortly after a meal.

I was low carbing before I started my DNP cycle, I could not imagine trying a low carb diet on this, not only do I feel it may be counter productive, but dangerous, DNP loves them carbs!!

Schwaugher

Awards
his profile says his last activity was today at around 8. So at least we know he is still alive.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1) High protein... 200 grams/day? I eat tha tin my first 3 meals. If that's high protein I'd hate to see what LOW protein is.

2) You haven't stated what your goals are for this.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
1) High protein... 200 grams/day? I eat tha tin my first 3 meals. If that's high protein I'd hate to see what LOW protein is.

2) You haven't stated what your goals are for this.

This is or was a DNP log...(bf)

I think the goal was too lose weight.

Umm...high protein.. I think he was referring to the macro break down.

Last edited:
unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, so after having no internet (till yesterday) Im back and ready to rock.

Fast forward to today, 3/18. Today is my 15th day on DNP @400mg.

My supp regime has changed slightly. So yeah, ready this? I dropped the phera plex last week and started Parabolan (tren hex) 300mg/week with 250mg of Test cyp a week, I also added 50mcg of T3 each morning (to combat the DNP and HGH thyroid effects). I am still using the ALRI Impact Ultra and adding 3g of Pyruvate.

Current results:
Starting wieght: 198
Current: 193
As of 3/17, I dropped 5 lbs of fat, and 2% bodyfat.
I know I am retaining water, I can feel it in my stomach and by the lack of definition in the arms.

-Going to the gym is exhausting beyond anything I have ever experienced. People ask me why I am sweating so much.

Sweating and heat is unreal, and I mean unreal. It's like being in a humid room @90 degrees with 5 layers of clothes on. It's 25 degrees in NY, and I had to turn of the heat just to sleep at night. No bed covers, nothing. It's the only way I can sleep.

Water consumption remains high @2.5 gallons/day.

Don't be surprised by only 5 lbs bodyfat loss in 2 weeks. With the test and tren plus DNP its more likely Ive lost 5 and gained 4 pounds of water, I also suspect the anabolics and HGH are keeping muscle loss at 0.

I am going to run the DNP till 3-22 @400mg. I will update my log more now that I have my internet back..

PS- DNP works, it works so well, I want to do another cycle soon, however, I will not be using my international connection.

PS- My diet sucks!!!! (lots of complex carbs, but not such a bad thing when on DNP)

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Umm...high protein.. I think he was referring to the macro break down.
Ryano is correct, also, 200g of protien is not low, it's about avg for my purposes, usually its closer to 300, but I am upping the carbs cause DNP needs carbs.

Weight loss..yes. But I like to think of this at a multi-goal approach fat loss, muscle sparing (maybe growing but doubtful in DNP). I will be on the tren and test well after the DNP. The anabolic rebound when I come off the DNP should be insane.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

I'd like to hear from the horses mouth what his expected goals are.

Taking what he is taking, he SHOULD be ablw to get into low 7-8% digits in my opinion.

Frankly, if you need ALL if what he is taking + the DNP... you don't have a clue what you are doing nutritionally.

Everyone is in such a rush it seems.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill tell you what houseman, I'm not sure if you are trying to come across as negative or bashing my regime. If your going to critique negatively, do it elsewhere. I am well versed in bodybuilding, macronutrients/diet, and what have you.

I am taking a lot of "stuff", but far less than most of the pro's take in daily. If I am going to do DNP, I am going all the way, from multiple angles.

If you think 200grams of protien is insufficient, you are entitled to your own opinion, I disagree. I am not bulking, and I am not working out at my normal volume, so 300+ grams of protien a day seems like a waste.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm just saying that you had better reach the 7-9% range given all that you are taking and if you don't then you're failure was a result of your nutrition.

PS- My diet sucks!!!! (lots of complex carbs, but not such a bad thing when on DNP)
Sounds like you know what you are doing.

It's your reasoning that what you are doing is a LOT LESS than what pros are doing that I find funny. You're no where near a pro. Given your statement here I'm actually wondering what your competition history is since you seem to want to compare yourself to that of a PRO.

Just becareful bud. I really don't think people know the true dangers of DNP. Here's a quote from a conversation with a friend of mine in BC who is a Doctor (one who is well versed in AAS himself):

IMHO, DNP is a poison and not a drug.

Unless you KNOW the purity of the compound you are taking you can easily overdose yourself. To top it off, there's a large interindividual response to the stuff (some will die with a dose that others tolerate).

I've personally looked after 2 patients who took DNP that was overdosed. One is profoundly brain damaged and institutionalized forever, the other is 6 feet underground. The second is better off than the first, IMO.

If you took 10 gm of test/week, you'd take a long time to get sick and even then, I'll bet you wouldn't die for years. I wouldn't even be surprised if some individuals probably didn't even die prematurely.... unlike DNP.

Am I prejudiced against DNP? Probably. I've seen horrible drug overdoses in my career--- the majority do well, believe it or not. But watching these 2 young, previously healthy people seize continuously and melt away despite our efforts (even cooling on cardiopulmonary bypass-- Heroic by all measures!) then seeing the horror story final outcome will permanently stamp "DO NOT DO" in my brain regarding DNP.
Good luck and be safe.

ryano

Awards
  • Established

Taking what he is taking, he SHOULD be ablw to get into low blah... blah blah blahh.....
While I believe that you can offer some quality and input to this log...You need to learn a little more about the etiquette of criticism. Without it your much needed input of experience and knowledge our useless.

When you come into a log as condascending and negative as you did you put people on guard and the intended intention of concern goes out the window as no one is listening.

Thanks for the docs opinion ... I think some of these logs need more information on the reality of the dangers of DNP.

:burger:

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would also like to add that if any fat loss plan fails it is almost undoubtedly because of diet. It is possible for just about anyone to achieve very low bodyfat, without the use of DNP or T3. Heck, some don't even use clen.

I don't know my bodyfat right now, but I'm pretty dang low. I'm a little less than 4 weeks from competition, and so far the only fat burning drug I've used is clenbuterol. I attribute my fat loss to my diet and workout regimen.

If you really really want to drop the fat badly, take good hard long look at your diet. Don't make excuses either. If you up your calories, that is only going to hurt your fat loss. It's easy to trick yourself with excuses. I can't tell you how many times I've caught myself attempting to eat something I shouldn't or eat a little too much and making some bullcrap excuse. "It's good food; I can recomp if I up the cals." or "My workouts are going to suffer if I don't have that extra 1/4 cup of oats." or "I can just spend extra time on the bike." Bull. Excuses. I catch myself though, and I recognize them for what they are.

I would suggest keeping meticulous track of each and every single little thing you put in your mouth. Know each calorie you are stuffing in there days ahead of time. That's the only way to success IMO, no matter what compound(s) you use.

Remember, no excuses. Stick to the plan without deviation unless emergency dictates.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
After reading that I would be concerned too...

Unitas I hope you gave this cycle some more thought since then.

ryano

Awards
  • Established

Taking what he is taking, he SHOULD be ablw to get into low 7-8% digits in my opinion.

Frankly, if you need ALL if what he is taking + the DNP... you don't have a clue what you are doing nutritionally.

Everyone is in such a rush it seems.

I was kinda being a smart ass as well

latinsteel

Awards
Re: Unitas27's DNP log

So, after reading Sports DNP log, I have decided to start and log my DNP experience. Initally, I will have 12 caps @200mg (crytalline DNP) and will continue with powdered DNP thereafter. First off, before anyone bashed me, I have read and researched DNP for a LOONG time. I realize the dangers involved. I have dieted hardcore (CKD, no carb, low fat, low calories) and done cardio to death, and tried ever fat burner except DNP, and I still consider myself to0 chubby to be beach worthy. The thing is, I have a lot of muscle to show, Ive been lifting hard for 4 years after Air Force in 2002. Even in boot camp, I was somewhat chubby. My goal here is to target my chest fat love handles and stomach (wishful thinking maybe). So this is the pre-DNP cycle plan. Critique is welcome, but no "your going to die" comments.

-DNP, 400mg Monday Wednesday Friday Sunday (1 month (18 actual DNP days)
-Jintropin rHGH, 4ui Subq (stomach and love handles) 5 on 2 off 8 weeks
-Phera Plex 20mg/day (muscle preservation)
-ALRI impact ultra 1.5ml 2x week (formastane acetate 150mg, 7-OH acetate 75mg per injection)
-Glucophase XR (K-RALA) 3 caps/day with meals
-San BLAZE 2 caps/day
-Green Tea (primaforce lean green), 1000mg/day
-Grape Seed extract 500mg/day
-Multivitamin with ester c 2x day
-Sesathin 500mg/night
-Flax seed oil 2grams/day
-Glycerol Mono Stearate 2 grams/day with water and potasssium citrate
- LOTS of water (3.5-4 gallons/day roughly)
-Ergopharm Liposolv (topical), 8-10 sprays 2 times a day rotated between abs and chest area.

Diet- moderate carbs(80-100/day) (no refined sugars) high protien(200grams/day or more)moderate fat (60-70grams/day (mostly polyun and monosaturated healthy fats).

I will lift at the gym as normal (4 days/week), but with less heavy wieghts, and not lift for 2 hours like I usually do.

Current stats
Age 29
Weight 197
height 5-9
BF% 14.3%
Waist 34"
****!!! Thats alot of ****...this guy has thrown down some green on this cutting plan. I hope everything turns out the way you wanted.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Re: Unitas27's DNP log

****!!! Thats alot of ****...this guy has thrown down some green on this cutting plan. I hope everything turns out the way you wanted.
Yeah, Definately wasn't cheap!!! But worth it IMO.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some pics, first is 2 weeks before cycle, the 2nd is from yesterday 3/19.

Attachments

ryano

Awards
  • Established
damn pics wont open for me//Says page cannot be displayed.

You better be looking pretty damn good after spending all that loot. :)

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HMMM....How do I put the pics in my post?

ryano

Awards
  • Established
no worries its just the computer I am on today at work I will take a look later...

Schwaugher

Awards
The pics open fine for me. The difference in your physique is obvious to say the least. Major improvement in such a short amount of time, but that's to be expected on that hardcore fat-loss stack you were running.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im still alive, Im moving so things have been hectic lately. This wasn't the log I had intended, but for what it's worth:

-I came off the DNP on 3/24. I honestly haven't wieghed myself in the past week or so until yesterday, I wieghed in @ 191 with no clothes on. So I lost roughly 10 pounds (I was around 199-202 before I started). I looking leaner each day I am off the DNP, so I expected some water wieght to drop and continue for the next week.

- Thoughts/Summary on DNP after cycle. Pyruvate is your friend. Without it I noticed the lethargy A LOT. Some nights I sweated so bad I could barely sleep, it was at times difficult to function normally. Without a good amount of carbs in my daily intake, I suffered even more. I had some (rare) days were I ate **** like pizza and that kind of thing, but never ate candy or anything too sweet. Most of my carbs came from bananas, light yogurt, light orange juice, and whole grain organic bread, and occasionally oatmeal. Fats came from Flax Oil, Sesamin, and eggs, sometimes I ate cheese but not too much. Protien was around 200-250grams/day from food sources and whey protien after workouts.

- I was impressed with the fat loss, people at work notice it, so do the people at the gym. I am more vascular than I have ever been and my body tightened out nicely. I do recommend T3 be added to a DNP cycle, it also helped with the lethargy (DNP stops conversion of T4 to T3).

- I have 3 more weeks on my Tren/Test/T3 cycle. I will continue to use the sesathin on a daily basis along with the Impact ultra and HGH.

- I cannot recommend DNP to anyone, it can be hard on the body to the point were it's not worth it (the heat is very very harsh, but damn does burn fat like a champ!

- As I expect more water loss over the next few days, I will post another updated pic tomorrow on Saturday.

MadMas

Work Horse
Awards
Man imagine if you ran it with a very strict diet. How is your energy in the gym?

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thing is, Im not sure you would want a very strict diet on DNP (sans candy french fries etc..). I don't think you could function without being somewhat liberal with the carbs and calorie intake. If DNP increases metabolic rate by 60%, and your on a strict Diet consuming 2000 clean calories a day, that means (in theory) your have 900 usable calories left for life functions, and even less if you lift wieghts 4 days a week.

-Workouts were not too bad, but I could barely stand up after an hour of working out, and I sweated like a farm animal. Strength was decent, but then again, I was on anabolics.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
who the heck eats 2000 calories/day unless they are in like the last week or so in contest prep??

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thing is, Im not sure you would want a very strict diet on DNP (sans candy french fries etc..). I don't think you could function without being somewhat liberal with the carbs and calorie intake. If DNP increases metabolic rate by 60%, and your on a strict Diet consuming 2000 clean calories a day, that means (in theory) your have 900 usable calories left for life functions, and even less if you lift wieghts 4 days a week.

-Workouts were not too bad, but I could barely stand up after an hour of working out, and I sweated like a farm animal. Strength was decent, but then again, I was on anabolics.
Not talking about total calories, we're talking about quality of the calories. Not all carbs are created equal and neither are all fats.

If you got your carbs from oats, wild rice, and other low GI carbs, you'd have lost a ton more fat.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
who the heck eats 2000 calories/day unless they are in like the last week or so in contest prep??
Thats why I said "On a Strict Diet"

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not talking about total calories, we're talking about quality of the calories. Not all carbs are created equal and neither are all fats.

If you got your carbs from oats, wild rice, and other low GI carbs, you'd have lost a ton more fat.
No doubt Nullif. I don't think carbs were an issue for me for the cycle, but quality of food could have been a lot better. I need to track what I eat.

I still have about 2 weeks of DNP caps left. I am going to start again @400mg on Saturday, but this time my diet will be cleaner (no pizza etc..) and go to the gym more consistantly. Ill keep my log better updated this time.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Half the numbers people use for DNP increasing metabolism are pulled out of their ass...and its variable from person to person, and probably just as greatly from how far you are away from setpoint.

And actually, I think the biggest thing on DNP (besides for appetite purposes) is calories in verse calories out...provided your protein is at least adequate. The carbs are going to be burned off as heat primarily anyways, so to some degree the type of carb matters less. II and GI are not so important.

With that said, when Im doing a cycle of DNP, I keep it just as clean and focus predominately on eating things that will keep satiety in check and go reasonably low-cal.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update- 2nd cycle day 4
Ok, so I'm on day 4 (of 14) of my second cycle @400mg/day. Diet is cleaner this time, but GOOD GOD lifting weights is a challenge , I sweat like a freak (not a real shocker though). Even with Pyruvate, energy is gone within 30 minutes.

Sleeping is more difficult this time around, because the weather in New York is much warmer than during my prev cycle. I had a lot of trouble sleeping last night.

I dropped the Grape seed extract in place of Designer Supps "Vigor" antioxidant formula. I am still using Green Tea extract though.

Friday will be my last day of TREN, but I am continuing the TEST CYP @300mg/week with Formestane until 4/15/06 (impact ultra).

I need to buy a good scale, as I always forget to weigh in at the gym. Any recommendations for weight scales? Input is appreciated!

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Half the numbers people use for DNP increasing metabolism are pulled out of their ass...and its variable from person to person, and probably just as greatly from how far you are away from setpoint.

And actually, I think the biggest thing on DNP (besides for appetite purposes) is calories in verse calories out...provided your protein is at least adequate. The carbs are going to be burned off as heat primarily anyways, so to some degree the type of carb matters less. II and GI are not so important.

With that said, when Im doing a cycle of DNP, I keep it just as clean and focus predominately on eating things that will keep satiety in check and go reasonably low-cal.
I think the metabolic increase does vary by each person, but I would say 30% to 60% is a fair range. Yes, you are correct on the carbs theory, which is carbs which would be burned or stored as potential or stored energy under normal conditions, are burned off as heat instead, which is why sweating/heat increases 3x for me after I am done eating a moderate carb meal.

torp

Awards

I think the biggest key to losing fat on DNP is keeping fats as low as possible. I'd recommend under 40g if you can do it. You want your body to use it's fat stores for energy and not any ingested fats. It's irrelevant if they are healthy polyunsaturated or monosaturated fats or the unhealthy kinds... all fats taken in will be readily used and will slow down the DNP's effect on burning your own body fat.

Protein intake is irrelevant other than to spare muscle breakdown and complex carbs kept to moderate levels are absolutely necessary to avoid feeling completely run down. Sugars in the form of fructose are also a must for the liver to replenish itself.

If you keep the fats low and calories around 2000 or less, you should lose 1.5lb on average every 2 days. I definitely notice that when I ate crap food, I only lost 1/4 to 1/2lb a day whereas when I ate well, I lost almost 1lb a day.

Also, since you are already taking a slew of support supplements, I'd add some TMG (trimethylglycine) which you can find at the vitaminshoppe, etc to the tune 1-2g a day. It's an antioxidant that helps move fat and blood lipids into the liver and out of the body.

Sorry if I'm stating things that you know or are obvious... just sharing my experience.

mitch911

Awards
I think the biggest key to losing fat on DNP is keeping fats as low as possible. I'd recommend under 40g if you can do it. You want your body to use it's fat stores for energy and not any ingested fats. It's irrelevant if they are healthy polyunsaturated or monosaturated fats or the unhealthy kinds.

Protein intake is irrelevant other than to spare muscle breakdown and complex carbs kept to moderate levels are absolutely necessary to avoid feeling completely run down. Sugars in the form of fructose are also a must for the liver to replenish itself.

If you keep the fats low and calories around 2000 or less, you should lose 1.5lb on average every 2 days. I definitely notice that when I ate crap food, I only lost 1/4 to 1/2lb a day whereas when I ate well, I lost almost 1lb a day.

Sorry if I'm stating things that you know or are obvious... just sharing my experience.
did u do any cardio and stick to ur norm workout routine aswell?