Cognitive/Focus + PWO Pump/Energy

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do any of you combine the above two types of supplements for a PWO drink?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I typically don't I usually take mesomorph and it gives me focus and energy. I'm sure a lot of people do combine these type of supplements. Usually when you combine two pres you just have to make sure you don't over do it on stims.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do sometimes. I haven done NootropiMax plus VasoMax. It gives me a whole different feeling versus just a stim based pwo. It's like I'm more connected to the task at hand, instead of nervous energy.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm a huge fan of buying a forumulated product and mixing in raw powders of anything I want to add.

Why not get a preworkout you know you like, and try adding a good dose of ALCAR to it?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do sometimes. I haven done NootropiMax plus VasoMax. It gives me a whole different feeling versus just a stim based pwo. It's like I'm more connected to the task at hand, instead of nervous energy.
This. As far as a non-stim PWO goes, the Alpha-GPC and huperzine-A in VasoMax really help with focus. Add in NootropiMax, which has a moderate amount of caffeine (but also synergistic ingredients to potentiate the caffeine) and also a ton of nootropics, and you have your energy, pump, and focus/nootropic based very well covered. You can also use 1 or 2 caps (full dose) of NootropiMax with VasoMax, allowing you to customize your stimulant level, as 1 scoop VasoMax and 1 cap NootropiMax still gives you great doses of nootropic ingredients. 1 scoop + 2 caps is awesome too.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
of course we do!

focus xt (stims and focus) + bulk pump agents like agmatine xt, citrulline, etc. are perfect for this.

Or if you want more stim control, something like Noopept xt / Huperzine A can be added to a pump focused pre, bulk pump supps, and then add bulk caffiene or other stims to your liking.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
of course we do!

focus xt (stims and focus) + bulk pump agents like agmatine xt, citrulline, etc. are perfect for this.

Or if you want more stim control, something like Noopept xt / Huperzine A can be added to a pump focused pre, bulk pump supps, and then add bulk caffiene or other stims to your liking.
Can never go wrong with focus xt. That and some high volume and it's a wrap.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes...I like the combo a lot.

Focus is my favorite aspect of pre workouts, so ifrewuentlyncombine nootropics heavy products with pump pre workouts.

A combo I really like is Focus XT and HemaVo2Max

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Most, if not all of the PWO's I have contain all the above anyway..

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This. As far as a non-stim PWO goes, the Alpha-GPC and huperzine-A in VasoMax really help with focus. Add in NootropiMax, which has a moderate amount of caffeine (but also synergistic ingredients to potentiate the caffeine) and also a ton of nootropics, and you have your energy, pump, and focus/nootropic based very well covered. You can also use 1 or 2 caps (full dose) of NootropiMax with VasoMax, allowing you to customize your stimulant level, as 1 scoop VasoMax and 1 cap NootropiMax still gives you great doses of nootropic ingredients. 1 scoop + 2 caps is awesome too.
This is a great stack. I cannot overstate how great Alpha GPC is, not only from the cognitive standpoint, but also from a performance standpoint.

Athletes for whom strength or speed is important can boost their chance of success by taking 600 mg alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine [abbreviated to alpha-GPC] for six days before a competition. Sports scientists at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette in the US discovered that this results in a three-percent increase in strength.
http://www.ergo-log.com/alpha-gpc-strength.html

A-GPC is effective at increasing lower body force production after 6 days of supplementation. Sport performance coaches can consider adding A-GPC to the diet of speed and power athletes to enhance muscle performance.
https://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12970-015-0103-x

Even when I do not use VasoMax or NootropiMax, I have bulk Alpha-GPC, which I will add to my pre workout that day.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Clear Edge and Quake has been a pretty awesome combo for lifting first thing in the morning!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do any of you combine the above two types of supplements for a PWO drink?
For a while I was doing SNS FocusXT paired with SNS citrulline Malate and SNS Agmatine XT.

Recently switched over bc found a sick deal on Quake but the above stack is my go to. Plus Lina colds focus XT and Citrulline Malate is delicious lol