Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried it?.... I hear it's 3X more powerful than Red Bull. :wtf:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thats not hard to do since red bull only has 80mgs of caffiene in it. LOL a large cup of coffee is 3 times as strong as a red bull. If I remeber right a can of coccaine as 300mgs of caffiene in it. Another good one is spike. I have heard of an energy drink out now that has 600mgs of caffiene it. I personally like redburn. 250mgs caffiene plus the active from amp. It gives a way diffrent buzz than caffiene does alone.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Cocaine is of the market, has ben for awhile. Spike is good. I am currently getting off of them casue i have toleance like no other. Me and ReaperX know our energy drinks. He'll see this and pop in prolly.

What is this 600mgs of caffeine one your mentioning...?
2 give you an idea. 12:30 last night AMP Overdrive (by moutain Dew) This morn, cup of green tea. After gym cup of green tea. Prolly have one more or coffee later. I have yet to feel jittery and anything different besides a little warm and "focused"

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had to drop the energy drinks in favor of diet green teas.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Cocaine is of the market, has ben for awhile.
It's back out again....

'Cocaine' energy drink renamed as 'Censored'

Posted: May 15th 2007 8:26AM by Rigel Gregg
Filed under: Health in the Media
The makers of the energy drink "Cocaine" have announced that they will be changing the name in response to criticism and pressure from the FDA and state officials saying the name glamorized illegal drug use. So, appropriately, the new name will be "Censored," because it has the "same rebellious and fun spirit" as the old name.

The drink has over 1100 milligrams of caffeine, which puts it among the highest in its class. And of course, just like its competition Red Bull, RockStar, and Monster, it will contain other energizing ingredients like taurine and gaurana.

http://www.thatsfit.com/2007/05/15/cocaine-energy-drink-renamed-as-censored/

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
OH CRAP! Gotta get my hands on some of this! WHOOO!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I've never tried Cocaine energy drink although it is something that I've been wanting to get my hands on. I think more of the stirr is due to the controversy of the name vs. how strong it is. At any rate, I was able to obtain the original stuff, not the 'insert here' new re-formulated version, so I will be reviewing that in my log.

1,000mg of caffeine is up there. I can throw down right away at 300mg no problem. 1,000mg will be an adventure.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Wait a minute. Cocaine does not contain 1,000mg. It has only 280mg from what I read. Spike Shooter has more than this.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Ok to post again:

Original Cocaine has 280mg

They renamed it to "No-name"

Now it is called Censored ?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Is 1000+ mg something the FDA would even ok? If the wrong person drank that i think their heart may explode...?:blink:

I just want it so i can add it to my wall. I wasn't quick enough on the Cocaine and that woukld have made a nice rare addition.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
the cocaine drink was already hard enough to find as it is. I couldn't get it at any gas stations here.

If I drank 1,000mg I most likely would have heart palpitations (as I have at doses below 1,000mg), get nauseated, and probably be restless for 8 hours. I think 1,000mg, esp. in a short period of time if its not lethal it'd be up there. I expect to see the FDA pull this one if it is indeed 1,000mg. At 1,000mg your well past playing games with a 'buzz' that dose is extremely deterimental to your health.

Edit: From what I've read on a website, there will be a blank spot with stickers included that you put on the can....hm.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is this 600mgs of caffeine one your mentioning...?
2 give you an idea. 12:30 last night AMP Overdrive (by moutain Dew) This morn, cup of green tea. After gym cup of green tea. Prolly have one more or coffee later. I have yet to feel jittery and anything different besides a little warm and "focused"
Lol I searched and the best I could do was 500mgs. http://www.energyfiend.com/category/energy-drinks/
Check the third drink down called fix. I think their is another one I've seen that has over 500 and one that has 600 but I couldn't find them. I guess you'll just have to drink two fix to get the 1g of caffeine you need.lol

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOL wtf would anybody take 4gs of caffeine. I could of told them ahead of time it wouldn't be fun.

Thaiclinch

Thaiclinch

Awards
I work for Redbull in Charlotte NC and there is still Cocaine energy drinks in alot of my Conveniant stores, funny you guys want to try it and cant find it because they cant give the **** away here.:toofunny: