Cnidium monnieri

green1990

Awards
Does anyone know a legit online retailer who sells cnidium monnieri atleast 10% osthole besides badmonkey botanicles

green1990

Awards
Yeah me too the ironic thing with badmonkey is that they seem to have quality products it's just their fulfillment and customer service is a complete and utter failure. And they seem to have a bigger herbal selection than any other bulk powder provider that I know of.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm. I would like to see LG bring back their osthole product.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah me too the ironic thing with badmonkey is that they seem to have quality products it's just their fulfillment and customer service is a complete and utter failure. And they seem to have a bigger herbal selection than any other bulk powder provider that I know of.
Offering and price does look good. I'm hearing not to order though correct?

peabody

Awards
I've had Badmonkey orders that worked just fine. But I've also had two orders that didn't. I don't think they're trying to cheat me, but they'll sell you stuff they don't have in stock. So it takes a month to get it. I ordered nettle root and avena sativa on 7/16, and received the nettle within a week. But no sign of the avena sativa. So I called, and was told they were getting avena sativa in the next day and would ship mine then. Well that was 10 days ago. Still no sign.

You can call them, and they'll promise you whatever, and eventually, so far, you get your stuff. But they really don't seem to know what they're doing. I have a feeling they have someone else doing fullfilment for them.

As for the quality of their stuff, I just don't have any way to evaluate that.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had Badmonkey orders that worked just fine. But I've also had two orders that didn't. I don't think they're trying to cheat me, but they'll sell you stuff they don't have in stock. So it takes a month to get it. I ordered nettle root and avena sativa on 7/16, and received the nettle within a week. But no sign of the avena sativa. So I called, and was told they were getting avena sativa in the next day and would ship mine then. Well that was 10 days ago. Still no sign.

You can call them, and they'll promise you whatever, and eventually, so far, you get your stuff. But they really don't seem to know what they're doing. I have a feeling they have someone else doing fullfilment for them.

Perhaps they don't turn product quick enough to stock. Either way it's a bad business model.

green1990

Awards

Same thing happen to me with an order. I ordered 2 50 gram powders of safed musli and 2 50 gram powders of cnidium I didnt get my cnidium until the following month which was about two weeks ago. And when I got my order it was not cnidium at all. I was a light pink saw dust looking color. I ordered through paypal and will try to get back my money. I know cnidium monnieri powder to be a greenish yellow and some are tan colored.

Cnidium is herb with an extremely distinct fragrant smell. It reminds me of apples in a way and it makes me nauseous when it goes down so I know for a fact when a cnidium product is legit or bunk.

I got a bottle from barlowe the 50:1 cnidium caps last year. It was extremely potent and the pills made me nauseous but the vascular effect were amazing especially on my weiner. I bought some this year and the powder does not taste as potent but I could tell its cnidium because I can faintly smell and taste the similarities to legit cnidium powders I had in the past.

The only product that had my erection and libido insane besides my order of barlowes stuff last year was beyond a century's 10% powder I got in 2011 and that tasted exactly like the barlowe product. But it seems barlowe's product does not have the same consistency in every batch. And other companies will sell you all kinds of different stuff probably saw dust if they can if you dont know how a herb smells and tastes.

I know know all herbs you maybe able to do this with but cnidium has an extremely potent and distinct taste and the good stuff that I get the vascular effects from ALWAYS MADE ME NAUSEOUS!!

green1990

Awards
Offering and price does look good. I'm hearing not to order though correct?
As per my experience with them I would say do not order. I got some pink looking saw dust bull**** from bad monkey which suppose to be cnidium monnieri 10% osthole which took a month for me to get. I had to go through paypal and file a complaint. Now I raise it to a claim. I know that the quality cnidium that works for me is green or a greenish yellow powder.

It has a distinct smell and taste which makes me nauseous. And that is the only cnidium that works for me. You got to really know the smell, look, and taste of a herb before you buy. Sometimes retailers don't even know what they are selling and probably dont care.

green1990

Awards
Update: I just found a Manufacturer through aliexpress that claims their product is a green yellow which is called kelly green. I have looked up kelly green and it matches the powder I got from beyond a century in 2011. I refuse to consume any cnidium 10% osthole that is not kelly green. Believe me I have tried 3-4 products from online retailers that did not work and did not resemble cnidium as I remember it. It is so bad that A cnidium product that claimed to be 35% osthole tasted like cinnamon. This goes to show that if a product or herb doesnt work as it should is probably fake or of the lowest quality. The kelly green cnidium I found costs 100 bucks for a kilo. I will jut pray it has that strong apple smell and aroma if so then I am good to go. I hope I will be able to purchase without a hassle.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Update: I just found a Manufacturer through aliexpress that claims their product is a green yellow which is called kelly green. I have looked up kelly green and it matches the powder I got from beyond a century in 2011. I refuse to consume any cnidium 10% osthole that is not kelly green. Believe me I have tried 3-4 products from online retailers that did not work and did not resemble cnidium as I remember it. It is so bad that A cnidium product that claimed to be 35% osthole tasted like cinnamon. This goes to show that if a product or herb doesnt work as it should is probably fake or of the lowest quality. The kelly green cnidium I found costs 100 bucks for a kilo. I will jut pray it has that strong apple smell and aroma if so then I am good to go. I hope I will be able to purchase without a hassle.
Just make sure the source is escrow certified.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same thing happen to me with an order. I ordered 2 50 gram powders of safed musli and 2 50 gram powders of cnidium I didnt get my cnidium until the following month which was about two weeks ago. And when I got my order it was not cnidium at all. I was a light pink saw dust looking color. I ordered through paypal and will try to get back my money. I know cnidium monnieri powder to be a greenish yellow and some are tan colored.

Cnidium is herb with an extremely distinct fragrant smell. It reminds me of apples in a way and it makes me nauseous when it goes down so I know for a fact when a cnidium product is legit or bunk.

I got a bottle from barlowe the 50:1 cnidium caps last year. It was extremely potent and the pills made me nauseous but the vascular effect were amazing especially on my weiner. I bought some this year and the powder does not taste as potent but I could tell its cnidium because I can faintly smell and taste the similarities to legit cnidium powders I had in the past.

The only product that had my erection and libido insane besides my order of barlowes stuff last year was beyond a century's 10% powder I got in 2011 and that tasted exactly like the barlowe product. But it seems barlowe's product does not have the same consistency in every batch. And other companies will sell you all kinds of different stuff probably saw dust if they can if you dont know how a herb smells and tastes.

I know know all herbs you maybe able to do this with but cnidium has an extremely potent and distinct taste and the good stuff that I get the vascular effects from ALWAYS MADE ME NAUSEOUS!!
I think it was Anadraulic State by LG yrs back... anyway, it had osthole and worked amazingly but always made me nauseous as well.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it was Anadraulic State by LG yrs back... anyway, it had osthole and worked amazingly but always made me nauseous as well.
Same here was well worth it though I actually felt the effects which was nice.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't myotest contain osthole?

green1990

Awards
Looks like the search for 10% osthole is going to be harder than I thought. Cross nutricargo off as a trust worthy source for cnidium or any herb for that matter. the only legit thing I got from them was pollen. Their xanthoparmelia 35% is bunk as well.

I only bought from there because of an amazon buyer review which now I guess is fraudulent. Biomed balance 35% cnidium monnieri osthole is fraudulent stuff. Bad monkey is a known fraud these guys really tried to sell me pink saw dust, luckily I got my money back.

The only supplier that comes close right now is barlowe but his cnidium that I ordered couple months ago is a low potency powder compared to what I bought last year. The powder is brown with a faint smell of cnidium and doesn't even make me nauseous. The china supplier on aliexpress seems to be trying to rip me off I will know for sure tommorrow his description of the color of cnidium is on point which is the greenish -yellow of the fruit extract.

But know it looks like he is trying to ship artemisia annua extract 10:1 claiming that is the declared name and that the color is brown when it clearly states in his description it is a GREEN-YELLOW color and the name is snowparsley and the declared name is Cnidium monnieri.

There is a gold supplier on aliexpress I might try next. Folks it seems that there is no known legit supplier of pure cnidium monnieri extract 10% osthole that is available commercially on the market well at least available to buyers like me. I want cnidium monnieri 10% osthole by itself which no one seems to have.

I only want the fruit extract which is greenish-yellow and has a strong distinct taste and smell. One of the reasons I want it by itself is because I want to see, smell, and taste the powder to make sure it is legit. The nutricargo and biomed balance cnidium smell and taste exactly the same which I know their supplier is selling them bull****.

If anybody knows a legit supplier of cnidium monnieri 10 % osthole and is willing to sell at most 1 kilo for a reasonable price please again hit me up here!

green1990

Awards
San Myotest have it. What it the goal wiht osthole? it work like epidium in a way ?
It is the best nitric oxide/ Cyclic guanosine monophosphate enhancer I have ever used in my life that is only if you have a legitimitate source. My sleep has deepened from it and my libido and erections are extremely enhanced. It does not have stimulatory side effects like icariin and it is way more powerful in myopinion. The only side effect it has is nausea.

peabody

Awards
green1990, I left you private mail about a source for this stuff, but got no response. Get back to me.

BadmonkeyBota

Awards
Hey, this is the owner of Badmonkey Botanicals. One of our customers had alerted us to this thread and thought I should clear the air a bit so here I am.

The Cnidium 10% Osthole product and the Avena Sativa 20:1 have been some of our best selling products. We had priced these products very very competitively and reordered quite a bit before our stocks were dry. It's quite common for the FDA to refuse shipments of herbal extract powders for one reason or another, the most famous is falsely claiming it's a “drug” requiring permit. We finally received it after 3 painful months.

Since then we source and receive our products in a completely different and very innovative way which makes our shipments 98% reliable. In Nov. 2013 we went viral, the business soared 1000% and it did put quite a strain on the customer service. We did have some order delays, the cause of which we've cleared up by now. 99% of our orders now go out same or next day. Try it!

Solution? Live Chat, more help, a new phone number that telemarketers don't know, and we changed to a fast and GREEN VPS web host that isn't blacklisted by spam blockers. It's pretty clear by now that we want to be contacted!

I know who green1990 is because he's the only person to complain about the Cnidium extract. I personally took that extract myself and still do on a daily basis and know it to do exactly what Cnidium Monnieri does. I don't believe he once said he even tried it. We all know that there is going to be variation in color and smell from batch to batch, but this new green Cnidium does seem a bit better and has that nice "kelly green" color(Thanks green1990).

We would have let green1990 know that because of him we had changed manufacturers to a product that fit his needs, but who really wants to keep a customer who puts in a dispute with your payment processor before contacting you directly about the issue?

What green1990 didn't say is that he had absolutely no complaints(obviously) about the Reishi spore 40% polysaccharide and Jiaogulan 95% gypenosides extracts he purchased in May, which prompted him to make this 2nd purchase in which the in-stock product was sent out the same day and we informed him that we were still waiting on the new cnidium.

If anyone out there has a problem with an encounter with Badmonkey Botanicals please contact us via the site contact information and we'll make it right!

I would offer Peabody and green1990 a free 50g bag of our new Cnidium 10%, and if anyone else would like to try a free sample(cnidium or anything else) please contact me via the contact form or live chat on the site.

BTW: Our highest Cnidium extract is 98% Osthole which is a WHITE powder.

Thank you
Jaimye Cordrey

Badmonkey Botanicals is dedicated to helping mother nature by supporting the farming and preservation of wild and organic herbs cultivated and harvested in their native habitats.

peabody

Awards
Thanks for the information and explanation, Jaimye. I've never had a problem with your products, just with fullfillment, and it sounds like you've made changes to get that under control. In the past, Beyond a Century was my go-to place for "bulk" botanicals and supplements, but they are no longer in the packaging business, so it would be great if your company could step in to fill that void, at least on the herbal stuff. I look forward to trying the cnidium, and will report back when I've tested it. I just hope I *don't* get that nausea that green1990 talked about. :)

Nathan S

Awards
What MG is Nausea kicking in at 10% Osthol

Interesting thread

Green1990: I am also thinking about buying Cnidium 10% Osthol.

Please tell me - at what MG level of the 10% Osthol are you feeling nausea?

Ex: 400 mg? 600 mg? 1,000 mg?

I have never heard of anyone having nausea while using any dose of Cnidium Monnieri. But I am willing to hear your feedback as to what MG level this kicks in for you

I too have tried the Barlowes Cnidium. I have not experienced nausea with that blend. However I agree with you that it seems to be subpar potency. The Barlowe is certainly not Osthol, and their claim of 50:1 extract is impossible. Sounds like the raw material supplier fed them a line of BS they fell for

Thanks,

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Hey, this is the owner of Badmonkey Botanicals. One of our customers had alerted us to this thread and thought I should clear the air a bit so here I am.

The Cnidium 10% Osthole product and the Avena Sativa 20:1 have been some of our best selling products. We had priced these products very very competitively and reordered quite a bit before our stocks were dry. It's quite common for the FDA to refuse shipments of herbal extract powders for one reason or another, the most famous is falsely claiming it's a “drug” requiring permit. We finally received it after 3 painful months.

Since then we source and receive our products in a completely different and very innovative way which makes our shipments 98% reliable. In Nov. 2013 we went viral, the business soared 1000% and it did put quite a strain on the customer service. We did have some order delays, the cause of which we've cleared up by now. 99% of our orders now go out same or next day. Try it!

Solution? Live Chat, more help, a new phone number that telemarketers don't know, and we changed to a fast and GREEN VPS web host that isn't blacklisted by spam blockers. It's pretty clear by now that we want to be contacted!

I know who green1990 is because he's the only person to complain about the Cnidium extract. I personally took that extract myself and still do on a daily basis and know it to do exactly what Cnidium Monnieri does. I don't believe he once said he even tried it. We all know that there is going to be variation in color and smell from batch to batch, but this new green Cnidium does seem a bit better and has that nice "kelly green" color(Thanks green1990).

We would have let green1990 know that because of him we had changed manufacturers to a product that fit his needs, but who really wants to keep a customer who puts in a dispute with your payment processor before contacting you directly about the issue?

What green1990 didn't say is that he had absolutely no complaints(obviously) about the Reishi spore 40% polysaccharide and Jiaogulan 95% gypenosides extracts he purchased in May, which prompted him to make this 2nd purchase in which the in-stock product was sent out the same day and we informed him that we were still waiting on the new cnidium.

If anyone out there has a problem with an encounter with Badmonkey Botanicals please contact us via the site contact information and we'll make it right!

I would offer Peabody and green1990 a free 50g bag of our new Cnidium 10%, and if anyone else would like to try a free sample(cnidium or anything else) please contact me via the contact form or live chat on the site.

BTW: Our highest Cnidium extract is 98% Osthole which is a WHITE powder.

Thank you
Jaimye Cordrey

Badmonkey Botanicals is dedicated to helping mother nature by supporting the farming and preservation of wild and organic herbs cultivated and harvested in their native habitats.
There is only 10% listed on badmonkey.

BadmonkeyBota

Awards
The 98% is up now, it's a brand new product. It's listed under "latest"

We did come up on a new batch of Cnidium this last month. As I understand it, everything was last year's batch until then and the manufacturers were selling it off at clearance prices. Ours is currently this year's batch with both the 98% and 10%

Despite a poor feedback, these members are pretty great so far, so just to extend a welcome hand to Anabolic Minds members, we're offering an additional 5% discount on ANY SIZE ORDER to anabolic minds members through the end of 2014.

Use coupon code 'a_nabolic' and let us help bring out your Bad Monkey
coupon stacks with our normal discounts

damage007

damage007

Banned
Awards
Barlowe's has a "50:1" extract. Don't know about the percentage.

barlowes is pretty good

I've had fulfillment issues with Badmonkey. Don't have a lot of confidence in them.
correct, he's a great supplier.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
The 98% is up now, it's a brand new product. It's listed under "latest"

We did come up on a new batch of Cnidium this last month. As I understand it, everything was last year's batch until then and the manufacturers were selling it off at clearance prices. Ours is currently this year's batch with both the 98% and 10%

Despite a poor feedback, these members are pretty great so far, so just to extend a welcome hand to Anabolic Minds members, we're offering an additional 5% discount on ANY SIZE ORDER to anabolic minds members through the end of 2014.

Use coupon code 'a_nabolic' and let us help bring out your Bad Monkey
coupon stacks with our normal discounts
Is there an option for you to also offer cnidium in capsules if it's such a popular product for you to sell?

Price of a bottle with 100 capsules is not that more expensive compared to just 50g powder in a bag but it's more convenient when you're on the road.

Would love to hear feedback on this 10% and 98% osthole batches by AM members before I think many others would consider ordering.

BadmonkeyBota

Awards
green1900 was the first complaint we had over the old product, and if color was his only problem then that issue has been cleared up by now.

We do capsules also. Everything is available hand-capped with no stearates or cellulose, capsules made of natural tree fiber not semisynthetic hpmc. I'll put a capsule option up for you guys. Should be 11.40USD in capsules @ 100x 400mg ea.

800mg doses were enough to induce a considerable nausea in both parties. 300mg recommended for those who want to stay away from the nausea.

By the way: Alibaba or Aliexpress exposes you to the worst the world has to offer. You may get a good product the first time, but ALI suppliers know each product is shipped internationally and they know retail buyers aren't doing any testing. If you're not spending $1000 on testing then you're missing the heavy metals test, pesticides test, and you're not testing via UPLC which imo should be the norm. and if you don't have an office in China you're paying international freight to return it.

Our first criteria for a new supplier is that THEY CANNOT BE LISTED IN ALIBABA. How are you going to sue a Chinese company internationally? Why would a company sell a good product for less internationally than what they can sell it for domestically? You're not going to order a kilo without testing a sample first are you? So you pay the $60 shipping for 1kg minimum on a 10g free sample and wait 2 weeks to get it, then(if you do absolutely no testing at all, or your test is a capsule down your throat) order 1kg and pray you get the same thing. If you DID plan on getting testing, 10g free sample wont give you an accurate ICP/MS(heavy metals in ppm) you need 150g. That's a whole lotta trust.

I giggle when people say they're going to order something through ALI. Gold supplier? Have you ever tried to put in a dispute through alibaba? It's sooo swayed toward the seller. If you haven't spent that $1000 on testing how do you prove to Alibaba what you're saying is true? You don't think you're going to win a dispute and get a refund from those who support Alibaba over your word do you? You don't think all those sellers know the game?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
anadraulic state did have some osthole in it...but it was psarm that was the novel osthole product. results were very nice for those who could tolerate it, unfortunately most couldn't...i hope those looking to purchase osthole consider this!!!

BadmonkeyBota

Awards
So how did you guys like those "Anabolic Minds Sample Dose" packs? Did 100mg pure 98% Osthole make you nauseous?

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
By now there should be some feedback from AM members on this badmonkey cnidium 10% and 98% new batches so share them guys.

peabody

Awards
Well I received the 10% version, and I have to admit to being really confused. I don't know if I received the old stock or the new stuff. It seems to be a light brown powder with just a bit of a green cast. But it's nothing like "kelly green". I tried to attach a picture here, but that didn't work.

I took what I think was about 500 mg, and got a good bit of stomach churning. And it seemed to to help somewhat with my erection, but not a major effect. But in fairness, none of these "herbal viagra" botanicals have ever done anything for me. So I just may not be a good test subject.

It might work fine for others. I just don't know. Still puzzled about the color though. Wish I could get the picture to upload here. I can select the file, but then nothing happens, and there's nothing to click on to start the upload.

Jaimye, I did send email about this to you a week ago, with the picture attached, but got no response. Maybe it didn't get through.

BadmonkeyBota

Awards
Hey peabody,

I did reply but you must not have gotten it. I had planned to send you the other more green colored one in a separate shipment but I got caught up in a heavy load of orders, sorry about that.

It's definitely not the same thing as what green1990 got the first time, we don't have any more of that powder left. I told some previous customers it was going on clearance and they snatched it all up. We don't even deal with that VENDOR anymore so

I'll send you a bag of the more green cnidium 10% and a 100mg sample of the 98% like I sent to the other members.

Keep an eye out for shipping confirmation.

Although erectile difficulties could be from a number of reasons: Prostate enlargement: can cut off the flow of blood, fix with beta sitosterol(85% available on the site); Bad estrogens: Flax and DIM are perfect for cleansing bad estrogens; Microcirculation: Flavonoids Chrysin/Antioxidants anthocyanin, anthocyanidin, polyphenols from apple and cinnamon help with micro circulation and bad estrogens; Vein health!!!!! Check out HORSE CHESTNUT your wife will be in awe at your hulk-style mini-me

If you have a real problem with this, contact me on the site or PM because we do have a spectacular formula that will have your soldier standing at attention

GREEN1990 you're welcome to a bag of the fresh stuff to try if you contact me via the form on the website or by the email address we've communicated by in the past.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My cnidium is more white than anything

green1990

Awards
Hey peabody,

I did reply but you must not have gotten it. I had planned to send you the other more green colored one in a separate shipment but I got caught up in a heavy load of orders, sorry about that.

It's definitely not the same thing as what green1990 got the first time, we don't have any more of that powder left. I told some previous customers it was going on clearance and they snatched it all up. We don't even deal with that VENDOR anymore so

I'll send you a bag of the more green cnidium 10% and a 100mg sample of the 98% like I sent to the other members.

Keep an eye out for shipping confirmation.

Although erectile difficulties could be from a number of reasons: Prostate enlargement: can cut off the flow of blood, fix with beta sitosterol(85% available on the site); Bad estrogens: Flax and DIM are perfect for cleansing bad estrogens; Microcirculation: Flavonoids Chrysin/Antioxidants anthocyanin, anthocyanidin, polyphenols from apple and cinnamon help with micro circulation and bad estrogens; Vein health!!!!! Check out HORSE CHESTNUT your wife will be in awe at your hulk-style mini-me

If you have a real problem with this, contact me on the site or PM because we do have a spectacular formula that will have your soldier standing at attention

GREEN1990 you're welcome to a bag of the fresh stuff to try if you contact me via the form on the website or by the email address we've communicated by in the past.
Good looking out. Unfortunately I used up all my money purchasing Kilos of bunk but. in a month or two I'll contact you for the green stuff if you still have it available!

Vj63

Banned
Awards
Did anyone end up finding a reliable supplier with an effective product?

apeezy1991

Awards
Hello i know this thread is a bit old but I am thinking of ordering the 98 percent cnidium extract and the horny goat weed they have on badmonkeybotanicals.com

I was just wanting to see if anyone has ordered the cnidium or hgw and what your experiences were with it. I read another

thread that said it didn't work that great and the color was not that of regular cnidium. Any input/reviews are appreciated.

Thanks

MetaBeta

MetaBeta

Awards
Just purchased Cnidium Monnieri*60%, Dodder Seed, Butera Superba Aswaganda and a bunch of other goodies. I figured I'd take a chance after reading this thread. LET ME TELL YOU!!!
This stuff is no joke. I've bought stuff all over the Internet. .... This stuff is for REAL! !
Can you say" Rod of Correction"??? Besides being freakin potent, when I had a problem with my old computer and paypal messing with my order, Jayme the owner of Bad Monkey Botanical got on the phone with me and fixed it all. Professional, polite, excellent product.....don't hesitate .Also he now has caps (some stuff can taste funky) and prices are great. Definitely ordering more.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the info may have to try. I tried bulk cnidium from purebulk and about two hours later was vomitting, so I discontinued use. Did the 60% cause any discomfort?

MetaBeta

MetaBeta

Awards
I had used a velvet bean extract by a different company and 1 cap with or without breakfast made me hurl. So. I was skeptical about the Cnidium but I take 2 with brunch and 2 with dinner and there's no nausea! Fyi also taking 2 Dodders, 2 Buteras 2 Mucunas brunch & dinner. It's also in caps.

Testing??? The guy's accessible, email him or call him (Washington State) and he'll explain the extraction method and testing if it's not on the Web site. All I know it's like a week and a half and this stuff is Workin!! The dude's site has a unreal exotic selection of stuff .

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Anyone tried giving cnidium to a girlfriend /wife? If so did it have a ny magic? Or is this just effective for men?