Clown Spends 60 Days on AgeForce HGH Maximize patches

clown007

clown007

Awards
Patches are still creating great sleep. Recovery is up too! Enjoying the run and still over three weeks left.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Patches are still creating great sleep. Recovery is up too! Enjoying the run and still over three weeks left.
Good to hear! Keep going! It works!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I paid for max hypertrophy back when it was out and watched all the videos and even speak to a coach. For its price was better for me than to pay a coach .

clown007

clown007

Awards
Everything is going well!
Sleep and recovery are going great. Really starting to notice the increased recovery. I am also noticing some body recomposition lately. My shoulders, traps and upper chest are becoming more defined. No change on the scale, but there is definite fat loss.
So far there are no negative sides being seen- no lethargy, tingly hands...

Its been a great run with this product so far!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice job clown

clown007

clown007

Awards
Crazy dreams lately!!!
Sleep is still deep and refreshing!

Recovery is definitely improved. I am able to up the frequency of workouts despite the increase in intensity.

I am fortunate that I have seen none of the negative sides that some users seems to experience. I have had no increase in appetite (some may want this- I don't), no tingly hands, no lethargy.

The only thing I am looking for (and this will hopefully be evidenced in long term use) is the skin rejuvenating effects users have noticed. I would like to see some skin tightening... that users have experienced with increased GH production.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love those crazy dreams !!!! Nice job !

clown007

clown007

Awards
Will be away for a few days while on vacation. I will continue my logging when I get back.

Patches are still going great!!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will be away for a few days while on vacation. I will continue my logging when I get back.

Patches are still going great!!!
Enjoy the vacation and keep using those patches while on your trip!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Me too.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Patches with me on vacation :)
Small gym here so will still get in a few short workouts.

Thanks for checking in on my log and progress!

clown007

clown007

Awards
Back from the beautiful Bahamas, and ready to get back in the gym!

Having finished Ben Pakulski's MI40x Pro program before leaving, I will be changing over to a John Meadows' program.

Patches have been going well. Nothing new to report in terms of effects or sides. Once I start the new workouts I will be able to assess the recovery effects more fully.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Just started a new Mountain Dog program. We will see how the patches help aid in recovery with the increased volume involved in this program. I look forward to seeing how this helps.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Third day with the new workout program. High volume is going well.
Inner hamstrings are tight after squatting, but that's normal for me. DOMs is more present than when running the MI40x, but that is no doubt due to the change in program structure.
Patches are still being applied nightly, with no side effects seen. Sleep continues to be the big improvement overall thanks to this product. I haven't yet noticed improvements to skin quality or body composition.
I believe I still have about 12 more days of use before this run is over. I have really enjoyed the vivid, and at times crazy, dreams!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you have the whole mi40 program ?

clown007

clown007

Awards
Do you have the whole mi40 program ?
Yeah. I have run the MI40x Intermediate twice now and the pro one time.

I tend to go from MI40 to a Mountain Dog program and back again.
I am interested in trying out PHAT and FST-7 but haven't gotten around to them yet. I end up going back to MI40 after Meadows because I enjoy the tempo training so much.

guido6701

Awards
Hey guys I'm starting the patches tomorrow. I'm a newbie, never tried hgh before. I've done prohormones and sarms - awesome results with epistane from menace nutrition before Obama outlawed them.
So Im 35, 200 lbs and am about 5'10...... and have only been lifting for 3 years. Looking for what most are - more muscle and less body fat.
My lifting program is the rocky balboa workout I found on bodybuilding.com
My nutrition plan will be the one they recomend doing with the program and I will be on point......just got done with food prep for the week.......
I'll update on my progress if that is OK with clown007

clown007

clown007

Awards
Hey guys I'm starting the patches tomorrow. I'm a newbie, never tried hgh before. I've done prohormones and sarms - awesome results with epistane from menace nutrition before Obama outlawed them.
So Im 35, 200 lbs and am about 5'10...... and have only been lifting for 3 years. Looking for what most are - more muscle and less body fat.
My lifting program is the rocky balboa workout I found on bodybuilding.com
My nutrition plan will be the one they recomend doing with the program and I will be on point......just got done with food prep for the week.......
I'll update on my progress if that is OK with clown007
Always interested in other's progress. You should definitely run a log of your training, nutrition, and supplementation (patches and all) so everyone can enjoy and learn from your progress.

guido6701

Awards
Ok. I can do that. Thanks for letting me in!

clown007

clown007

Awards
No problem. Post a link either here or in the original Patch thread. The more information shared the better.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Patches continue to keep sleep deep and strong. I am getting used to the increased volume in the program and the recovery is going along well. I have been increasing the protein ratio in my diet in an effort to get some more fat loss and increased muscle mass. Feeling really good at this point.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Patches continue to keep sleep deep and strong. I am getting used to the increased volume in the program and the recovery is going along well. I have been increasing the protein ratio in my diet in an effort to get some more fat loss and increased muscle mass. Feeling really good at this point.
Yea bro! The patches are where it's at!!!

clown007

clown007

Awards
Not too many patches left before the final review!

I must say that the biggest, and most recognizable effect of these have been the increased sleep quality.
I still have not seen any of the negative side effects that other users of these compounds have noticed when using them orally.

The improved sleep has been great since in the past I have suffered from interrupted and erratic sleep patterns.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not too many patches left before the final review!

I must say that the biggest, and most recognizable effect of these have been the increased sleep quality.
I still have not seen any of the negative side effects that other users of these compounds have noticed when using them orally.

The improved sleep has been great since in the past I have suffered from interrupted and erratic sleep patterns.
That's the beauty of the maximize patch from AGEFORCE! No negative side effects compared to taking them orally. Transdermal is far better!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep no sides .

clown007

clown007

Awards
Last patch applied last night; and that concludes my 60 day on the HGH Maximize patches.

Here is my review:

Sleep quality 9/10
I had amazing sleep quality while using these patches. I have used an oral MK product before and the sleep depth and quality was exactly the same. I generally have issues with sleep quality and feeling rested but this product helped that immensely.

Recovery 6/10
I can't say for certain if the patches helped with my recovery. There were days that it seemed to help, and then stretches where it didn't seem to make a difference. I am pretty attuned to my body and its recovery, and I couldn't pinpoint that the patches were actually aiding my overall recoverability.

Body comp changes 6/10
I noticed small changes to my body composition over the 60 days, and this could be attributed to both the patches and the frequency and intensity of workouts. I think 60 days may not be enough to fully see body composition effects from this product. I will say there was no bloating or tingling of the hands like some other products containing MK seem to have at higher doses.

Overall 6/10 (for sleep 9/10)
I can't say this product is a game-changer for me, the patch system is a nice approach to application though. Maybe with a longer run with this product the recovery and body comp changes would become more apparent, but at the cost of the patches I don't think I could afford to run these for an extended period of time. I will say that for me the biggest benefit, and the one that came on almost immediately, was the increased sleep quality I got while using this product. For someone that suffers from sleep issues, these patches were incredible.

Thank you to AgeForce and their reps for the opportunity to log this product. I have always been interested in the patch system of delivery and HGH products in particular.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for the log and honest review!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks clown. I appreciate you following through with your commitment and being honest.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for the log. There are always promos threw out the year so keep a look out .