Clomid with an A.I

T

The Stig

Awards
Some people love clomid, some hate it. I lean towards the hate it side. Has anyone found it more tolerable in conjunction with an A.I?

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Clomid in itself is estrogenic so ai wont help. I would save the ai (aromasin namely) for when clomid starts leaving your system so that you lower your estrogen to low-low normal just as clomid leaves your system and this should help recovery by preventing estrogens negwtive feedback loop screwing the hpta as SERM leaves your body.

That is what i did and i seemed to fare fine.

That is the only time i believe is acceptable to have lower than average estrogen levels, that and pre contest.

As far as clomid sides yeah. I didnt get depression or anything like that but got uncontrollable bursts of rage.

T

The Stig

Awards
Clomid in itself is estrogenic so ai wont help. I would save the ai (aromasin namely) for when clomid starts leaving your system so that you lower your estrogen to low-low normal just as clomid leaves your system and this should help recovery by preventing estrogens negwtive feedback loop screwing the hpta as SERM leaves your body.

That is what i did and i seemed to fare fine.

That is the only time i believe is acceptable to have lower than average estrogen levels, that and pre contest.

As far as clomid sides yeah. I didnt get depression or anything like that but got uncontrollable bursts of rage.
Clomid makes me feel aweful. Totally kills my libido and makes me feel depressed and anxious.

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That is how it made me feel during my 1st pct attempt without running hcg prior to it.

But 2nd time around i ran hcg for over 6 weeks before jumping on clomid and i had no depression or anxiety but it made my fuse non-existent.

T

The Stig

Awards
That is how it made me feel during my 1st pct attempt without running hcg prior to it.

But 2nd time around i ran hcg for over 6 weeks before jumping on clomid and i had no depression or anxiety but it made my fuse non-existent.
That's intersting. Overall, how did you find HCG? My endo had at one time suggested trying it, but for some reason was then steadfast to try clomid instead, which I hated being on. I seem much for prone to side effects from elevations in estroidal.

P

PhoenixGamer

Awards
Some people love clomid, some hate it. I lean towards the hate it side. Has anyone found it more tolerable in conjunction with an A.I?
You never run an AI in PCT, period. Never take Clomid; it's the devil's drug. Fareston is #1. Nolvadex is 2nd best available for PCT.

T

The Stig

Awards
You never run an AI in PCT, period. Never take Clomid; it's the devil's drug. Fareston is #1. Nolvadex is 2nd best available for PCT.
I'll agree there. Clomid makes me an emotional mess.