Clomid with an A.I

The Stig

Awards
Some people love clomid, some hate it. I lean towards the hate it side. Has anyone found it more tolerable in conjunction with an A.I?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Clomid in itself is estrogenic so ai wont help. I would save the ai (aromasin namely) for when clomid starts leaving your system so that you lower your estrogen to low-low normal just as clomid leaves your system and this should help recovery by preventing estrogens negwtive feedback loop screwing the hpta as SERM leaves your body.

That is what i did and i seemed to fare fine.

That is the only time i believe is acceptable to have lower than average estrogen levels, that and pre contest.

As far as clomid sides yeah. I didnt get depression or anything like that but got uncontrollable bursts of rage.

The Stig

Awards
Clomid in itself is estrogenic so ai wont help. I would save the ai (aromasin namely) for when clomid starts leaving your system so that you lower your estrogen to low-low normal just as clomid leaves your system and this should help recovery by preventing estrogens negwtive feedback loop screwing the hpta as SERM leaves your body.

That is what i did and i seemed to fare fine.

That is the only time i believe is acceptable to have lower than average estrogen levels, that and pre contest.

As far as clomid sides yeah. I didnt get depression or anything like that but got uncontrollable bursts of rage.
Clomid makes me feel aweful. Totally kills my libido and makes me feel depressed and anxious.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That is how it made me feel during my 1st pct attempt without running hcg prior to it.

But 2nd time around i ran hcg for over 6 weeks before jumping on clomid and i had no depression or anxiety but it made my fuse non-existent.

The Stig

Awards
That is how it made me feel during my 1st pct attempt without running hcg prior to it.

But 2nd time around i ran hcg for over 6 weeks before jumping on clomid and i had no depression or anxiety but it made my fuse non-existent.
That's intersting. Overall, how did you find HCG? My endo had at one time suggested trying it, but for some reason was then steadfast to try clomid instead, which I hated being on. I seem much for prone to side effects from elevations in estroidal.

PhoenixGamer

Awards
Some people love clomid, some hate it. I lean towards the hate it side. Has anyone found it more tolerable in conjunction with an A.I?
You never run an AI in PCT, period. Never take Clomid; it's the devil's drug. Fareston is #1. Nolvadex is 2nd best available for PCT.