Clomid as a run

cylon357

cylon357

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That's what I was wondering. If it could raise test to those levels. Mine also hovers in the 400-500 range.
It can if you are secondary, not primary. And it will work as long as you are secondary. I've used clomid for 3 years with consistently good numbers, but that meh feeling after about 90 days. Thus the switch to and recommendation to look at enclomiphene.

Experimenter

Experimenter

Awards
Something that has come to mind with regards to Clomid and either ecdy or turk. If ecdy and turk supposedly works at the estrogen beta receptor, would Clomid and other SERMS be contraindicated with them? Seem like it would. I know there are NO studies out there but philosophically this would seem to make sense.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick follow-up on this thread. I got bloods back after 6 weeks I went from 397 to 1000 for total test. I can't remember how much my free jumped up, but it was a decent amount. I feel absolutely amazing, stuff is making me feel like myself again.

Estrogen was towards the top of the range, but not in the high category. She had me bump up the DIM on M-W-F to balance out the levels.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just a quick follow-up on this thread. I got bloods back after 6 weeks I went from 397 to 1000 for total test. I can't remember how much my free jumped up, but it was a decent amount. I feel absolutely amazing, stuff is making me feel like myself again.

Estrogen was towards the top of the range, but not in the high category. She had me bump up the DIM on M-W-F to balance out the levels.
I'm curious if the DIM actually works for this. I've never had success with it

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
According to the doc she's said she's seen it help with numerous of patients.
nice. I'm glad you're doing so good. I'm on enclomiphine right now and like it a lot more than chlomid. has she mentioned enclomiphine by chance?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

this is on clomid and what dosage was it again joe ?

and appreciate you sharing your results/feedback.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
this is on clomid and what dosage was it again joe ?

and appreciate you sharing your results/feedback.
It's higher than most,

60mg 3 weeks on / 1 week off - repeat

However, the blood work came back well. Besides upping DIM She asked me to take milk thistle, forgot that on the last post

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
milk thistle not NAC? did she come from the year 2000?
flashbacks to what i was told to take back in 2003 for Xtren cycle lol

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

How were you dosing this? And how much specifically?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How were you dosing this? And how much specifically?
I asked the question to him .. and here was his response.

"It's higher than most,

However, the blood work came back well. Besides upping DIM She asked me to take milk thistle, forgot that on the last post "

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I asked the question to him .. and here was his response.

"It's higher than most,

However, the blood work came back well. Besides upping DIM She asked me to take milk thistle, forgot that on the last post "
60mg ED or per week?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
60mg ED or per week?
unsure, i just assumed ED makes more sense.

Ive seen successful 40-60mg for 1st week .. then taper it down to 20mg

so thats why i assumed everyday 60mg .. hopefully he sees this and can confirm it.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
unsure, i just assumed ED makes more sense.

Ive seen successful 40-60mg for 1st week .. then taper it down to 20mg

so thats why i assumed everyday 60mg .. hopefully he sees this and can confirm it.
60mg per day. 3w on/1w off.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Figure I would add to this old thread and tell you guys the final result after running clomid for a long time.

FYI - I got blood draws multiple times,

1st round - First several months on clomid was smooth, total t went up to 900s. After 3 months the effects stopped, and I stopped taking it.

2nd round - Started again after a little break, total t went up to 1100, but my estragon went through the roof. The doc wanted to provide an AI to bring it down and switch me to enclomiphene . Needless to say, I got tired of screwing around with clomid and gave up on it as a long term solution.

I need to get another blood draw to see where I am, but feeling pretty good not taking anything ATM. I've contemplated trying enclomiphene for long term use since it doesn't raise estragon like clomid, or maybe just going on trt. No sure, need to think it through a little more since trt has its own draw backs.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Figure I would add to this old thread and tell you guys the final result after running clomid for a long time.

1st round - First several months on clomid was smooth, total t went up to 900s. After 3 months the effects stopped, and I stopped taking it.

2nd round - Started again after a little break, total t went up to 1100, but my estragon went through the roof. The doc wanted to provide an AI to bring it down and switch me to enclomiphene . Needless to say, I got tired of screwing around with clomid and gave up on it as a long term solution.

I need to get another blood draw to see where I am, but feeling pretty good not taking anything ATM. I've contemplated trying enclomiphene for long term use since it doesn't raise estragon like clomid, or maybe just going on trt. No sure, need to think it through a little more since trt has its own draw backs.
Which AI did he prescribe you? I really need to educate myself on clomid vs enclomiphene. Seems like a lot of people are switching to enclomiphene.

cylon357

cylon357

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Which AI did he prescribe you? I really need to educate myself on clomid vs enclomiphene. Seems like a lot of people are switching to enclomiphene.
Enclomiphene is clomid minus zuclomiphene. Zuclomiphene is the estrogenic part of clomid, while Enclomiphene is more the pure SERM portion. I did a writeup elsewhere, I keep meaning to repost it here.

In short, I tried it as HRT and couldn't get it quite right for me, thus my shift to the needle.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
He gave me an RX for Anastrozole, but I decided to stop taking the clomid and just let my levels naturally level out. I was taking a boatload of OTC "AIs" and in no time, I was back to normal.

DocOxRedox

Awards

Why didn't you try an AI w/ the Clomid? From what I've been seeing and researching, the AI would address the E2 issues/reducing related mood swings, blahs etc..
Theres plenty of research studies showing clomid ED at 12.5-25 raises total T, then address the E2 w/ a known quality AI like A-dex or Aromasin.

My Dr. wants to try enclomiphene but trying to find a legit compounding pharmacy is challenging. Additionally, pricing is on ave $150-175 for a months supply. W/ insurance I can get monthly clomid and AI for $70 and I know its real.

Test is ridiculously cheap but I'd rather try to get the body making more/feeling better by manipulating its natural processes vs injecting T. I have nothing against T but I want to start w/o the known shut down.

DecaWinBol

Awards
For context:I’ve been looking at using this as alternative until I can get a green light for something else.

Well, this has been enlightening to say the least… it probably won’t be a long term solution for myself to due to pituitary damage, but it might just be up my alley… I’m basically trying to do a recover cycle/process rather than a “restart/reset…” this is my TRT/HRT at the moment. Hopefully, it’s at least something towards boosting/feeling like my old self again… without it killing me, haha.

Love this site,
DWB