CLENVISCERATE the god of fat loss

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought I was buying the screw top bottle.. It came in the mail Saturday & it was the other style.. Oh well, I can just add a few drops of clen into my hand..

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Keep us posted on your results as you use this blend! I'm very interested in everyone's results.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It sounds like a great formula, ideas anyone know if Clen shows on a 10 panel drug test?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I thought I was buying the screw top bottle.. It came in the mail Saturday & it was the other style.. Oh well, I can just add a few drops of clen into my hand..
I was ordering focus xt from DPS and just sprung for a bottle of hypernova intentionally after reading old reviews. I plan to just drop some Clen into my hand like you. Not that hard and I retain control of my Clen dosage independently.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does this reduce the heart rate increase any in your experience?
Not dsade, but i can tell you for me, As someone who has taken clen orally and applied topically via ‘clenviscerate’, the difference is night-and-day. I get very jittery on even moderate oral doses, with heart rate often 10-20bpm higher than normal in a given situation.

I haven’t bothered measuring heart rate with a topical application because it feels largely indistinguishable from normal.

The only time I began to notice very slight jitters and lightly elevated HR with the topical was when I experimented with micro-needling the area before application in an effort to enhance absorption. Well, a 1.5mm needle roller is extremely effective in that regard. The burn more than doubled, and clearly some of the clen went systemic as I experienced some jitters and slightly (~3-6bpm) higher BPM.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not dsade, but i can tell you for me, As someone who has taken clen orally and applied topically via ‘clenviscerate’, the difference is night-and-day. I get very jittery on even moderate oral doses, with heart rate often 10-20bpm higher than normal in a given situation.

I haven’t bothered measuring heart rate with a topical application because it feels largely indistinguishable from normal.

The only time I began to notice very slight jitters and lightly elevated HR with the topical was when I experimented with micro-needling the area before application in an effort to enhance absorption. Well, a 1.5mm needle roller is extremely effective in that regard. The burn more than doubled, and clearly some of the clen went systemic as I experienced some jitters and slightly (~3-6bpm) higher BPM.
Excellent feedback!

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It sounds like a great formula, ideas anyone know if Clen shows on a 10 panel drug test?
Any kind of steroid test usually costs around $200+ so it's not something they generally test for. According to Labcorp, a 10 panel drug test tests for the following compounds:

Amphetamine; barbiturate; benzodiazepines; cocaine (and metabolite); creatinine; methadone; opiates; oxycodone/oxymorphone; pH; phencyclidine (PCP); propoxyphene; tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)
Source

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any kind of steroid test usually costs around $200+ so it's not something they generally test for. According to Labcorp, a 10 panel drug test tests for the following compounds:

Source[/]i
creatinine???

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thought so, was just checking... cheers for that
might have to give this a go, currently on super 11 and t3 to get rid of some “covid kilos” I’ve acquired on the last few months
Fat is disappearing overnight. Quite impressed. Now if I was to add this clenviscerate next time,...

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Let's take that creatinine test one step further. The purpose of measuring creatinine is to detect if you're cheating the test via urine dilution. Now, could you both dilute your urine (via over-hydration) and take supplemental creatine to offset the dilution and give the appearance of a normal, non-dilute urinalysis sample?
pH would still be an obstacle. Better to strap a cigar tube with clean urine to your inner thigh (they test urine temp) if you had a great weekend and need to pass.

10 panel is used for drugs of abuse. No worries there.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've heard good things about powdered urine.

As far as passing drug tests, here are a couple good videos on the subject.

As far as bypassing a drug test, here a couple videos.

This is for THC mainly:

Here's a video from an ex-Texas drug interdiction officer on how to pass a drug test:

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For those interested, I have about 20 bottles of Eviscerate heading to DPS. They are in the old screwtop bottles, for easy mixing, and are a thinner consistency.

Just add whatever mixins you want, put the cap on and shake.

You'll want to shake before each application, too.
Unfortunately, DPS shipped the pump bottles despite ordering the screw top. Same issue as enhanced.
Thanks for trying on your end dsade.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established

Fascinating feedback. Would you mind sharing how many times you dosed per day and how many micrograms per dose? Thanks bro.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love to try this combo but I can’t find liquid Clen anywhere in eu ( unless someone would be so kind to point me in the right direction)

ronjon2147

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Would like to give this a shot. Any idea when dps will have stock? Do you think results would be similar with muscle gelz Fire?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would also like to give it a shot !

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Thought so, was just checking... cheers for that
might have to give this a go, currently on super 11 and t3 to get rid of some “covid kilos” I’ve acquired on the last few months
Fat is disappearing overnight. Quite impressed. Now if I was to add this clenviscerate next time,...
what super 11 product did you use?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ol Lab’s, bought a few years back from Nutriverse.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This thread was started in 09, some one should have it figured out by now.