Clen shakes but no temp

BroByron

Awards
Ok so I've been been taking clen for two weeks now and I've definitely noticed I have the shakes. That's really the only thing. My temperature did not rise at all from when I wasn't taking it. Does anyone know, if this means the fat burning side of clenbuterol isn't working or is it still good to go for me?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Its funny i had this b4 . And it goes away at 3rd week . How long you on for ?

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
I had the shakes with no noticeable temp rise but I was able to keep myself cool by spraying water or going into a pool at the time so idk. 2 weeks on 2 off 2 on, ended up dropping 14lbs

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I had the shakes with no noticeable temp rise but I was able to keep myself cool by spraying water or going into a pool at the time so idk. 2 weeks on 2 off 2 on, ended up dropping 14lbs
Tabs or liquid?

BroByron

Awards
14lbs in a month???

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
It was 6 weeks with OEP used in those 2 in between weeks and I dropped carbs super low I basically felt like a zombie the entire time so... yea

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
I lost some strength while on the cut but mass stayed the same. It's hard to remeber exactly because this was 2 years ago

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Shiznitzz Anabolics 18
Anabolics 4
GoGetSwole Anabolics 11
Anabolics 20