clen and lipo6

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
would it be ok to stack 80mcg of clen w/ lipo6; the clen would be used for 7 day cycles.

eRICH

Awards
I wouldn't reccomend it. Clen is already some serious stuff. I would run the clen 14 days on then 14 off and in the interim run the lipo 6.

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
I personally can't see any reason why stacking clen and lipo6 would be a problem; at least from a potency standpoint. 80 mcg is widely accepted as the lowest effective dose for clen and when you consider how some others stack clen with T3 at much higher doses (with androgens of course), stacking clen with lipo6 like you described doesn't sound that intimidating.

Perhaps someone else with some indepth knowledge on how yohimbe works could offer you an insight into any synergistic action you could expect. Personally I believe sesathin and clen would make a better combination because sesathin appears to be quite effective at liberating fat stores and promoting the burning of fatty acids which would work in good combination with clen's calorie burning potential.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I personally can't see any reason why stacking clen and lipo6 would be a problem; at least from a potency standpoint. 80 mcg is widely accepted as the lowest effective dose for clen and when you consider how some others stack clen with T3 at much higher doses (with androgens of course), stacking clen with lipo6 like you described doesn't sound that intimidating.

Perhaps someone else with some indepth knowledge on how yohimbe works could offer you an insight into any synergistic action you could expect. Personally I believe sesathin and clen would make a better combination because sesathin appears to be quite effective at liberating fat stores and promoting the burning of fatty acids which would work in good combination with clen's calorie burning potential.
Where do you find that 80mcg is the accepted lowest effective dose???? Maybe for you... but someone will read what you just wrote, and want to start there... but that is NO WAY the case... everyone is different... when I take 55-60mcgs, my heart is off its rocker. My self I wouldnt mix it... thats a bit of stims... and your heart RACING that hard isnt a good thing... Id take the LIPO6 on the off days of clen myself. But that is just me... like I said everyone is different... loosing weight isnt a race... the phrase "Slow and steady" comes to mind.

Adams

Grmlock

Awards
  • Established
Where do you find that 80mcg is the accepted lowest effective dose???? Maybe for you... but someone will read what you just wrote, and want to start there... but that is NO WAY the case... everyone is different... when I take 55-60mcgs, my heart is off its rocker. My self I wouldnt mix it... thats a bit of stims... and your heart RACING that hard isnt a good thing... Id take the LIPO6 on the off days of clen myself. But that is just me... like I said everyone is different... loosing weight isnt a race... the phrase "Slow and steady" comes to mind.

Adams
I am not sensitive to stims by any means...I think it may be gentic because my mom has the same thing. I think it has to do with the NorE receptor. I have taken clen by itself at 120mcg w/o jitters. I would start at 40 and work my way up to 80.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am not sensitive to stims by any means...I think it may be gentic because my mom has the same thing. I think it has to do with the NorE receptor. I have taken clen by itself at 120mcg w/o jitters. I would start at 40 and work my way up to 80.
Right... When I take it for a cycle... I can get up to the 120 - 140 without jitters.. .but always start low. I am not to sensitive to stims either (Think it was from the teenage years of burning out). Just be careful with mixing so many.

Adams

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alpha Gainz 1
Cycle Logs 15
Weight Loss 5
Anabolics 29
Supplements 0