CLEAR your shaker with Finaflex Protein! (promo)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thanks for the tip sir

Sorry it will be a delayed start from me

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
;)
Will do.

Finally get to try out a Mexican chocolate recipe, this will go perfect

OGxSwoldier

OGxSwoldier

Awards
WELL BOYS, THERES A NEW GENERATION OF FITNESS BOOTY EVERYWHERE! lol
!!!! Count ME iNNNN !!!!

My personal Fav Fitness model,
Yovanna Ventura
ea19fb7142e15511f8aad2ff19702075.jpg

... chopping up the game Cough* Cough*

1 – 19 Years Young
2 –3-4 years on & off
3 – I will be reviewing how the product mixes/ tastes/ and protein potency! Looking to help put on Solid Lean Muscle Mass with some added strength/endurance.
4 – Reasons You Should Choose Me: No matter where I'm at, you'll always find me with a shaker bottle! I'm either drinking fast acting whey protein or I'm bulking on a Mass Builder Protein blend-product. I certainly wouldn't mind Logging in with Fina-Flex! I would be testing how well product mixes and taste!I have taken 1-Andro from the company years back and I had tremendous results from their Product. I have taken a couple different whey low carb protein powder before with descent results. After intense exercising at the gym, I'd make myself a chocolate protein-shake alongside my BCAA's. Would Love to have the opportunity to Log this! Would definitely help get my Rep up as I am newbie to the forum! :)
:banana:

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Probably the best tip I can give is don't tell anyone in the house... they'll want your damn ice cream lol
Haha for real!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It arrived!
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1459550733.101339.jpg

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got some samples today in the mail (thanks!).

I will post up multiple mini reviews as soon as I try.

You want a separate thread for them? Or just in here? I'm cool with whatever you'd prefer

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Stealing Bob's format here ;)

Finaflex Frosted Churro

Taste

I honestly do not have a lot of experience with Churros but I can tell you that this protein on its own in some milk with ice tasted like a liquified cinnamon sugar pastry.
Many would think "so, a cinnamon bun?"
Not quite because those are generally sweeter, with icing, and more of a baked bread than a "doughy" pastry which IMO is what this went for.

Perfect amount of sweetness to allow contrast, this cinnamon shines. Wondering which type was used TBH, I know you can order the same bulk used by Cinnabon

I can't wait to try this out in oats! Will update.

Mixability

Tub says it mixes instantly, not a lie. I shook up my Nutrabullet cup and I swear it fully mixed before I even blended it. I will redo this in a shaker before final review.

View attachment 133600

Formula

Per Scoop:
3.5g Fat, 7g Carbs, 22g Protein
* Made from a protein blend of WPC, MPI, WPI, and Calcium Caseinate.
* Guar Gum, Xantham Gum, and Cellulose Gum to help with thickness
* Natural & Artificial Flavors with Sucralose

My thoughts on this? Not bad at all. Quality sources, perfect amount of thickeners for me, with 7 carbs it is one of the highest in my stash, so I held taste to a higher standard in comparison.
FinaFlex did good here

Cost

Bob nailed down the specifics, what I can say is that it is worth the price tag, Will be buying!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I got hooked up with some samples and the cool thing is I will actually get to try all 4 flavors :)

I just tried out the strawberry and the frosted churro. Only have one scoop of all 3 aside from churro, so they will all be sampled the same way -- as a shake. And then I'll play around with churro in some food items.

Unless I'm using an isolate, I generally mix my shakes with CarbMaster milk. Gets me 11g protein at 60 calories with negligible carbs. So I used the vanilla flavor to pair with strawberry and then churro (8 oz. with each yielding 210 calories and 33g protein per shake).

As soon as the strawberry hit the milk, you get a very pleasant aroma. I use a ProMixx blender so the milk is in there swirling around as I slowly pour the protein in.

First thing I realized after sipping is that I simply haven't had a strawberry protein in years. In not sure how long it's actually been, but it took me back to my head school days and mixing them up lol. Strawberry isn't the flavor I would normally pick with multiple options, but this is very good. And I'd have to guess it would be phenomenal for baking, especially in cakes.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like Dylan mentioned, as soon as you open (in my case, a zip lock bag) the churro, the scent is overwhelmingly delicious. I had to savor it for a few extra seconds before pouring it in. It hobestly smells like those really good Scentsy warmers that are good scented.

He and Bob pretty much hit the nail on the head that the cinnamon is there but not overpowering and there is in fact a dough flavor which was very unique for me. Not sure I can recall tasting that before.

All that said, as a shake, I actually preferred the strawberry. But I am very excited to mix churro with oats and a few other things.

Great flavoring, guys.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

All that said, as a shake, I actually preferred the strawberry. But I am very excited to mix churro with oats and a few other things.

Great flavoring, guys.
I think I agree. I really like the strawberry shake.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Well, I guess the mix I poured in sat too long. It ended up freezing and not allowing me to use the blender. LOL

I had to hold a spatula in there to churn it. Next time I'll know better than to pour it in beforehand.

https://vimeo.com/161700916