CLA for women?

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone im trying to find out if primordial performances CLA is ok for women to take or if itll make a difference for them?? any advice and help would be greatly appreciated?
girl taking it trains 3x a week HIIT and has been training for 6 months and she wants a fat burner i was thinkin of the simplest thing i believe CLA would be the easiest to help her drop a few pounds atleast so please let me know ASAP
thanks everyone

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CLA is just as beneficial for us as it would be for you. She would dose it according to bottle directions.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
so it would be totally fine would there be any side effects?

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
alright thank you very much for your help and responding so quickly

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello everyone im trying to find out if primordial performances CLA is ok for women to take or if itll make a difference for them?? any advice and help would be greatly appreciated?
girl taking it trains 3x a week HIIT and has been training for 6 months and she wants a fat burner i was thinkin of the simplest thing i believe CLA would be the easiest to help her drop a few pounds atleast so please let me know ASAP
thanks everyone
As Christine said, CLA is fine for a female to use; it's just "good fats" (put simply)...The girl may NOT need a "fat burner", depending on where she is at with her training and what her diet is like...And there are more effective products out there for that purpose as well (i.e. that don't take months to notice effects of)...

so it would be totally fine would there be any side effects?
No side effects.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
alright thank you and what are good fat burners for ladies? i suggested Lipo 6 to her

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alright thank you and what are good fat burners for ladies? i suggested Lipo 6 to her
Anything that a male uses that is NONhormonal will work fine for a female as well:

Some examples:
* Lipotrophin-PM
* Hot Rox Extreme
* Lean Xtreme

However, she doesn't really need a fat burner unless she is ALREADY relatively lean and just wants to get rid of that last 1-2% BF to reach her target BF% goal. And if anything more than 15-18% BF, then it's a waste of time, IMO, because the results would be barely noticeable. DIET (and RESISTANCE training) is the KEY to fat loss!!!

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
My girl is currently using CLA. Although results are not dramatic it is a staple in her long term goal of fat loss. She also seems to feel overall better since introducing it into her diet.

kkschaef

kkschaef

Awards
CLA is a good addition and works well for both male and female. CLA is natural and a form of healthy fats. It does take a little longer to notice any type of results. there are no side affects and can be used continous and with other supplements.

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Lipo-6 is good as far as cla its beneficial for everyone. I use cla and lipo-6 rather. Good stuff =)