CL Orange Triad & Greens powder

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
First a big thanks to RenegadeRows and the CL team for choosing me to log this product. I was super stoked when I heard this came out.

Start Date: 12/3/13

Dosing: I will be dosing twice a day. First dose at lunch time 12:30pm and second dose at dinner time 7:30pm.

Initial reaction: Cracked the jug open to see a yellow/greenish powder. At first I thought I ripped open a green tea bag as that is how it smells. This is no issue for me. :)

Mixing: For my first few times I will be using water. Added one scoop to 10oz of cold water in my shaker and began shaking. As it was mixing and turning a nasty brown color I thought this is going to be appetizing at all. Haha I was wrong.

Taste: Not bad at all. You def taste the orange flavor and I am curious as to how it will taste in milk and other liquids. Next time I will only use 8oz of water just to see if there is a huge taste difference.

Workouts: I lift 5 days a week. Upper/lower split.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
So far so good. Still enjoying this. Not sure if it's cuz if this with the greens but I haven't been as hungry. Is this possible?

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Tore up legs yesterday. Lifting is going great and no aches or pains in joints. Will be mixing with some almond milk today to see how that tastes.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
So far so good. Still enjoying this. Not sure if it's cuz if this with the greens but I haven't been as hungry. Is this possible?
Still not as hungry?

If anything, OT+G makes me hungrier ... because it gets your digestive tract working properly. The greens COULD reduce appetite a little, but that doesn't happen with me.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Still not as hungry? If anything, OT+G makes me hungrier ... because it gets your digestive tract working properly. The greens COULD reduce appetite a little, but that doesn't happen with me.
Yea it's weird. Haha. Days I have to force myself to eat to get my macros in.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Update.

Mixed with almond milk and it was pretty delicious. Tasted like a creamcicle. Yummy. I mixed in a cup and it didn't mix to well. There were some clumps so next time I will shake in a shaker.

Today was an off day.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Hooked on shaking it on vanilla almond milk. What a delicious evening treat.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Still enjoying very much. Getting good workouts with no aches or pains anywhere. Still feeling fuller and still forcing myself I eat sometimes. All in all. Feeling great from head to toe.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Hit legs yesterday. Still enjoying and getting work done. Haha.

Squat. 275 x 3 x 5

Press. 500 x 2 x 5

Hack. 270 x 2 x 5

Extensions. 275 x 2 x 5

Laying curls. 160 x 3 x 5

Sldl. 225 x 2 x 5

Stand calf. 150 x 5 x 6

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Took off. Wed and thurs.

Chest and shoulders yesterday.

Flat db press. 105 x 3 x 10

Flat db fly. 45 x 3 x 12

Flys. 130 x 2 x 15

Hs should press. 110 x 3 x 10

Db Side lat raises. 2 drop sets. 25 20 15

Rope pulls downs. 120 x 2 x 15

Dips. 3 sets body weight. Till failure

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Hit a upper body workout on eve and then took Christmas Day off.

Incline db press. 110 x 3 x 5

Incline db fly. 50 x 2 x 8

Lat pull down. 230 x 3 x 5

Db row. 125 x 3 x 5

Hs side lat raise. 135 x 3 x 5

Rope rear delt pull. 150 x 2 x 6

Skull crushers
Single arm pull down
Bb curl
Db hammer curl

Chest and shoulders today.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Starting feeling crappy in Friday. I hit a quick leg workout and then back and rear delt on sat. Was feeling even worse last night and think I
Had a minor flu. It was not pretty last night. Off today just relaxing trying to get back healthy.

Skipped one serving last night and one so far today. I'll be only taking an evening serving today.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Was knocked out until Monday. Didn't do anything until Monday evening. Hit a quick light upper body just to get back. Light legs in tues. And then off yesterday. Today I'll be hitting chest and shoulders. Sad that I only have a few more days left of ot but stoked that I can buy it. Haha.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Well as they say all good things must come to an end. But this isn't sad as I can buy more ot and greens. Huge thanks again to ren rows and the CL team for giving me this opportunity to log and review.

My final thoughts are just fantastic. I loved everything about this product in every way from vitamins to joint support to digestion to greens and mixing and taste. I am a huge fan I this and will def be buying more. I recommend this to anyone and everyone that is lookin for a vitamin. This had everything you need and can ask for. Keep up the great work CL.