CJC-1295 "flush symptom"

batemantx

batemantx

Awards
hey all, i am considering rolling with some CJC-1295 & GHRP-6, everything sounds good to go, except for my buddy who's on it telling me of one side in particular- apparently a few minutes after his CJC injection he feels like "s***" lol- says he gets flush, pressure in his head, etc. usually passes within 15-20min.

i read papapump's post on his experiences, etc. but i'd like some more info on this if possible- im not looking for a doctor (if there are any, i welcome it lol!), just some input from anyone versed on this topic- my questions are as follows- 1. do we know what causes this? why this happens? and 2. most importantly, is this okay lol? safe, etc.? any feedback is great, thx all

-cheers

Wood

Awards
Bateman, my rat takes cjc/ghrp 3 times per day and he never gets that flush feeling. He's run different doses as well so I don't think it's something that happens with everyone.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey all, i am considering rolling with some CJC-1295 & GHRP-6, everything sounds good to go, except for my buddy who's on it telling me of one side in particular- apparently a few minutes after his CJC injection he feels like "s***" lol- says he gets flush, pressure in his head, etc. usually passes within 15-20min.

i read papapump's post on his experiences, etc. but i'd like some more info on this if possible- im not looking for a doctor (if there are any, i welcome it lol!), just some input from anyone versed on this topic- my questions are as follows- 1. do we know what causes this? why this happens? and 2. most importantly, is this okay lol? safe, etc.? any feedback is great, thx all

-cheers
When I was using cjc I got the flush feeling after a shot, but it always passes in about 15 mins. Also the dreams I had on that stuff were nothing short of amazing!

Wood

Awards
Trip, I have to agree. I'm dreaming like I've never dreamed in my life. I like it because there pretty messed up dreams. My sleep has been the best it's been in at least 8 or 9 years. Now if the fat would melt off and the muscles would bulge out of my skin I would be set. :tongue2:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trip, I have to agree. I'm dreaming like I've never dreamed in my life. I like it because there pretty messed up dreams. My sleep has been the best it's been in at least 8 or 9 years. Now if the fat would melt off and the muscles would bulge out of my skin I would be set. :tongue2:
Yea I had some real f'd up dreams on that stuff!! Like nightmare type sh*t, and very vivid.

ckey111

Awards
it does pass after about 15 min. it looks as if you have been in the tanning bed. it is good stuff

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
one side in particular- apparently a few minutes after his CJC injection he feels like "s***" lol- says he gets flush, pressure in his head, etc. usually passes within 15-20min.
Chemical name for CJC-1295 is

D-Ala2, Nle27,(gamma-amino-butyric acid)30-growth hormone-releasing hormone (1-30)-NH2

gamma-amino-butyric acid : GABA, and flushing is it's tell-tale side.

Best.

frozencore12

Awards
I always assumed that flushing was a property of cjc1295 and not from any doping with GABA. It may interact with GABA receptors but I haven't seen any data on this. Some time ago I noticed a dose dependent flushing above 400 mcg, starting a few minutes after inj. and lasting about 20 minutes (this varied some). The reddened face lasted quite a while longer.

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
I always assumed that flushing was a property of cjc1295 and not from any doping with GABA. It may interact with GABA receptors but I haven't seen any data on this. Some time ago I noticed a dose dependent flushing above 400 mcg, starting a few minutes after inj. and lasting about 20 minutes (this varied some). The reddened face lasted quite a while longer.
You are correct that cjc DOES cause the flush. However cjc is an albumin conjugated grf(30 amine sequence) attatched to ConJuChem's DAC molecule. Synthetic grf's are synthesized by using a gamma-aminobutyric substitution in the glutamate position of the sequence.
I will post the link to the patent dated in 1989/1991 that explains such. Additionally not only is cjc1295 supposed to be able to produce these sides but any synthetic grf.

Best.

frozencore12

Awards
So you're saying everyone that is selling CJC1295 that doesn't have a GABA for E substitution is not selling real CJC1295? I have never found a company claiming to sell a CJC1295 that contains the amino acid substitution [E X GABA]. If there was, or is a CJC1295 [E X GABA], i find it difficult to imagine that one molar equivalent of GABA would be active at amounts <500 mcg ! That would be an amaing enhancement in potency compared to GABA alone.

reference: jcem.endojournals.org/content/vol91/issue3/images/large/zeg0030640970001.jpeg

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Personally, I liked the flush; it was kinda narcotic-like

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
You are correct that cjc DOES cause the flush. However cjc is an albumin conjugated grf(30 amine sequence) attatched to ConJuChem's DAC molecule. Synthetic grf's are synthesized by using a gamma-aminobutyric substitution in the glutamate position of the sequence.
I will post the link to the patent dated in 1989/1991 that explains such. Additionally not only is cjc1295 supposed to be able to produce these sides but any synthetic grf.

Best.
Don't be silly. Thats is not true.

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
Don't be silly. Thats is not true.
actually what prompted me to look into this was a post you put on the board that hosts your GHRP- CJC guide.

patent link I was referring to:

www [dot] freepatentsonline [dot] com/5023322 [dot] html

Excerpt:
The invention is based on the recognition that GRF fragments of 30 amino acid residues which contain as residue 30 γ-aminobutyric acid or γ-aminobutyric acid amide instead of glutamine and in which the sequence of residues 1 to 29 is either the same as that of the natural hormone or comprises certain known or new amino acid substitutions are highly superior in activity to the respective natural GRFs or GRF(1-29)--NH 2 and GRF(1-29)--OH fragments.
This:
www [dot] professional muscle [dot] com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/37381-dats-cjc-1295-ghrp-6-basic-guides-11 [dot] html#post468197

is your post that- that inspired me to look further into this.

Best

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
So you're saying everyone that is selling CJC1295 that doesn't have a GABA for E substitution is not selling real CJC1295? I have never found a company claiming to sell a CJC1295 that contains the amino acid substitution [E X GABA]. If there was, or is a CJC1295 [E X GABA], i find it difficult to imagine that one molar equivalent of GABA would be active at amounts <500 mcg ! That would be an amaing enhancement in potency compared to GABA alone.

reference: jcem.endojournals.org/content/vol91/issue3/images/large/zeg0030640970001.jpeg
the pic is of the DAC molecule (MPA) that ConJuChem patented.

as far as legit CJC- Dat had earlier proven that true CJC 1295 (the DAC conjugated GRF) is extremely rare- most companies sell modified GRF. Hence the multiple daily administration protocols. However EVERYONE still gets the "flush"- and assumes its CJC's 1295.

www [dot] anabolicminds [dot] com/forum/igf-1-gh/54005-cjc-1295-profile-2.html#post1738805

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
actually what prompted me to look into this was a post you put on the board that hosts your GHRP- CJC guide.

patent link I was referring to:

www [dot] freepatentsonline [dot] com/5023322 [dot] html

Excerpt:

This:
www [dot] professional muscle [dot] com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/37381-dats-cjc-1295-ghrp-6-basic-guides-11 [dot] html#post468197

is your post that- that inspired me to look further into this.

Best
That is the silliest interpretation a person could make. That post mentioned an analog of GRF. You state "Synthetic grf's are synthesized by using a gamma-aminobutyric substitution in the glutamate position of the sequence"

No they are not. Just that particular analog. In fact Sermorelin which is plain unmodified GRF(1-29) is not. Modified GRF(1-29) also known as tetra-sub is not. CJC-1295 is not. If you wanted the analog as you describe you would have it specially synthesized.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
the pic is of the DAC molecule (MPA) that ConJuChem patented.

as far as legit CJC- Dat had earlier proven that true CJC 1295 (the DAC conjugated GRF) is extremely rare- most companies sell modified GRF. Hence the multiple daily administration protocols. However EVERYONE still gets the "flush"- and assumes its CJC's 1295.

www [dot] anabolicminds [dot] com/forum/igf-1-gh/54005-cjc-1295-profile-2.html#post1738805
Genuine CJC-1295 is an inferior peptide to modified GRF(1-29).

You will raise base GH levels and mimic a feminized GH pattern which will create female liver enzymes and stop production of male liver enzymes. That changes steroid metabolism.

You will also much less strongly activate Stat5B signaling which will result in what? Compare males and females. It results in less growth.

Pulsed GH and peptides that pulse are what is desired. Not chronic elevations.

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
Genuine CJC-1295 is an inferior peptide to modified GRF(1-29).

You will raise base GH levels and mimic a feminized GH pattern which will create female liver enzymes and stop production of male liver enzymes. That changes steroid metabolism.

You will also much less strongly activate Stat5B signaling which will result in what? Compare males and females. It results in less growth.
In MY case that is a good thing- as I am a girl.
Pulsed GH and peptides that pulse are what is desired. Not chronic elevations.
I completely agree.

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
That is the silliest interpretation a person could make. That post mentioned an analog of GRF. You state "Synthetic grf's are synthesized by using a gamma-aminobutyric substitution in the glutamate position of the sequence"
Perhaps you dont like the way I express my explanations- from my research it seems that Gamma-AB substitution seems quite common.

No they are not. Just that particular analog. In fact Sermorelin which is plain unmodified GRF(1-29) is not. Modified GRF(1-29) also known as tetra-sub is not. CJC-1295 is not. If you wanted the analog as you describe you would have it specially synthesized.
In all honesty- I dont think you or I could concretely prove that the GRF(1-29)s on the market are not modified in such a matter, including CJC.
In addition I emailed ConjuChem for a response regarding the γ substitution - however my research is revealing evidence that several tetra-substituted analogues of GRF have a γ-AB substitution.

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
In fact Sermorelin which is plain unmodified GRF(1-29) is not.

you are correct, Sermorelin is plain GRF. And I have the researched anecdotal evidence to find symptoms of flushing- I havent found any. Paired with the existing documentation, I did not find any γ-AB sub. Which does not invalidate my statements. I must recant my claim that ALL GRFs are substituted in such a manner- however even you had claimed that sources didnt know better in regards to CJC, and were probably selling modified GRF, with that in mind- it is a broad statement to say that the likelyhood of a γ-AB substitution.