Citrulline, L-Arginine, and NO products

xjmacx

Awards
Anyone try citrulline? How is it compare to NO products like plasmajet, NO2 Black... Also I was researching citrulline and it was say the benefits are better but not as good of a pump. So would combining Citrulline and L-Arginine work for a better pump. And last how would those compare to NO products? Plasmajet is my favorite right now. Any info on this helps.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look into Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate over L-Arg. Citrulline Malate is great , a cost-effective formula that we've got on sale right now is Ether Level 1. It's almost worth it for the CitMal alone! Also you might be interested in DominATP which has CitMal, but also Agmatine Sulfate, a powerful vasodilator + a whole host of other benefits.

dalvare1

dalvare1

Awards
Anyone try citrulline? How is it compare to NO products like plasmajet, NO2 Black... Also I was researching citrulline and it was say the benefits are better but not as good of a pump. So would combining Citrulline and L-Arginine work for a better pump. And last how would those compare to NO products? Plasmajet is my favorite right now. Any info on this helps.

I think the best combination for pumps you can use is:

WATER + CARBS

and then for additional bloodflow a combination of:

Arginine + Ornithine + Citrulline

Thats what we are using in our new product Maximize, and the pumps are incredible.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly pumps will come down more to Water and Diet as long as training is on point. If you are gonna look for something extra to add to the pump you might as well add ingredients that have other positive benefits as well. Some of the better pump inducing ingredients I have used are Icariin, Citrulline Malate, GPLC, GMS, and ArA(X-factor). Currently getting pretty good pumps from Agmatine in MAN Blueprint.

So basically I would suggest looking more for a product that has great benefits with pumps being secondary..good luck :thumbsup:

xjmacx

Awards
I think the best combination for pumps you can use is:

WATER + CARBS

and then for additional bloodflow a combination of:

Arginine + Ornithine + Citrulline

Thats what we are using in our new product Maximize, and the pumps are incredible.
L-arginine or AAKG?

And are there recommended doses of these?

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I'm just going to bump this thread rather than start another.

I love Citrulline Malate and Beta Alanine for pre workout. I get great pumps , endurance, decreased lactic acid build-up etc. I really notice it when i drop one or the other or both.

I've been using NP's bulk powders but as money is becoming a bit tighter i was considering dropping the Citrulline for AAKG for it's similiar properties.

This is a big change as this combination is perfect for me.

Has anyone compared the 2 and made a decision either way? If AAKG doesn't compare i'm just going to stick with the CM and cut back somewhere else!!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Aakg is not at all similar to citrulline for performance benefits, not even in the same galaxy. Don't switch. The only area aakg can compete is pumps, they are superior to citrulline.