Unanswered Cissus

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
I'm a huge fan of cissus! I've tried many different brands and was wondering if any of you guys have any favorite brands?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm a huge fan of cissus! I've tried many different brands and was wondering if any of you guys have any favorite brands?
GenoFlex and SuperCissus. Have used two other brands, but those two always help. And SuperCissus is not produced anymore because the owner is going to prison.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Primaforce cissus

They offer caps and bulk powder

Last edited:
stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS CISSUS XT but I really enjoy the Cissusxt/joint support Xt stack.

dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
Innovapharm has the most potency that I’ve seen, I been using it for 2 years 3 caps post workouts. It says to take 6 capsules but I’m on a maintenance cycle so I don’t need that much and a bottle lasts 2 months. It keeps my joints, tendons and ligaments in good health not to mention cissus also keeps cortisol levels down too.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I alternate between a few
1. Piping rock capsules- cheapest by far
2. Primaforce powder - This seems to have a more noticeable effect, but it’s hard to mix the powder in anything and mask the flavor.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Primaforce Cissus is the way to go for sure like others have said. Definitely would recommend it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
SNS Cissus XT contains 120 Veggie capsules at 1600 mg./dose (800 mg. per capsule)

You can find it available at great deals from a variety of online retailers.

or
SNS Cissus XT
120 Veggie Capsules (800 mg. per capsule)
Normal Price: 24.99 - price with code anabolicminds25 - 18.74
(Code anabolicminds25 started today and will run thru June 23rd and give you 25% off all purchases, including stacks)
https://seriousnutritionsolutions.com/product/cissus-xt/

Attachments

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Innovapharm has the most potency that I’ve seen, I been using it for 2 years 3 caps post workouts. It says to take 6 capsules but I’m on a maintenance cycle so I don’t need that much and a bottle lasts 2 months. It keeps my joints, tendons and ligaments in good health not to mention cissus also keeps cortisol levels down too.
I herd at high dosage it’s anabolic. Can any body back that claim ?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
from my understanding:
higher percentage extracts are more anabolic, the lower percentage are shown to be more beneficial for connective tissue repair

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Delsolrob said it correctly above that people people claimed that the higher percentage extracts were more anabolic but the lower ones were more effective for joints, tendons, and ligaments.

The talk of it being anabolic died out pretty quick because no one seemed to see much in the way of results from it in terms of anabolic effects; that's why we never made any claims like that at all. But it is excellent for tendon, ligament, and joint health. I have small joints and am very strong for my size and my tendons and ligaments tend to suffer because my strength has increased at times quicker than they could handle and Cissus XT helps out tremendously.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
SNS would be my go to if I wanted just Cissus.

That was a thing awhile back (delsrob covered it). I still remember USPLabs had a product (symmetry x?) that was supposed to target this but it never panned out.

I think it’s great for joint related effects the other things it’s maybe talked about for not so much.