Chuck

Macurran

Awards
Im coming off a 4wk cycle of epistane/propadrol and have diesel test hardcore in my PCT along with nolva/pct assit/creatine/JP8. Could i run DTH starting day one of pct all the way through would i have to do the dosages low to high or can do the recommended?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The dosing is to help your body adjust to the ingredients, and to help find your tolerance. The latest batch of DTH is quite potent; some guys aren't going higher than 2 or 3 tabs at all! I would start at 2 tabs for the first few days, and maybe up it to 3 after a bit.

Have you ran DTH previously? Also keep your water intake high or you will get headaches.

Macurran

Awards
No i have not. So i can start DTH from day one of PCT and should have no problems with the nolva? Thanks for quick response

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe if you look at getdiesel.com you'll find his recommendations for his products/stacks in PCT. Mostly you'll find he recommends starting DTH 5 days before last day of being on cycle.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ This guy is all about digging up links :D

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe if you look at getdiesel.com you'll find his recommendations for his products/stacks in PCT. Mostly you'll find he recommends starting DTH 5 days before last day of being on cycle.
Yea thats the best bet to get blood levels more stable when u come off the cycle.

Macurran

Awards
Thanks for digging up the info and everyone else's help!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Im coming off a 4wk cycle of epistane/propadrol and have diesel test hardcore in my PCT along with nolva/pct assit/creatine/JP8. Could i run DTH starting day one of pct all the way through would i have to do the dosages low to high or can do the recommended?
start at the best last 10 days of ur cycle. But yeah u can start day one of pct through.