chuck question about dt2010

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
first of all what means HEUVOS?

I read old description BOLAS means NUTS, but which language?

anyways..

my current test level is 576, which came up from 400 by adding daily 15 mg hydrocortisone and 30 mg dhea for adrenal fatigue

i am contemplating on taking a herbal extract of some sorts, as i know that a standalone tribulus or tongkat makes me wake up with a good bonner but also bigger nuts

only problem is when i ejaculate i get a stingy feeling in my right nut, which coincidentally was twisted when i was 12

so i must not take a too high dose of these products or my right nut irritates

would you say 1 tab of dt2010 would be enough daily in the morning to help bring my test levels up from 600 to 700 or 800?

tongkat and trib is in it, also dopamine / mucuna? does this help alot as well?

trying to get the most out of my current situation

is the tongkat ali lj100 in your blend or can't you comment?

thanks

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Typo on Huevos, Eggs in Spanish, although in slang it usually refers to balls.

Can't guarantee it will get your T to xxx amount, but it definitely will help. Start at 1 or 2 tabs/day and assess. Also I would pick this up before midnight today to save %10 and free shipping on orders over $100. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/get-diesel/diesel-test-2010-100-tabs.html Get some bulk fishoils, protein, multivatim, ZMA (May also help w/ T levels, best value is These ones etc.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Typo on Huevos, Eggs in Spanish, although in slang it usually refers to balls.

Can't guarantee it will get your T to xxx amount, but it definitely will help. Start at 1 or 2 tabs/day and assess. Also I would pick this up before midnight today to save %10 and free shipping on orders over $100. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/get-diesel/diesel-test-2010-100-tabs.html Get some bulk fishoils, protein, multivatim, ZMA (May also help w/ T levels, best value is These ones etc.
Solid post bro :thumbsup: