Christ83189 runs VASOBLITZ by BUILD FAST FORMULA

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
So i was given the oppurtunity to test out VASOBLITZ by BUILD FAST FORMULA for 30 days. Took my first dose yesterday before going to the gym and did some bench and accessories. The flavor (watermelon) is amazing.

Really excited about what this product can do, being as i was told before i got it that the ingredients have a cumulative effect and day 1 felt like my chest and tris were going to explode. So the first impression was very good.

Day 2- Off day

Drank it before work and noticed increased vascularity during the day. Will be taking it preworkout again tomorrow.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Welcome! I may not be the most interesting guy around here but ill try to make it as informative as possible

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Here to see some crazy sh!+ happen in here

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Well i slept like crap last night woke up with a headache and was just draggin ass. Went to the gym and hit up some light bench and squats and leg accessory work. Deload week this week so didnt go heavy.

Bench superset with squats

135x10
185x10
205x10
225x10

Squat
135x10
225x10x3

Front squat ss/ GHR ss/ bb lunges
135x10x3

BWx15x3

135x10x3

Was draggin through my sets but got a decent pump and kept it throughout the session so im still pretty happy with how things are going here with this product

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So i was given the oppurtunity to test out VASOBLITZ by BUILD FAST FORMULA for 30 days. Took my first dose yesterday before going to the gym and did some bench and accessories. The flavor (watermelon) is amazing.

Really excited about what this product can do, being as i was told before i got it that the ingredients have a cumulative effect and day 1 felt like my chest and tris were going to explode. So the first impression was very good.

Day 2- Off day

Drank it before work and noticed increased vascularity during the day. Will be taking it preworkout again tomorrow.
Watermelon is also my favorite flavor.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Today was bench and accessories. The pump came on fast and strong. Really liking this stuff. Decided the last few days to stop taking stims pwo. So ive been mixing my vasoblitz with 5g creatine and just relying on my morning coffee to carry me through and i like that i have vasoblitz to enhance my pump and not getting overly stimmed up. My stim tolerance seems to have gone down the last few weeks so they were effecting me to much and i didnt like it. But i like the combo of creatine vasiblitz and coffee in the morning

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 4

Today was bench and accessories. The pump came on fast and strong. Really liking this stuff. Decided the last few days to stop taking stims pwo. So ive been mixing my vasoblitz with 5g creatine and just relying on my morning coffee to carry me through and i like that i have vasoblitz to enhance my pump and not getting overly stimmed up. My stim tolerance seems to have gone down the last few weeks so they were effecting me to much and i didnt like it. But i like the combo of creatine vasiblitz and coffee in the morning
You should try throwing a teaspoon of MCT oil and a tablespoon of ghee in your coffee. Works wonders man.

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 4

There will come a time (day 10 and on) when the pump is just hanging around with you outside of the gym and only need a small stimulus, like your first set of anything and the pump comes to the forefront and the performance aspect the product begins to shine through.

coffee and Vasoblitz is all you need.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
There will come a time (day 10 and on) when the pump is just hanging around with you outside of the gym and only need a small stimulus, like your first set of anything and the pump comes to the forefront and the performance aspect the product begins to shine through.

coffee and Vasoblitz is all you need.
Nice. Can't wait for that. Any info you want included in here just let me know. Im a little rusty on my product logging here. I havent logged a product for a couple years lol. You could probably tell from my opening post. My opening post sucked, i was in a rush and my wife was nagging me to get off my phone and i was getting flustered haha

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Did some sumo stance deads this morning and then back and bicep accessories. After 2 exercises my lats and biceps were blown up. Love it

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aren't you on S4 and ACP?
Sounds like the results from vaso are some of the same results from SARMs being stacked.
Vascularity shoots up. Pump is massive and your pumped all day and pump comes fast.
Hopefully we can keep results organized

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Aren't you on S4 and ACP?
Sounds like the results from vaso are some of the same results from SARMs being stacked.
Vascularity shoots up. Pump is massive and your pumped all day and pump comes fast.
Hopefully we can keep results organized
Yeah im assuming the results up to now are the vasoblitz bc the s4 and acp should take a little longer for those effects to kick in. Combining them should make things ridiculous here in the next couple weeks.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Yeah im assuming the results up to now are the vasoblitz bc the s4 and acp should take a little longer for those effects to kick in. Combining them should make things ridiculous here in the next couple weeks.
Still just using Vasoblitz and coffee preworkout. Honestly not sure if im gonna go back to stimmed preworkouts after this. I think i like just getting the killer pump and a little pick me up. Noticed some new veins in my delts doing db raises this morning and i love it. I love seeing new veins

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Still just using Vasoblitz and coffee preworkout. Honestly not sure if im gonna go back to stimmed preworkouts after this. I think i like just getting the killer pump and a little pick me up. Noticed some new veins in my delts doing db raises this morning and i love it. I love seeing new veins
We have been hearing (although very early the product life cycle) about the the simple addition of caffeine by supplement or by coffee having a good effect.

We believe at Build Fast Formula (its really our motto)get nutrition and training right the less you have to rely on supplements. When nutrition is off most people supplement energy that should come from good nutrition not stimulants. When the energy is there from nutrition. The caffeine is additive not replacing energy from nutrition.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Started a new program today. Brandon lilly's cube kingpin. Kicked my butt! Today was deadlift day. Deads, rack pulls, deficit deads, lat pull downs, bb shrugs, db farmers walks, and amrap pullups. Two torn hands later i finished it with a major back pump lats were just blown up

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Started a new program today. Brandon lilly's cube kingpin. Kicked my butt! Today was deadlift day. Deads, rack pulls, deficit deads, lat pull downs, bb shrugs, db farmers walks, and amrap pullups. Two torn hands later i finished it with a major back pump lats were just blown up
Lat pump is not the easiest to achieve.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
No its not but it came easy that day. Today was bench day and before even warming up my chest and shoulders and triceps were blown up. Seriously love this stuff

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Bench today

Comp bench

Bar 3x15

135x15

185x10

225x8

240x12,8,8

CGBP

260x6

245x6,6

Bench 1" pause off chest

225x10,10,7

Lat pulldown ss/ db lat raises ss/ pullup amrap

Lat pd 175x15x4

Db raise 25x10x3

Pullupsx7,6,5

I was done for by the time i finished, holy cow. Reading it doesnt seem like much volume but doing it with so many sets with high reps and heavier weight on bench really takes it out of me. Gonna take some getting used to.

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This is post. Pre nowadays doesnt look a whole lot different from post. A little more blown up and a few more veins after workout
Can we use the picture for our Social Media?

BFF

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Im gonna be famous! Lol. Things are getting serious. Just noticed the barbell brigade started following me on IG
You didnt act like this when I started following you. Lol

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im gonna be famous! Lol. Things are getting serious. Just noticed the barbell brigade started following me on IG
****ing awesome! Ask them to send you a bag of swag? Then you promise to post some **** on IG with their gear on.

What’s your handle on IG bu the way?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
But I shouldn’t joke too much as both of you ****ers are way more jacked than I am. Chris is turning into an absolute beast!
Thanks man im working in it lol

chris.thompson.14473 is my handle

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man im working in it lol

chris.thompson.14473 is my handle
Hope to be following suit here shortly. Got some goodies in the mail. Gonna restart after I get home tomorrow night.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
****ing awesome! Ask them to send you a bag of swag? Then you promise to post some **** on IG with their gear on.

What’s your handle on IG bu the way?
matthew.toups. I just thought I throw mine out there too. Lol

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Squat sess yesterday. A little incline bench/cgbp/ohp workout today

How about this one BUILDFASTFORM?
20180801_051858.jpeg

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
This is post. Pre nowadays doesnt look a whole lot different from post. A little more blown up and a few more veins after workout
We got it up on instagram. Thank you!

BFF

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Im getting down close to the bottom of the bottle :( still got a few days left id say. Still loving it just as much as before. This will be a staple for me now. Idk whats going on with me but every time i try taking stimmed pwo lately its been making me sick. Super weird bc ive always had a high stim tolerance. Anyways since i cant take stim pwo ill stick to good ol vasoblitz and coffee.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice man! Looking lean!

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Im getting down close to the bottom of the bottle :( still got a few days left id say. Still loving it just as much as before. This will be a staple for me now. Idk whats going on with me but every time i try taking stimmed pwo lately its been making me sick. Super weird bc ive always had a high stim tolerance. Anyways since i cant take stim pwo ill stick to good ol vasoblitz and coffee.
Are you done?

I'm also a fan of Coffee + VASOBLITZ. Once the blood starts flowing, the energy follows.

BFF